Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    they could just have kent show up and be doctor fate as well. they could make him nelsons nephew or something. honestly now that i think about it i don't see the show bringing hawkman and hawkgirl to have a connection with the main characters. i don't think they would have gone that indepth with nelson as dr fate only to have him be forgotten by connecting his replacement come from another hero. also they could somehow bring Linda Strauss as the new dr fate as well in order to give wally someone new to go after if they don't use artemis or miss martian instead
    its funny i was just about to post about the other kent lol BUT idk i mean its certainly possible and you could say the old kent meteors him form in the helmet but he could do that for hall to and still not be forgotten and the thing is i would love for them to go in to that kind of character depth you know.and who says the helmet only changes hand once. the creators said some will quote "not make it" so that could open the door for the helmet to change hands more than once and i would love for doctor fate to be a main character.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That was a great episode it made for a change from the regular way the eps have been going, being honest i was missing Robin's 2 way word of the week Dx
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

i know now i have no word of the week to stump people with LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i'm not feeling the aster

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Uggh.. I figured sooner or later cross or daz will open a thread for this, too soon though.

I don't watch it but I'll give it a shoot later.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    its getting better and better,

So the real magic user was the cat xD, who created the items for the old guy and formed the younger itself cool :]

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    its getting better and better,

So the real magic user was the cat xD, who created the items for the old guy and formed the younger itself cool :]
    Are you talking about that fake magician that used technology ?

I'm actually suprised how well Mr.Fate's magic worked with a host with 0 magic skill, after all the cat was supposed to be much better.

When Fate attacked cat the Items of the technology magican vanished i just thought the cat made them, even if i think im talking crap right know it just looked like it

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    When Fate attacked cat the Items of the technology magican vanished i just thought the cat made them, even if i think im talking crap right know it just looked like it
    It was Fate's work, you can see his symbol appear behind him.

Anyway, why did Kid Flash knew, how to repeat Flash's experiment ? If everyone knew how and could do it, then why there aren't more speedy guys ?

^xD thats a good one.

Probably with Flashs help cause he wanted to have a side kick :I ... Ö.ö...