Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

as every week epic but could have been better if it had been an hour. and i wonder what bat-man and green arrows angle is they must know and red arrow was just a total BOSS. i can not wait in till he joins the team for good and that will probably happen when her cover gets blown.

and we have a preview already for next week go under videos when you get there.
    http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_sho...ice/index.html
    that looks like a cool episode.
    Last edited by cross777; 02-12-2011 at 04:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really liked Artemis' introduction. She and Kid look like they are going to have a slap slap kiss thing going on. I think the team gelled together really well, Superboy jumping the gun again but he can afford to a bit more than the others. Robin continues to show off his technical prowess. I thought the way he was extra worried because Wayne Enterprises was the building being attacked lent more to his relationship with Bats.

The mole plot adds a whole nother dimension to the story, since they're connected to Cadmus. With things as they are now Artemis has a sketchy yet steadily improving standing with the team, has history with the assassin in tonight's episode (Not sure exactly which character from the comics she was but she had a great showing) and Red Arrow has her pegged as someone to look out for. I also really liked RA (Not Speedy of course) looking out for his friends and getting things done in the beginning of the episode. Not sure if the team could have two archers but I kind of like Arrow going solo, I think it fits his character more.

Just spitballing but Artemis could be a red herring to fool the viewers into believing she's the mole. She's obviously the most suspicious, but I think Superboy may be an unwillling mole, meaning he doesn't actually know that Cadmus still has some control over him. They probably would've made more fuss about losing their prized project unless him becoming close to Young Justice and as a result the Justice League proved beneficial to them.

Though Artemis being the mole would also be good. I could see a Terra/Beast Boy parrallel from Teen Titans with her and Kid. It doesn't even have to include romance, just him finally accepting her as part of the team only to find out she's betrayed them would be some great storytelling. Either way I think the plot is really starting to come together and it is great to see. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Also props to Kid for getting some Mouth to Mouth action with Ms. M. Wally's got swag.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    honestly artemis didn't really impress me much. she's already shown like the original artemis (a fake wonder woman) isn't who she says she is. if they keep her going along the same path as the original then she should betray the team soon which should lead to red arrow joining full time. also the superboy/robin constant pairing shows that the writers are either trying to lean toward the original dynamic between the two or give them a batman/superman relationship where bats was the brains and superman was just the heavy lifter.

also has anyone read the comic related to the series? i got it last week. it isn't bad. its kind of a filler between what happens between the episodes.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Just spitballing but Artemis could be a red herring to fool the viewers into believing she's the mole. She's obviously the most suspicious, but I think Superboy may be an unwillling mole, meaning he doesn't actually know that Cadmus still has some control over him. They probably would've made more fuss about losing their prized project unless him becoming close to Young Justice and as a result the Justice League proved beneficial to them.

My thinking is that Artemis is a double agent. I think she started working for Cadmus first, then Batman and Green Arrow turn her so she can work undercover for the league to pass info along to Cadmus. And of course Speedy or Red Arrow whatever you want to call him, knew that she wasn't Green Arrow's niece. Those two spent too much time together for Speedy not to know that Green Arrow doesn't have a niece. I do like your idea though Trill that Superboy maybe an unwilling mole, I can definitely see that happening.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    My thinking is that Artemis is a double agent. I think she started working for Cadmus first, then Batman and Green Arrow turn her so she can work undercover for the league to pass info along to Cadmus. And of course Speedy or Red Arrow whatever you want to call him, knew that she wasn't Green Arrow's niece. Those two spent too much time together for Speedy not to know that Green Arrow doesn't have a niece. I do like your idea though Trill that Superboy maybe an unwilling mole, I can definitely see that happening.
    Whoa nice thinking Jay. Artemis being a double agent makes a lot of sense. It's highly unlikely that Bats wouldn't have noticed a spy attempting to join the ranks of a team he himself supervises so Artemis working for Cadmus only to be turned into a double agent thanks to Green Arrow and Bats would be a great twist.

If Superboy is the mole, unbeknownst to himself, then Artemis would be the most suspected until the reveal of her double agent status, and then Superboy's ordeal comes in. Would make for a great plot twist and dissension in the team if it comes true.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

well the creators did say in there first interview that some people are going to die and that quote "not every one is going to make it". so i would not mind if she did not make it LOL. and the thing is if she is a mole green arrow and batman know about it. and the thing about super boy is i doubt he can be controlled any more but they could and probably can gather in tell from his mind still. also yeah red arrow was just epic. i hope we see him more often .
    and here is the episode BUT be warned the quality is s**t but its better than nothing at least in till CN puts it up in a few days.
    part 1

part 2
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

interesting stuff

Someone will surely die as it is in the comics. You just have to research who.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Someone will surely die as it is in the comics. You just have to research who.
    not really the creators said that this series is based on a different reality than the normal DC universe. so they are not obligated to kill off any one that was killed off in the main universe. now i am sure they might do that but its definitely not a solid way to guess who is going to die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    @cross777 Thanks for the vids, yeah its better then nothin

I really love that show, The sarcastic Robin is much better then the 100% cool robin hes still cool but the sarcasm is really a win for him, finaly we got to see some chickfight about a boy how unexpected...... and it was unexpected, too, thak KF tried to flirt with artemis xD. I love the jokes (this mind speak thing is hilarious xD) the fighting scenes i have to say it again . I Love that show

+ i think it would be to easy if artemis is the mole, that superboy passive manipulation/information gathering thing sounds more interesting : D