Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Who doesn't love Static, he has to be my favourite superhero and the tv series was second next to Justice League Unlimited.
    A while ago i read a comic where Black Lightning and Static made a team up so maybe they will be in partnership, since all Young Justice members have some relationship with a League member, with Black Lightning being a principal and electricity user perhaps thats the way it goes.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well that would go with static showing up

and i will never loose hope of static and red X and is black lightning in this justice league ?
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    black lightening was in the league for a little while but static isn't related to black lightening though. but considering that they're tying in Artemis with green arrow, i guess it wouldn't be too far fetched.

but i still don't see them using red x. no batman villain besides jason todd fits the mold, and unless they make up some kind of kid hush it's gonna be difficult to pull it off

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

^^ Yeah i know i was just think of this one team up i read here it is:
    Spoiler!

Hmm i can't see Red X turning up as a member if anything but a dark vigilante on the side his chances are slim even there
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    black lightening was in the league for a little while but static isn't related to black lightening though. but considering that they're tying in Artemis with green arrow, i guess it wouldn't be too far fetched.

but i still don't see them using red x. no batman villain besides jason todd fits the mold, and unless they make up some kind of kid hush it's gonna be difficult to pull it off
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    ^^ Yeah i know i was just think of this one team up i read here it is:
    Spoiler!

Hmm i can't see Red X turning up as a member if anything but a dark vigilante on the side his chances are slim even there
    well i was wondering if black lightning was in this justice league ? and they created a character in the comics for auqualad they could totally pop red X in there and i still think he would make a great anti hero for robin and i dont think jason tod i doubt he is in the picture with bat man yet. but the best part is he is a fan favorite and they could tottaly have a lot of creative freedom with his character.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

they could but i'm sure that they have some limits.

but back to the episode, i like how they kinda have a word of the day theme with robin going on

Episode 1 whelmed/overwhelmed/underwhelmed

Episode 2 turbed/disturbed

Episode 3 concerted/disconcerted

Episode 4 disaster/aster

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

IK i also really like the wordsmithing that they get in to with every episode LOL if this was a major manga we would have to make a word of the day thread LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    young justice is awsome just watched ep 1-5 and i love the dynamic between the charackters as well in fighting and conversation + i like it much more than Teen titans

I must admit, this is good and it was so long since I saw a better show than Ben 10 on CN.

Is Logan the only superhero that can accept his clon as his family from the start ?

thoughts on tonights episode?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN