Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i hope that the whole angsty superboy doesn't get over played. that can get old really fast

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

idk i do not really think so and he was edgy but not to bad this episode
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    this episode was fine but rumor has it the next episode is kinda gonna focus mostly on it. this episode i liked because he was edgy and not angsty but if he goes into a type of emo angst it's gonna kinda ruin everything

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

idk i can see that but i think its just because he was like that in the first episodes and cool in the last so i think if he is not the main focus of the episode he should be fine and it will be 50/50 when he is the focus of the episode thats how i see it.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heyy i could always turn out good with a sarcastic character portrayal, although it doesn't sound good to make it the focal point of an episode
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

yeah i mean i doubt they over use it to much but who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hopefully it would be about stopping him from being so anti social

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

^ that's what I think will happen (well, at least a little less antisocial than usual)

Yeah but don't get me wrong it's not gonna be one of those after school specials where Superman and Superboy have a sit down talk things out, no doubt the team will get an insight to something about Superboy or perhaps he gets feels even more in Superman's shadow idk i'm just shooting

T. Alan Armstrong

yeah i get what you saying i was just saying i doubt they over play that and i really hope that half way through the season or so that we start getting in to the recurring characters and possible team mates and that whole thing. and i really hope B4 the end of the season that we get an anti hero. my hope is that they dig up red X but that a long shot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]