Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Justice

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    But even if that new venom-stuff gives u that power
    who'd want to look like that? =/
    a brain washed servant LOL or mindless doll LOL

also as said all these little problems could and hopefully will be solved by a time slot expansion i really hope the take a lesson from justice league and look in to 60 minute episodes
    oh and here is episode 4 if any one needs to see it
    part 1

part 2

not the best quality but it will do the job LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh yeah and wth it says June 22 on the date but in the last ep it was like July 17
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

mistake i guess but who knows.?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    i just notived at the end of each episode they piss off some new villian but they're all connected with cadmus. if the last episode is the return of everyone/thing they fought all season, it's gonna become kind of predictable. each episode ends the same way, bad guy beaten, team scolded and/or praised, and whatever or whoever controlling the villan having a meeting about what to do with the team. it's not old now but if this goes on for 20+ episodes it will eventually

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

yeah true and again it goes back to the 30 minute thing and if there not willing to go to 60 at least they should go to 30 minute 2 part episodes i mean i really do not see any problems with this show right now that could not be fixed by a time expansion. and i hope that some one involved with the show notices that at some point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey they can only lengthen out a good plotline with an episode so much, all could be lost if they listen to fan cries and change it but screw it over if they don't know how

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    yeah but if enough fans don't cry for the change it won't happen. you have to remember cartoon network is crappy compared to what it use to be and now they finally have a quality cartoon worth watching but due to most of the viewers also being fans of the crap programs as well, the creators don't see a problem. quality fans like us will watch because whe know of the potential but the fans that watch because they just keep that channel on all day won't care thus they won't complain which will lead to us not being heard because the majority is content with what they have. if this was the cartoon network back in the late 90's and early 2000's trust me this show would have been an hour long from the start. but now days 30 minutes is good enough for most people unfortunately

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I have to admit i'd be over the moon if they made it an hour long because although i see the plot leading somewhere of course the way that they are ddoing the episodes it's with a so-so effort kinda like how you pointed out the repeated bad guy going back to the Light it could use more substance idk.
    All i'm saying is they could totally screw it over if they don't know how some shows have done 60 minutes of garbage just trying to drag it out on fan demand.

T. Alan Armstrong

the thing is they have the skill look at the staff
    Greg Weisman
    Brandon Vietti
    Kevin Hopps
    Andrew Robinson
    Nicole Dubuc
    Jon Weisman
    Tom Pugsley
    Peter David
    plus they can always bring in some other people, they could bring in the people who did JLU for all that goes. i mean cartoon network was really good but then went to crap a few years ago to me it really became obvious when they started to turn toonami in to a crap fest they they just caned it. but i think they are trying to and seem to be getting back to what made them big they seem to be getting better to an extent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Beer and Music
    Barely started watching this after reading about it while reading about the story of Robin (overall). Awesome show