9 39.13%
  • Average

6 26.09%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Bleh

2 8.70%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Im guessing that this new character is an old aquaintance of Urahara and Isshin that they maybe ditched or lost contact with a long time ago, and now hes back looking for them. Hes got limited information and knows about Ichigo but decides to play some games on him while he looks for Isshin, theres no way that Urahara doesn't know that this guy is in town or that this new guy doesn't know where to find Isshin, just not possible in bleach lol. Im guessing its all a little game to mess with Ichigo and will end soon, then starts the real arc.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hell Arc Special is for the movie right?

Not liking this new guy he's making Urahara the villian! Was hoping for Ichigo to meet up with Karin and like smack her or yell asking her what the hell is she doing?!

Color pages were awesome.
    I kinda thought that about Karin too but Im sure she knows he is there, shes got all the spiritual power now right? Shes probably better at sensing than Ichigo was since he sorta sucked at it until the end.

Im curious about how strong Ururu and Ginta got. When they were kids Ururu was strong enough to just about kill a shinigami of a seated level, and Ginta could damage an Arrancar, now that their older Im guessing their stronger, but how much hmmmmmm hehe
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I kinda thought that about Karin too but Im sure she knows he is there, shes got all the spiritual power now right? Shes probably better at sensing than Ichigo was since he sorta sucked at it until the end.
    Well, ichigo wouldnt really have reiatsu anymore.. Plus i doubt shes too good at it. She doesnt seem to have a ton of spiritual power that she can use properly.. she was getting a lot of thing to fight off hollows from urahara.. Im guessing she has enough to tell when hollows and strong people are around. It wouldnt make much sense if she could sense people with minimal reiatsu but not fight hollows. :-/
    Though i wouldnt really be surprised if she can sense..

Im still trying to decide why ginjou wants ichigo to know about urahara and his family.. It definitely seems like they want to use him. They give off a vizard feeling like someone said earlier.. My guess right now is that they arent actually bad people because of that. But when its because of a reason like that i feel like itd be wrong. lol

So lets see, they have shinigami representative badges, know urahara and kurosaki family, and also want to use ichigo.

Oh, how funny would it be if someone wants ichigo to open the gates of hell in the manga? lol
    The new group wanting that as the help they mentioned... i dunno.. :-/

Well, just because Kubo drew that chapter it is still very non-canon, since nothing Kubo has done would support the chapter itself. He may have had some opinions about the movie's plot, but I don't think he meddled with it that much. I wouldn't take the chapter seriously, it's just meant for fan service.

I still firmly believe that Ginjou is somehow related to Aizen. I am however curious what point his sidekicks play. They seem quite unnecessary, so far.

Hell Ark is a movie???? That kinda sucks...

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Well, just because Kubo drew that chapter it is still very non-canon, since nothing Kubo has done would support the chapter itself. He may have had some opinions about the movie's plot, but I don't think he meddled with it that much. I wouldn't take the chapter seriously, it's just meant for fan service.

I still firmly believe that Ginjou is somehow related to Aizen. I am however curious what point his sidekicks play. They seem quite unnecessary, so far.
    Well, if you believe that leat, then why not say my reason plus he works for aizen so why he wants hell opened is to free aizen. That actually explains the reason why he is having ichigo question his family and urahara..
    Once he is unsure he will probably look for answers.. and we all know aizen has all of them. :-p

But yeah, i only said that because of the hell arc chapter and how it seems like it could easily relate to the main story right now. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Well thing is for me, kind a felt out of character for Ichigo, hiding on the side being surprised his little sister Karin being by the shop. I was picturing a questionable some what angry Ichigo. Curious to how their relationship are now since she's older, will it be a comical one like him and his dad or just understand each other.

The gates of hell were mentioned in the manga? I remember the anime shown it early first season but didn't read early Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Well thing is for me, kind a felt out of character for Ichigo, hiding on the side being surprised his little sister Karin being by the shop. I was picturing a questionable some what angry Ichigo. Curious to how their relationship are now since she's older, will it be a comical one like him and his dad or just understand each other.

The gates of hell were mentioned in the manga? I remember the anime shown it early first season but didn't read early Bleach.
    Since the whole SS arc in the anime followed the manga rather rigorously, yes, hell was loosely mentioned.

nice chapter. i dont think that ginjou is a bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, if you believe that leat, then why not say my reason plus he works for aizen so why he wants hell opened is to free aizen. That actually explains the reason why he is having ichigo question his family and urahara..
    Once he is unsure he will probably look for answers.. and we all know aizen has all of them. :-p

But yeah, i only said that because of the hell arc chapter and how it seems like it could easily relate to the main story right now. O.o
    Aizen is not in Hell he's just in a prison.

All bleach fans are paranoic, urahara this and that he's the most evil and is Tite Kubo himself blah blah xD, and the new chars and ginjo look supicious but I don't want to rush to any conclusions, so I'll just wait and see.

Offtopic: It'll sound out of place but it just came in to my mind right now, Anyone remember Nanao? XD

Quote Originally Posted by garuda_hawk View Post
    Aizen is not in Hell he's just in a prison.

All bleach fans are paranoic, urahara this and that he's the most evil and is Tite Kubo himself blah blah xD, and the new chars and ginjo look supicious but I don't want to rush to any conclusions, so I'll just wait and see.

Offtopic: It'll sound out of place but it just came in to my mind right now, Anyone remember Nanao? XD
    Yes, Aizen is in a different prison that is unrelated to hell. My understanding is that it's a different dimension of Soul Society. I am not sure who thought they are similar at all, but I know someone started to mix up the terminology and it arose confusion. I guess I can partially be blamed for that because I proposed the idea if Aizen died during his final battle with Ichigo (is it actually THE final battle?), he would most likely be sent to hell for his crimes and from there, he would probably try to plot an escape.

I tell you, Ginjou is a part of Aizen's soul. Harry Potter style (yeah, I saw The Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 today).

Nanao seemed to have disappeared after she was used as a vessel to incubate Szayel.