9 39.13%
  • Average

6 26.09%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Bleh

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ginjou kinda talks like Aizen... Makes you doubt what you've always believe in...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

that new guy look just like the fuhrer 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Veteran Member
    So.. those guys are probably shinigami representatives too..

Trilight said most of the stuff i wouldve said..

decent chapter.

Don't tell me urahara is some undercover bad guy too. But damn thta guy got deep into ichigo's head, that is one of his character flaws he always lets bad guys mess with his head too much too soon

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Hell Arc Special is out too, updated it in the first post.

Man, I love this hell arc special lol

Hell Arc Special is for the movie right?

Not liking this new guy he's making Urahara the villian! Was hoping for Ichigo to meet up with Karin and like smack her or yell asking her what the hell is she doing?!

Color pages were awesome.

So this guy has a butler and a maid following him around...but then again this is bleach, and I wouldn't be surprised if he told Ichigo that he's the price of ss and whatnot.

And about Urahara being the villain...hell yes, I always suspected that shady look

My vote for this chapter includes the hell arc. Strangely enough, it feels like almost "too much" from Kubo. The irony, haha! I really liked the hell arc, and this chapter was decent. I agree with Squad that this guy seems to be the ambiguous kind like the vizards.

It really feels like it's too early to say much as of yet, though. I thought Karin's comment about Ichigo being fine and it was her turn to help him out interesting, especially after Urahara kept nagging her but she was persistent to the point where she seemed to answer him more to convince herself than him.

Of course Urahara always played "the spider in the net" sort of type all this time too. The question is, what is his goal? We already know some of it and how it ties to the existence of the hogukyoku, but why did he feel the need to invent such a thing in the first place?

Good chapter. We finally got a name for the new guy and Kubo introduced us to two of his subordinates. Typical Ichigo letting someone get into his head. Still liking the pace though, keep it up Kubo.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Ginjou is ichigos half brother

Karin needs to get out of the story