5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.17%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Omoi has a cool style. Lee vs Kimmimaro will still be the best fight in this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    My prediction for the next chapter. The sensor guy saves Sasori and Deidara. However, after hearing Kankuros speech, Sasori will decide to switch side and redeem himself. After that, he could finally move on to the other world.
    I agree with you to a point. I don't believe Sasori will switch sides, but he will try to break out of Kabuto's control. Kankurou's scolding of Sasori directly targeted his pride, the one key trait shared by all shinobi. He succinctly summarized Sasori's demise from an S-class warrior to another's plaything.

Sasori certainly got the message. However, I doubt he gives two shits about the greater good. He'll only be concerned with regaining his pride, and in this case that means regaining control of his soul.

Sasori lost his fight against Chiyo and Sakura because his memories of his parents caused him to see the light, briefly... so I'm sure we're already aware he's not without a soft spot.

I agree with you guys on the "speech no jutsu".
    Kishi will surely let people fight who can understand each other.

Just curious about who is the counterpart to Deidara. (or Zabuza, Haku.)

Oh, and overall graet chapter

5/5
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I think Diedera and Kakuzo are beyond redemption. They simply delight in evil, I guess. Unless if it will be revealed later that they have some sort of traumatic experience, they haven't gotten over. However, I doubt so.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Lol Deidaras counter part is just someone who loves art of explosion more then he does

Fast chapter i want to see Naruto kick some ass in this war :'(
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    It's just Sais brother that's done. Sasori and Deidara are just immobilized until Kankuro and crew can figure out what to do with them. Getting rid of their souls won't be as simple as a Hug no Jutsu.
    Appreciate it for clearing that up, so those blades that stabbed Sasori and Deidara were imbued with Omoi's lightning technique?(Because they are made of earth?) To immobilized them for now until they could do the sealing of the Edo Tensai jutsu?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-29-2010 at 08:04 AM.

Say we get Sasori to switch sides. Does he have a soul-sucking jutsu that turns someone into a puppet? Could he use that on Deidara? I can just see him saying something like, "I guess we've seen who's art is superior" or somesuch.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Appreciate it for clearing that up, so the those blades that stabbed Sasori and Deidara were imbued with Omoi's lightning technique?(Because they are made of earth?) To immobilized them for now until they could do the sealing of the Edo Tensai jutsu?
    No, just Deidara was impaled with Omoi's lightning sword as the Lightning element is what diffuses Deidara's Earth element bombs. The blades stabbing Sasori are just regular blades to keep him from moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Say we get Sasori to switch sides. Does he have a soul-sucking jutsu that turns someone into a puppet? Could he use that on Deidara? I can just see him saying something like, "I guess we've seen who's art is superior" or somesuch.
    I doubt it. That would certainly come out left field if he did. And it seems he doesn't even need to suck out any souls for him to make a person into a puppet. They'd just be a living one as evidenced last chapter. Though he'd have to kill them if he wanted to modify the bodies.