5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.17%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 518 Discussion / 519 Predictions

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-28-2010 at 12:17 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Sai looks weird when hes angry :s

Great chapter. Liked this battle a lot. Kankurou was the man in this chapter though.

@Roku: Am a let a mod delete my thread I made for this chapter and let everyone discuss on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Sai looks weird when hes angry :s
    They made Sai angry, you won't like him when he's angry.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Good chapter, so the zombies can be defeated by freeing their own souls?
    "RESPECT"

That was a good chapter. And what? Sentimental value can break Edo Tensei? Well hell, I certainly never gave any thought to that solution. Now we know who the perfect weapon is against Edo Tensei. It was always Naruto. With his Hug no Jutsu he used to defeat his darker self, he can certainly defeat any zombie he's formed an emotional attachment to. Let Naruto do his work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    That was a good chapter. And what? Sentimental value can break Edo Tensei? Well hell, I certainly never gave any thought to that solution. Now we know who the perfect weapon is against Edo Tensei. It was always Naruto. With his Hug no Jutsu he used to defeat his darker self, he can certainly defeat any zombie he's formed an emotional attachment to. Let Naruto do his work!!!
    I bet Kabuto never saw this coming. LOL
    "RESPECT"

Wow talk about a turnabout. Here I thought Akatsuki had the advantage and the Allies show some serious merit in the first fight of the war. Omoi's Back Slash was a pretty smart and deceptive move, he really showed why he's one of Cloud's best.

Kankuro has gotten better as well, even going so far as to use Sasori's old body as one of his trump cards. Sasori being content with being Kabuto's puppet due to it being a means to achieving what he had wanted all along was a good way to bring him back into the fold. Makes you think just how pitiable his life really was. Kankuro's surpassed him however as far as being a puppet master is concerned.

The ways of ROOT are seriously messed up. No wonder Sai was emotionally nonexistant, he had to kill a guy who he looked upon as a brother. His game face is NASTY, but in a good way. Sai vs. Deidara was always a fight just begging to happen, so seeing it now was well appreciated.

If emotional ties can be used to neutralize the Edo Tensei Zombies let the waterworks flow, cause there's plenty of that to come.
    Last edited by Trilight; 11-25-2010 at 03:56 AM.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

great chap. good to see theirs another way to kill off the zombies. cant wait for naruto to get into the mix now. i wonder if all the sibling match ups would be more devastating for kabito now that they've figured this out... unless he was aware of this and is planning something else for madara... could get very very interesting!

Good chap!! I liked the action and the growth of Kankuro especially, but its kind of lame killing of some Edo tensei replicas already since we now know how they are gonna fall, through EMOTIONS, as was said before put naruto in the frontline let him hug everyone who was attached to him and BOOM edo tensei army gone!!!

I'll expect some more crazy action form the following battles, though this was a nice start already!

So it's entirely possible Kabuto using SO many souls at once has exposed a legitimate weakness in Edo Tensei: those who still retain their original personalities can free their souls of their own volition.

Recall that Orochimaru "killed" the personalities of the 1st and 2nd Hokages shortly after summoning them, and Kabuto already said it was easier for him to allow ALL his summons to retain their personalities in the short term. This is quite an interesting turn of events.

Anyway, good chapter. Great action sequences. Can't wait to see more.