14 30.43%
  • |3| Average

5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.17%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    It remains to be seen how the Zetsu army will fare especially now that Yamato is being added to Geddou Mazou.

In any case, Kishimoto obviously wanted to introduce some weaknesses to ET and events with Shin are a part of that. It makes you think that if Kabuto were killed, the majority of non Kunai-ed Zombies would eventually dissipate, and the Kunaied ones could be immobilized, and then have their Kunais removed.

Who knows?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    About Shin's case him breaking the ET and how some of you mentioned Orochimaro's 1st/2nd ET's, maybe because Kabuto ET so many people that the jutsu is a lot more fragile than the hold Orochimaro used just ET 2 individuals? That could be why Shin broke out of the jutsu or it could just be plot jutsu and nothing we really have to over think on it.
    No, it was because Kabuto left his memories and free will partially intact that he was able to break free of Edo Tensei once he saw Sai's book. Orochimaru nuked the 1st and 2nd's minds and free wills right off the bat. Maybe he knew something like what happened to Sai's brother could happen when he was facing off against the 3rd.

^maybe kabuto couldn't wipe up his memories completely since he ET so many, Orochimaru only had to deal with doing it to 3. I don't know just feel like Kabuto has to have a major Achilles' heel using this many ET's.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^maybe kabuto couldn't wipe up his memories completely since he ET so many, Orochimaru only had to deal with doing it to 3. I don't know just feel like Kabuto has to have a major Achilles' heel using this many ET's.
    That isn't the case either. Kabuto can nuke each and every zombies' minds and memories if he wants. He's already mentioned he could do this. It's just that he's chosen not to at this moment. You can read his comment about that in chapter 516. But yea, I do take it that there's some drawback to using Edo Tensei on so many bodies. At least enough to where even Madara mentioned that controlling so many is difficult. I'd say that it would be easier for any one body to resist Kabuto's will. Well, up until he wipes their minds, that is.

Ah, alright wasn't sure if Kabuto said that or not slipped my mind. As for Kabuto's drawback going be interesting to what it is, if he even got one, if he does have one. I think it will be his downfall more or less how he gets defeated.

sai is a beast. he pwnd two s-class shinobi
    Spoiler!

agree afro, i feel the same way and Kabuto ET still are stronger then Orchi but their greatest strength is also the greatest weakness... Think about if.. if Kabuto was present in that battle I think his hold would have been stronger and Sia will still be unable to attack his brother giving Kabuto the upper hand
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic103183_2.gif

Funny quotes:
    rinnebadass: only said logical stuff and showed facts.

Rlinfamous: Itachi doesn't even need his Sharingan to cast genjutsu. He can cast it with his fingers, his toes, his dick, anything.

Manga Vagabond:
    I never really thought about it. Having a meeting like this, at Lord Koetus's place... Perhaps I'll meet Buddha next.
    --------------------------life------------------------
    eye for an eye, Even and Steven

Good chapter, now we know there is another way to free those souls. Sai getting real emotional was pretty cool to see.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Everything since the Danzou fight has felt rushed and half-assed. I've enjoyed it, and there have been epic moments, but even the Kyuubi training was a massive letdown that made something once incredibly hyped look far too easy.

I do love Kushina, though!
    yeah that sequence was a little more easily won than I would've anticipated but the Kushina factor gives it credibility. It was only with her help that Naruto was able to achieve the seemingly impossible. Plus the insights and the flashback to the Kyuubi attack on Konoha were worth the price of admission.
    Last edited by bluntman_exe; 12-02-2010 at 12:01 PM.

I didn't like that Naruto seemed to be able to kick the Kyuubi's ass so easily while in Sage Mode. I get that the struggle was mostly in his head, but he was using physical attacks (which I found stupid to begin with). Basically, the Kyuubi came out of that looking weak as hell, and Naruto was caught off guard by its hatred. The same hatred that he'd just trained to be able to handle during the waterfall deal.

Again, loved Kushina.