View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    24 52.17%
  • |4| Good

    14 30.43%
  • |3| Average

    5 10.87%
  • |2| Bad

    2 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.17%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 87
  1. #31
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Well, yeah, I meant like what he did with the Kazekage. Which, yeah, didn't involve taking the guy's soul, just his body. Meh, I still want him to fuck up Deidara somehow.

  2. #32
    Sasori can actually spam his self-destruct jutso. Does this mean the edo tensied zombies have infinite chakra supply? Or probably they could just restore it faster than a living being.

    This chapter was actually a battle between artists.
    We have the performer artists...
    Kankuro (Puppeter) vs. Sasori (Puppeter)
    We have the other artists...
    Sai (Painter) vs. Diedara (Sculptor)

    I want to see a battle between Neji's Dad and Rock Lee.
    We could finally see Lee battle a Hyuga...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

  3. #33
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048

    Eyeshield 21

    I liked the chapter,Liked it for the strategy, liked it 'cuz everyone played a part. Kankuro gets his rematch against Sasori, Sai gets resolution with his brother (and finally a chance to shine in combat). Deidara's packing clay inside zombies idea was clever, Kankuro's attaching his strings to Sasori's strings was clever.

    I wasn't expecting great things from Sasori, because his fight with Chiyo and Sakura divested him literally of ALL his weapons (they broke all his puppets and Kankuro took the rest, including Sasori himself). Deidara's showing on the other hand was plain disappointing. I would feel more annoyed about Sai's brother being taken out with a picturebook if I hadn't always thought the whole zombies being UTTERLY IMMORTAL thing was stupid.

    And on the note of the whole lightning-weakness thing, it may at first seem peculiar that so many of the villains technique's weaknesses are clearly known to the Shinobi Alliance (how to defeat Deidara's clay, the workings of Orochimaru's techniques)... but it IS a Shinobi Alliance. They probably all got together and discussed or revealed the weaknesses of the Akatsuki members in the interests of disclosure. After all - Akatsuki were all missing nins from their own respective villages. You can be damn sure Konoha revealed things about the Sharingan and Orochimaru, and Sunagakure talked about how to deal with Sasori's puppets. It helps even the playing field against Madara's "immortal" army, that our group is unlikely to be surprised by tricks we the reader have already seen. It may actually prove interesting to see how a group better prepared than just Naruto running in blind will handle Akatsuki's once unbeatable techniques.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  4. #34
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    830
    Enjoyed the chapter alot but I really didn't expect Deidera to be so easily swept aside. Sasori I can understand, he was literally going from scratch against a very well informed and armed opponent familiar with his style, a student of his school as it were.

    Still, I don't want to see MORE villains redeemed, most of these guys need to be rotten to the damn core or this 'war' is going to get very predictable.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  5. #35
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Enjoyed the chapter alot but I really didn't expect Deidera to be so easily swept aside. Sasori I can understand, he was literally going from scratch against a very well informed and armed opponent familiar with his style, a student of his school as it were.

    Still, I don't want to see MORE villains redeemed, most of these guys need to be rotten to the damn core or this 'war' is going to get very predictable.
    I'm satisfied with everything except Deidara not spamming his explosives a bit more, but he gave some justification for that, so it's excusable.

    Remember, most of these Edo Tensei fights shouldn't surpass the originals. The dead ninja aren't any stronger than they were in life, and in Sasori's case he was far, far weaker despite some new advantages. Sasori had NONE of his puppets. Kakuzu has lost his masks. Who knows if Itachi and Pein will be able to use their doujutsu? All the Jinchuriki have lost their tailed beasts. Chiyo won't have her puppets either.In contrast, the living ninja should be more powerful and already know the techniques of the dead ones, so even if they're S-ranked criminals, an A-rank Jounin like Kankuro with proper support AND knowledge of his enemy's techniques should be able to handle them.

    The only way the Edo Tensei fights will be fun is if the matches are mixed up, like Gaara facing Pain or something.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  6. #36
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,805
    Tentei is so going to free Daidera's soul.

    Daidera is so stupid, because he is immortal he thought that he doesn't need to evade attacks. He should soar in the sky lunching bombs like B16. It would be better if he was controlled by Kabuto.

  7. #37
    [QUOTE=Sirxxx;734546I was half-expecting Sai to finally, FINALLY awaken his sharingan in that one panel (hell, who doesn't have one?).
    [/QUOTE]
    Yeah, you're right. If you look closely at Sai's eyes on page thirteen, it seems that three tomoes are forming in his pupils. Well, we all know it's just shadings... ahaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

  8. #38
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,497
    This was chapter had great tactical action I liked it a lot

    - Kankuro and Omoi really shinned this chapter

    - Sasori and Deidria did seem a bit sub par of their former sef but considering all their skills and abilities are a known factor that worked against them.

    - That other Edo Mist guy is coming to back them up so Kiri should give us some intel on his background next chapter.

    - I always wanted to see Sai and Diedara in a fight...Sai looked crazy pissed though hehe

    - Most interesting part of this chapter was the fact that Edo souls can be neutralized without a jutsu. Adds more credibility to the idea that Edo Nagato or Itachi may be able to break his brain washing.

    - Had a good ending but I was curious what type of jutsu Shin used...

    Better than I thought 5/5!!


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  9. #39
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Had a good ending but I was curious what type of jutsu Shin used...
    Seriously, POW, are you making up names now? Who is Shin? Maybe it's me and I just didn't notice this guy.

  10. #40
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    830
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Enjoyed the chapter alot but I really didn't expect Deidera to be so easily swept aside. Sasori I can understand, he was literally going from scratch against a very well informed and armed opponent familiar with his style, a student of his school as it were.

    Still, I don't want to see MORE villains redeemed, most of these guys need to be rotten to the damn core or this 'war' is going to get very predictable.
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I'm satisfied with everything except Deidara not spamming his explosives a bit more, but he gave some justification for that, so it's excusable.

    Remember, most of these Edo Tensei fights shouldn't surpass the originals. The dead ninja aren't any stronger than they were in life, and in Sasori's case he was far, far weaker despite some new advantages. Sasori had NONE of his puppets. Kakuzu has lost his masks. Who knows if Itachi and Pein will be able to use their doujutsu? All the Jinchuriki have lost their tailed beasts. Chiyo won't have her puppets either.In contrast, the living ninja should be more powerful and already know the techniques of the dead ones, so even if they're S-ranked criminals, an A-rank Jounin like Kankuro with proper support AND knowledge of his enemy's techniques should be able to handle them.

    The only way the Edo Tensei fights will be fun is if the matches are mixed up, like Gaara facing Pain or something.
    lol, that's exactly what I said with more meat.

    If Kishi continues with the rematch theme then it only makes sense for Kakashi to get a chance to redeem himself against Itachi, but they'll save Itachi for Sasuke unfortunately.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •