• |1| Terrible

1 2.17%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Surprising chapter!

Did not expect:

1- the fight to be done in one chapter;
    2- the Shinobi squad to be the winner, so easily;
    3- Kishi just did Edo tensei....i can't find the word;

Well... and I thought someone was going to die.

Great battle and teamwork. I guess the Ambush squad of Madara took Kankuro's team lightly. Now, what will the sensor guy do?

I hope we get to see more of what Sai can do in the coming chapters. Man, even Sasuke's name was mentioned.

I would assume we are going to see so much drama in the coming chapters. Especially when the zombies meet their loved ones in battle.

Hoping to see more great battles! Awesome chapter.

Wow! An entire battle between multiple people wrapped up in one chapter?! That means Kishi can show many, many battles of this war without resorting to Bleach-level plot stagnation.

I was half-expecting Sai to finally, FINALLY awaken his sharingan in that one panel (hell, who doesn't have one?). I'm just waiting for the edits. Good to see he can draw other things besides cutesy woodland creatures, too.

And every time Kankurou moved in this chapter, it was bad ass (I use that a lot. I need another word for bad ass...hmm...) The battle with Sasori. The battle WITH Sasori. The on-the-fly strategizing. That one time he farted. And of course, he ended the chapter with a very Chuck Norris style line that only puppeteers would understand. I can see him building a famous rep for himself in the 4th ninja war.

And that's all me thoughts. Great chapter! This is how battles between shinobi are supposed to go. Can't wait to see what's next!!!

uff this chapter was intense 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

ended fast!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Good chapter. Seeing Sai mad was plus for the chapter. Did you guys notice that the Advance Recon guy that Kiri was holding as the joint shinobi alliance head band on?

Omoi fucking badass! He could use Lightning techniques too and has his own sword style. Didn't expect to see a win yet though , they did win right those 3 Edo Tensei's are done for or it was just Sai's brother?

What happened with Sai's brother is definitely an interesting case. I'm thinking since Kabuto knew Sai's brother was from root, he assumed that he didn't have any emotions and thus wouldn't restrict him at all, but seems like it back fired.

Also, what his brother said about freeing his soul is kind of like how Kakashi's dad had been waiting around in "purgatory" 'til Kakashi finally had the chance to forgive his dad, then his soul went on. I think it's evident now that sealed souls or souls that have moved on from purgatory can not be edo tensei'd.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Omoi fucking badass! He could use Lightning techniques too and has his own sword style. Didn't expect to see a win yet though , they did win right those 3 Edo Tensei's are done for or it was just Sai's brother?
    It's just Sais brother that's done. Sasori and Deidara are just immobilized until Kankuro and crew can figure out what to do with them. Getting rid of their souls won't be as simple as a Hug no Jutsu.

My prediction for the next chapter. The sensor guy saves Sasori and Deidara. However, after hearing Kankuros speech, Sasori will decide to switch side and redeem himself. After that, he could finally move on to the other world.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA