2 5.26%
  • |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks Cross777 for ur answer. I know understand.
    and so sorry for asking these small questions, I started watching OP episodes and read its manga just 3 months ago
    which means I'm one of the youngest OP lovers here

Thanks again Cross777

very enjoyable chapter!!!

it'S nice to see how they evolved, while ODA is showing us bit by bit some new techs, but Franky just rocked the chapter: Rockets & NIPPLE LIGHTS, just lol.

At Luffy using Boushokou Haki, I expected at least some haki movement, but combining it with gear 3 was something else!! looks a bit uberpowered right now, but might come in handy later on!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxmustafaxx View Post
    Thanks Cross777 for ur answer. I know understand.
    and so sorry for asking these small questions, I started watching OP episodes and read its manga just 3 months ago
    which means I'm one of the youngest OP lovers here

Thanks again Cross777
    any time and you can always go to the ask a Q thread there is always some one to answer any questions that you have. remember the only stupid question is the one not asked.

and i was thinking Caribou was not up set much about his brother. and love to see sanji doing a moon step like attack, adds some support to my theory about sanji developing attacks based on what he saw VS CP9.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Nipple lights.......amazing

about using "Gear Third"
    as far as I know Luffy pumps air through his bones to make them literally gigantic.
    Q1 : Right ?!
    Q2 : do you know how ?!
    Q3 : if yes, so where did he get all that air to use while setting in a small bubble ?!

A little short after a week's hiatus but okay chapter

about the swimming thing, Luffy didn't know how to swim even before eating DF
    so he won't be able to swim anyway !!!!

Actually according to the manga he was proud of his punch and his swimming before he got a DF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I think as long as he himself is not submerged, he can still use his powers, at least for a while. He stretched into the water to catch Sanji a few chapters back. And Robin's comment about being ok "for a moment" before using her technique (btw a THOUSAND FLEUR!!! Whoa!) seems to reinforce that.

Also, Luffy didn't shrink this time after using Gear 3? Improvement?! Conspiracy? Continuity fail?
    It said thousand fluer? The translation I read said gigantos manos as in "giant hands up to elbows". I was going to point out that this was a new variation on her powers since it seemed like they weren't the same old many hands to make giant hand. Guess this kind of proves movie 4 clearly just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and i was thinking Caribou was not up set much about his brother. and love to see sanji doing a moon step like attack, adds some support to my theory about sanji developing attacks based on what he saw VS CP9.
    Think he just started caring more about himself for now. he was about to be facing what had completely wrecked his brother's ship. It seems like I might sadly be right about him. He's gonna be kinda of an anti- Vivi/Gonbe/kokoro/girl from from sky island that is there purely to get more and more afraid of the sheer power/ability/fearlessness of the SH's. I say "anti" B/c he's the first guy in this role and they don't like him unlike Vivi/Gonbe/kokoro/girl from from sky island.
    Yeah it was good to see Sanji use a geppou like move. Now all he needs is his own versions of soru and rankyaku. i always felt he would eventually master some forms of those as well since they all involve leg strength.

about using "Gear Third"
    as far as I know Luffy pumps air through his bones to make them literally gigantic.
    Q1 : Right ?!
    Q2 : do you know how ?!
    Q3 : if yes, so where did he get all that air to use while setting in a small bubble ?!
    1. yes
    2. he bites his thumb and pumps air in to his bones. since his bones are also rubber this alows for them to do this. and i think that since his lungs are rubber allowing him to pump enough air in. and some things are just sacrificed for the sake of the story that might be one of them

alos on a side note the side effect of gear 3 seems to be lessen or gone after his training at least we did not see it this time?
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    It said thousand fluer? The translation I read said gigantos manos as in "giant hands up to elbows". I was going to point out that this was a new variation on her powers since it seemed like they weren't the same old many hands to make giant hand. Guess this kind of proves movie 4 clearly just wrong.

Yeah it was good to see Sanji use a geppou like move. Now all he needs is his own versions of soru and rankyaku. i always felt he would eventually master some forms of those as well since they all involve leg strength.
    yeah from the last time we saw her do that when they fraught ours this time she molded it much better and she used two with much more ease than she did back on thriller bark, i think she will also be ablt to fly long and with more ease now as well.

and sanji i agree i thought that as well and i think he will have his own versions of them and i think we might see a diablo storm leg WOOOO that would be super cool right
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy Fan View Post
    classic Zoro and Luffy getting themselves lost from the rest, Sanji usually does not cause troble by getting lost or something
    Actually that always happen. Luffy will go straight marchin on, Zoro think he's going to the right direction but he's actually going the other way around but somehow will still end at the place he needs to be and be ahead of most of the SH. Sanji will be gone for a while and do the little things like opening the gates of justice or following where the CP9 took Robin or finding Mr.3's and find some info. Oda's try and tested pattern.

Anyway good chapter. Just like in the Sky island arc, they have a short stop at 7000 meters before finally going down the remaining 3000. We're close to fishman island now. All we need now is a mysterious hag to tell the SH some stuff.

sig made by me

Great chapter love the nipple lights!!! And I reckon luffy zoro and sanji prob guns appear riding on the kraken and then get pulled to fishman island. Elephant Gun ftw!!!!! If he can knock out a kraken underwater I can't wait to see how strong he is on land! And if sanjis that fast underwater imagine how fast he is on land!!! Can't wait for next week!