2 5.26%
  • |3| Average

2 5.26%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.63%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    i found it amusing, but the ending lacked something..the nipple lights were awesome! but i was hoping for a couple more panels

i agree i wanted more pages two but i think that the dead sea part was not to bad of a place to end it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As usual, loved it. I can't wait to see it animated though. Elephant Pistol was nice, not exactly sure what he put into his fists to make it like that. No haki shown either.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I'm wondering how could luffy hit that Kraken with full power,
    did he use Haki ?!
    if so 'which I think that what he did', falling in the water will not be a problem anymore as all it takes just use haki and swim up to the surface

about the swimming thing, Luffy didn't know how to swim even before eating DF
    so he won't be able to swim anyway !!!!

I think as long as he himself is not submerged, he can still use his powers, at least for a while. He stretched into the water to catch Sanji a few chapters back. And Robin's comment about being ok "for a moment" before using her technique (btw a THOUSAND FLEUR!!! Whoa!) seems to reinforce that.

Also, Luffy didn't shrink this time after using Gear 3? Improvement?! Conspiracy? Continuity fail?

It would be pretty fail if he still shrunk after 2 years of tedious training.
    And mustafa, did you even read the chapter or just skipped through pictures? Luffy himself said that the ocean is still draining his power, same thing for Robin, so Haki doesnt fix that. He just managed to shoot that...thing off because he himself was in the bubble where he could probably aim it and stuff.

I was reading it as fast as I can
    @ page 11:
    "Color of Armaments" Hardening!!
    does it means that he used haki just to enable to attack BUT STILL the ocean is draining his power ?

Quote Originally Posted by xxmustafaxx View Post
    I was reading it as fast as I can
    @ page 11:
    "Color of Armaments" Hardening!!
    does it means that he used haki just to enable to attack BUT STILL the ocean is draining his power ?
    this was explained to use in the arlong arc once a DF permanently changes some ones body that change is still active even in water, thats how he can strech in water. and as long as he is not submerged in water he can bare it for a sec but haki has nothing to do with it. he used haki to have the power to pawn the krakken not to help him in the sea water.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice, he ko'd while bein in the water = F'N Boss. Ussops still a crybaby, and "Nipple Lights" he might be a biggle pervert than brook and sanji