Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 428 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Source: BA
    Credits: Spacecat
    Verification: Confirmed

6 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/24(水) 16:20:40 ID:aL91FW7qP

オールバックの男の名前は
    銀城空吾 ぎんじょうくうご。

銀城は3人組。
    一人は女で名前リルカ 見た目はメイドの格好してる
    もう一人男 ヒツジの格好してて右目眼帯 名前は沓澤

銀城 お前は家族のことを何も知らない~~~~
    苺 ????
    銀城 裏腹商店にいってみな~~~~

裏腹とカリンあーでもねーこーでもなー会話。

裏腹 お兄さんは変わらずですか?
    カリン 今のままでいいんだ~~~いちにいはずっと一人で戦ってきた~~~

苺 影から
    なんでカリンが裏腹商店から。。。
    From Spacecat:
    Not much in the chapter really, Ginjou Kuugo has two friends Riruka and Kutsuzawa. He tells Ichigo to go see Urahara. Urahara and Karin talk, she says it's her turn to protect Ichigo.
    Raw Pics:
    Spoiler!

Bleach Bleach 428 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

hmmm, those color pictures look really good. And those are the skeletons to the Hell realm's gate seen in a very early chapter. So they are going to visit the hell realm sweet. My predictions kinda coming true, lol. Would be funny if my prediction instead of Leat's comes true, the threat emerges from hell instead of the soul king.

Would be nice if there's a major threat from the hell realm brewing, and Aizen makes his move by taking over that realm. And then the vasto lordes come out of hiding. I'm calling it first, well i did call it already before.

Anyways, nothing much this chapter. But that last pic was intriguing. The guy has a rinnegan on his belly, lol (and shoulders). will it have anything to do with the hell realm of samsara? Maybe kubo's reimagined take on it, like human world, shinigami could be god realm, hell realm, hueco mundo could be the hungry ghost realm with those hollows always hungry for souls/power, vastolordes could be from the demon realm. Let's see

Thinks will start to pick up soon, looking forward to the chapter. This chapter should renew my interest in bleach again, hopefully.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

No Roku, there are going to be 2 chapters this weak. A tie-in with the movie Hell arc(as his oneshot) and a normal chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No Roku, there are going to be 2 chapters this weak. A tie-in with the movie Hell arc(as his oneshot) and a normal chapter.
    dude, way to go, you just dashed all hopes for a bleach with hell realm and vasto lordes, i hope you enjoy your chapters Sir, cause I will not be reading em now. Goodbye. :(

Slooooooooooooooooooooooow jeeeze he needs to learn how to condense sht and make a decent chapter with a solid pace.

At least the implication of where this is going is good but I dont think Uraha is just going to spill the beans and tell him everything.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Karin should go crawl in a hole and die cus she cant protect shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    hmmm, those color pictures look really good. And those are the skeletons to the Hell realm's gate seen in a very early chapter. So they are going to visit the hell realm sweet. My predictions kinda coming true, lol. Would be funny if my prediction instead of Leat's comes true, the threat emerges from hell instead of the soul king.

Would be nice if there's a major threat from the hell realm brewing, and Aizen makes his move by taking over that realm. And then the vasto lordes come out of hiding. I'm calling it first, well i did call it already before.

Anyways, nothing much this chapter. But that last pic was intriguing. The guy has a rinnegan on his belly, lol (and shoulders). will it have anything to do with the hell realm of samsara? Maybe kubo's reimagined take on it, like human world, shinigami could be god realm, hell realm, hueco mundo could be the hungry ghost realm with those hollows always hungry for souls/power, vastolordes could be from the demon realm. Let's see

Thinks will start to pick up soon, looking forward to the chapter. This chapter should renew my interest in bleach again, hopefully.
    The skeletons are there because the new movie is about hell. Also, hell can be included but would in that case be a subplot.

Well at least we get to know what ramen guy's name is.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Karin should go crawl in a hole and die cus she cant protect shit.
    Harsh dude but yeah Karin protecting Ichigo is far thought for me right now. Anyway sooner or later big brother will get his powers back that's if he's getting them back already.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,