Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece Green Databook

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece_green/68375012/1

MegaUpload Link

It appears to reveal Coby and Helempos new positions
    Last edited by Mister Death; 11-24-2010 at 11:24 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Haha usopp has his dreads!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

nice catch because they were both petty officers before. nice to know that they got promotions for doing nothing LOL but yeah coby did stand up to red dog i guess that counted for something in the eyes of the higher ups. but they could have gotten them for there growth in the last two year so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Helemppo jumped up 3 ranks in 2 years thats not necessarily a huge thing compared to some of the other promotions weve seen and technically neither are really commissioned officers (lieutenant and above) they are both just official marines. Still they are positioned at Marine HQ thats impressive.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

all i mean was they are better off then where they were and it may be just me but i would like a small arc on the marines maybe see some action with them and some recurring marines just to show off some ones powers?
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm just wondering but couldn't be those positions where at the war time because sengoku stated only the elite would be at the war

And don't forget what all happened between Water 9 arc and war there is at least some time between and it would not be surprising if you think of how fast they got to there ranks when they where at water 9

Just an idea because if coby gone be admiral at the end of the series he sure gone need to get a lot of ranks before he's there
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    I'm just wondering but couldn't be those positions where at the war time because sengoku stated only the elite would be at the war

And don't forget what all happened between Water 9 arc and war there is at least some time between and it would not be surprising if you think of how fast they got to there ranks when they where at water 9

Just an idea because if coby gone be admiral at the end of the series he sure gone need to get a lot of ranks before he's there
    it is water 7 and not that much time passed between water 7 and the war plus as far as we know they were petty officers but they were directly under garp so that is why they would be there so either way we know they are higher than they were the last time we saw them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yea sorry about water "9" thing y but don't forget luffy got in that period of time a raise of 100 million beri

So i still see it as a possibility

The first time we saw coby as an unofficial marine he was a chore boy, then the next time he was a master chief petty officer. I remember they werent official Marines yet before the war so this is just the progression. If they had not been trained by Garp they wouldnt have been there thats all.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

yea that's sure they wounded have bin there at all but still it's like saying just because they are trained by Garp for like what ? 3 months ?
    they cane be at one of the biggest war's ever

I just think it's a little low ranked but we will probably soon see in the manga any way so i ma w8 till then