Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    LOL true but it definitely doesnt look like normal flames, they look like that or black flames which show up in manga a lot more often.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Hmm, id rather have it natsu vs zan. But its still not bad. It just seems like itd be interesting to see what happens because it seems like fire vs fire. I dunno if hed be a fake fire dragon though, but it could still fit. It seemed to me like it might be dark fire or lava/magma/ash type fire magic. I mainly wouldnt want him as a fake fire dragon because id rather have there not be so many dragonslayers.
    But if gray fought zan thatd leave natsu open for someone else. But it seems to me like gray should face ultear.. its just i dunno how well hed fare against her. but if that did happen then natsu could face off the unseen person or mest or even ultear. Also, i guess he could help lucy get caprico.. but i figured loki would help with that, but they might need someone else, dunno. I almost have a feeling like there may be some tag team battles or double team battles.
    Also, for some reason i would rather have gildartz stay out for a long while. I guess cause im sorta expecting FT to end up losing and i want it to look more plausible or something..
    yeah the thing is i do not think gray know about there connection and we have seen to much fire vs fire gray beating a fire mage would really show his power. and i think the darkness of the flames was do to him being evil. and i see freid and bix low fighting here and i agree keep gildartz out for now i want to see him fight the dark master. but yeah IDK i just think it would be significant if he was a fire dragon slayer weather he fights gray or natsu because gray would be the whole if i can not beat you i could never beat him. and natsu could have the whole i am the real one i will not loose to a fake.

and on a side note all dragon slayers potentially have a fake double and like wise
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    i hope zan is not using lava/ magma, for if he fights natsu it woul be to mutch alike one piece
    his probebly a fake DS, dark fire or ash may be posible
    Yeah, i was thinking that, too. It looked to me more like dark fire. Magma/lava would work decently from what he said and it sorta looked like it. Ash seems like itd be sweet magic and the magic could pull off looking like ash from that picture, itd just have to be clumped together and the magic dis forms it a bit .

Looking at that picture again i noticed his other hand.. wtf, it looks totally deformed.
    I kinda wonder now if he actually transforms into some fire beast/animal/demon.. That might even fit him better.

@cross
    Really, that was just a preference fight. I really could see him being a fake fire DS. Natsus flames are affected by his emotions. But even him not being a fire DS they could be affected by his emotions. So being evil would make them darker and probably seem stronger.
    If we knew more about the kin's magic i could say better who i want to fight who. But just from zancrows, ultear, and the probable zodic spirit its hard to say. I just think it might be interesting for natsu to fight him. Same with gray, its just ultear is there and im not sure who id want to fight her if not gray... Maybe natsu or gildartz. But gildartz as mentioned above i dont want really joining the fight. Although that would probably be a kickass fight. We never did see how strong ultear was. But her ancient magics do seem a bit hax like gildartz magic! o.o

OH I AGREE WITH YOU i think you right about natsu but i just think there is more character development from gray and zan crow because this will be a war but maybe not the last time we see some of these guys you know. that is all i meant
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Hmmm not sure if anyone has brought it up, but I was rereading and I think I found the first foreshadowing of Levi liking Gajeel.

http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...3/page010.html

it's not much but it counts
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    .. She's obviously sticking to her kind-hearted nature whilst holding her fear inside however she surprisingly fails at hiding it, I don't see anything there that makes Levi likes Gazelle..
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

maybe not there but now there obviously is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ch 213 is out, what unexpected curveball/ or maybe a slider lol awesome chapter