Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    awww.luce..not again..........

I'm expecting these guys to be reoccurring villains for some reason. It would be waste for them all to fall in this arc. Could be a bit early to say this now, since we have no idea about the significance of the island itself aside from a few vague hints.

edit: lol at Natsu in a dress. It fits him.The special was cute, I loved Natsu having a training dummy with "Erza" written on it. The actually chapter was a fun fight scene.

I wonder if Levi writes something like "recover" on someone will the recover? I'm really interested in the limit of her "words"

nb:i don`t know u guys took the gerrad joke seriously....^^

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    I dont have much to say about this weeks chapter because it was kind of predictable but still good. The flashback was a good touch.

Natsus house met my expectations

i would like to think that FT will get pawned. but at the back of my head there's this voice saying there is a reason why they are one of the elite guilds so they can still put up a good fight..

also the 7th kin could be someone FT knows, it will remain a mystery until someone faces him for that shock effect. i think if it was Hades his face wouldnt be covered with that bubble,[which clearly is placed there to suggest a mystery], if it was hades he would be at the center and his face featured, ithink.

makarov dying is possible. its not a long shot, yes there are a lot of promising members to replace him, but then it cant support the story with that angle.imho. i mean, who has the knowledge of makarov, power of one of the wizard saints, and the imba features of the short but powerful master.
    he hasnt made an impact to touch the readers yet, imo.

"whoaaaaa"

nuff said.

love this chapter so touching. but i really hope that gildartz freid and bixlow saw the flair and come back to the island i want to see some gildartz action and i want to see more of freid so we can see more of his epicness.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You "thought" it was a possibility Gajeel would betray FT. Same difference, this chapter is your confirmation that it was never going to happen. Besides showing the obvious flash backs that it never had any possibilities. It wouldn't be a unexpected twist it simply be retarded and poor story telling. Meaning Mashima ran out of ideas.

That guy is Hades for me until I see something answering the named characters of Grimoire hearts being Hades + The 7 Kin. We haven't gotten a front shot of Hades standing.
    I explained it in the other prediction thread.. dont feel like typing it here again.

Why would the leader of the guild be in what seems to be a section/title of the guild? Thatd be some pretty badass magic if thats hades, though.. Age changing it seems, too. Has to put on different armor when he does it, though.. Thatd be a pain. And he got rid of his beard.. O.o And we might have.. He stood up and we got a back shot and then 2 panels later in the same page we saw his face and chest.. SO it wasnt a full one, but still..

i just thought of something crazy and probably has no chance of happening. but what if it is Laxus joined up to see what was going on that would explain how they know where it was BUT i highly doubt this it was just a thought its so unlikely i have a better chance of one of my one piece theories happening first.

it could be some one that we have seen B4 i have no idea who that would be. i highly doubt its mest so who knows
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I want to see how the Raijin Tribe fights as a team! They've got to be really good considering Laxus has them as his -bodyguards- they didn't have a chance to fight as a team in the past Arcs, maybe now they'll be able to fight it all out.

And hell, where the heaven's name did Gildartz went to? Lol, what a tease!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i just thought of something crazy and probably has no chance of happening. but what if it is Laxus joined up to see what was going on that would explain how they know where it was BUT i highly doubt this it was just a thought its so unlikely i have a better chance of one of my one piece theories happening first.

it could be some one that we have seen B4 i have no idea who that would be. i highly doubt its mest so who knows
    Hopefully it isnt laxus..

But no.. guess what.. its freaking gajeel! :-p (j/k)
    How scary would it be if it was gildartz.. and no.. that wont happen... but just imagine how screwed FT would be.

Oh.. and im not sure gildartz would come back to the island.. I dont think he should, sadly.. Because if FT is to lose here, i dont want gildartz there.. That way FT is missing one of its most powerful members.. And then freid is really strong.. dont think he should come back to the island. If they do, id almost rather have FT win. I cant see how anyone non-guild master / 10 saints could beat gildartz.. besides dragons..

Anyone know why it seems like i recognize that armor on the hidden person? If its not because of FT.. i could only think its because of rave master..

nice catch BUT the master is old and maybe not up to pare with fighting the master of a dark guild there for gildartz can do it plus i really think if the dark guild fodder is strong enough to take out gajeel i really think freid and bixlow should and will fight here because like i said if there fodder can take out gajeel then freid and bixlow will not over power fairy tail to much and if gildartz fight the dark guilds master then it all evens out don't u think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder if they have any dragon slayers in their guild too? Id love to see them come back, maybe a real lightning DS or a real Poison DS. Want to see an earth one or maybe an ice one too...
    A pie in the sky?