Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey Chaos you still think Gajeel will betray Fairy Tail? This chapter pretty much should stomp out any left thought of that.

Awesome chapter not only did we get answered how Gajeel got into FT but the exam has been stopped and everyone is warned about Grimore now. Marakov's reaction to why enemies on this island only feeding the whole mystery behind it even more.

Still waiting for the explanation on how they found this island in the first place.
    Never really though he was actually going to betray fairy tail.. I guess you never did get what i meant. Just because it is portrayed momentarily that he betrays them doesnt mean he actually did. I only ever thought it was a possibility to spice up that arc. I did say that if he was on the other side he would come back to FT for sure..
    With this chapter it does seem less likely. But it was only ever a possibility. And well.. Seeing as it would have been made a twist, it should seem like it would be completely unexpected.. Which it would have been and still would be, but then itd be expected for him to come back to FT.. So it wouldnt work very well.

Good chapter. Glad everyone knows now. I was wondering why mashima blocked that last guy from view. Guessing he just wants this guy to be mysterious or he has some connection to the story and has been shown before.

Wonder if that could be mest. Seems like its a big possibility, now. Almost seems like it should be a member of FT, that way it explains how GH got info on them. Hopefully its not laxus..

*edit* you really think thats hades FM? Look at that guys chest.. no way such an old guy should be like that.. Unless he has some magic that covers that. Which would explain why he covered his face. The clothes were different, too, not that it matters a whole lot

Btw, who do we know that has a scar on his chest in FT? though its probably that guys sleeve or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Never really though he was actually going to betray fairy tail.. I guess you never did get what i meant. Just because it is portrayed momentarily that he betrays them doesnt mean he actually did. I only ever thought it was a possibility to spice up that arc. I did say that if he was on the other side he would come back to FT for sure..
    With this chapter it does seem less likely. But it was only ever a possibility. And well.. Seeing as it would have been made a twist, it should seem like it would be completely unexpected.. Which it would have been and still would be, but then itd be expected for him to come back to FT.. So it wouldnt work very well.

Good chapter. Glad everyone knows now. I was wondering why mashima blocked that last guy from view. Guessing he just wants this guy to be mysterious or he has some connection to the story and has been shown before.

Wonder if that could be mest. Seems like its a big possibility, now. Almost seems like it should be a member of FT, that way it explains how GH got info on them. Hopefully its not laxus..

*edit* you really think thats hades FM? Look at that guys chest.. no way such an old guy should be like that.. Unless he has some magic that covers that. Which would explain why he covered his face. The clothes were different, too, not that it matters a whole lot

Btw, who do we know that has a scar on his chest in FT? though its probably that guys sleeve or something..
    You "thought" it was a possibility Gajeel would betray FT. Same difference, this chapter is your confirmation that it was never going to happen. Besides showing the obvious flash backs that it never had any possibilities. It wouldn't be a unexpected twist it simply be retarded and poor story telling. Meaning Mashima ran out of ideas.

That guy is Hades for me until I see something answering the named characters of Grimoire hearts being Hades + The 7 Kin. We haven't gotten a front shot of Hades standing.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-20-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Holy Hell did Gazille let those flunkies have it. Karma Demon Iron God Sword is now most definitely his trump card, until he utilizes Dragonforce. To be fair they did take him down with them, so that's pretty impressive for some guys no one initially took seriously.

Seven Kin look devastating, wonder who the final one is? Hopefully somebody completely new. So much for finishing the exam, at this rate no one might be promoted. Can't wait to see which Kin is up first.

Special chapter was fluff. Natsu and Lucy are meant to be together so yeah, good for them. Nice sentiment that Natsu keeps souvenirs from all his missions.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

isnt gerards eye tattoo on the other eye?
    so its probebly not gerard who is hideing his face behinde the talk bobble

What are you guys talking about? i count 7 mages in that picture...7 faces are shown....Where is he hiding one?

*edit* i hope you guys arent' talking about the bubble covering one eye of the last guy on the right with the tattoo on his left eye....That isn't covering anything...The author had to fit the bubble somewhere...and he chose a small portion of the last guy's face...

Gazille was ambushed and tag-teamed by people whose abilities he doesn't know, it's kinda expected that he would take huge damage. Nice to see him still win, though.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Nice chapter, im glade to see gazille finish them himself without help. the 7 kin member in the front with the long hair has a natsu-like face lol.

If harashima pulls a "im his twin brother" or "im his clone" or something like that

lol at the erza doll and lucy maid outfit in the extra chapter

Gajeel is officially the best lance in anime/manga, I love his back story and his personality.

I still think Mest signaled them and thats how they found the Island. I doubt he is the 7th member conveniently behind the title because that seemed like a landing shot but its possible. Zancrow v. Natsu is going to be amazing.

The one thing I realized is Tartaros has yet to be seen so they may actually be more powerful. Still I predict that this will not be the last fight for Grimoire Heart, I think they will win and resurrect Zeref then get defeated.
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 11-20-2010 at 11:57 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    aw fck i was tricked, i thought was the actual picture :facepalm: to myself

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Lucy's fan service, yummy yummm!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143