Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapter 212 Discussions/213 Predictions

Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-20-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Hey Chaos you still think Gajeel will betray Fairy Tail? This chapter pretty much should stomp out any left thought of that.

Awesome chapter not only did we get answered how Gajeel got into FT but the exam has been stopped and everyone is warned about Grimore now. Marakov's reaction to why enemies on this island only feeding the whole mystery behind it even more.

Still waiting for the explanation on how they found this island in the first place.

awsome chapter indeed
    gajeel pulled upp an awsome fight and there no way he betray fairy tail after a story like that

next chapter we wil see one of the seven kin
    who wil it be and who wil fight him/her?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Damn Fm u beat me to it......XD

Gajeel was pure unadulterated awesome.

I'm curious to see how the Fairy Tail mages are going to get out of this, though. If Gajeel struggled so much against someone who isn't even top-tier, I wonder how the rest will fare against the Seven Kin. I'm looking forward to good fights, and I really hope they don't suddenly lower the Seven Kin's power levels just to let the mages win.

Gajeel got a sword through his whole arm and then pushed the shards out? Makes no sense, but is endlessly badass. And flashback was decent.

Now all we have to see is which way Mashima goes. Either he demolishes what he has built up so far and goes the usual way - or tries to do something original

wonder why Mashima hid one of the seven mages of Grimoire...

gerrard maybe????
    Last edited by daz bonez; 11-20-2010 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    ^ No, just no.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Great chapter indeed. Gajeel kicked ass and we saw how he got into Fairy Tail.

@FenixMarco: How they found the island probably Mest told them

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

SPECIAL CHAPTER! http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/49082378/1
    Lol at the Erza Dolls!

@ Jaiden That's what I'm leaning towards at, but I still kind a iffy of the fact that Mest might not be from Grimore hearts. Though he was happy with Zeref's intro so he probably is with them. But still Marakov said the island can't be found from the sky either I forgot his whole explanation but I do remember it pretty much made it damn near impossible to find.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Damn Fm u beat me to it......XD

Gajeel was pure unadulterated awesome.

I'm curious to see how the Fairy Tail mages are going to get out of this, though. If Gajeel struggled so much against someone who isn't even top-tier, I wonder how the rest will fare against the Seven Kin. I'm looking forward to good fights, and I really hope they don't suddenly lower the Seven Kin's power levels just to let the mages win.

Gajeel got a sword through his whole arm and then pushed the shards out? Makes no sense, but is endlessly badass. And flashback was decent.

Now all we have to see is which way Mashima goes. Either he demolishes what he has built up so far and goes the usual way - or tries to do something original

wonder why Mashima hid one of the seven mages of Grimoire...

gerrard maybe????
    That is what I don't want to see and I doubt we will see. I'm still clinging on to this arc being a FT defeat.

About Gajeel's sword stab I figured it went through him and since he's made of iron or w/e body part he decides to make iron he just snapped the sword inside his arm to pieces.

That covered Kin I figured it was Hades the leader. Isn't Gerard locked in prison now?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-20-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    there`s no way it`s hades.....i bet my 2 cents on it.

about the gerrad pic...it`s just a stupid joke^^

i get a feeling maybe the one natsu cried for in charle vision was makarov,probably makarov will be killed in this arc....who knows.?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ It has to be Hades unless it's Hades + the 7 kin.

This is their first full introduction.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/52511650/17

I also think Marakov might die this arc as well, hoping to see Gildratz return with Bixlow and Fried.