Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn Chapter 315 Discussion/316 Predictions

Chapter 315 is out at Mangastream! Click link below.

http://mangastream.com/read/katekyo_hitman_reborn/33250237/1

Enjoy!!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Gokudera is cool, but I still don't like these battles... They seem underdeveloped, like there is no real strategy during the battle... Just two people showing their abilities to each other until one person is defeated. Ahh well... I'm hoping Gokudera shows us why Tsuna is awesome.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Gokudera is cool, but I still don't like these battles... They seem underdeveloped, like there is no real strategy during the battle... Just two people showing their abilities to each other until one person is defeated. Ahh well... I'm hoping Gokudera shows us why Tsuna is awesome.
    Meh...just strengthens my theory that the Shimon family are pawns and Julie is part of some massive plot to wipe out Vongola or something.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    im really starting to dislike this manga. for the last couple of battles they never get stronger they just inhance the rings power which is lame

I agree that the battles need a little more depth. Each battle is over in 1.5 or 2 chapters. Almost as soon as it starts, its over. I still like the manga though. Hopefully like Archiel said, Julie is part of a larger scheme while the shimon are pawns. I still cant wait to see Hibari in action.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    I agree that the battles need a little more depth. Each battle is over in 1.5 or 2 chapters. Almost as soon as it starts, its over. I still like the manga though. Hopefully like Archiel said, Julie is part of a larger scheme while the shimon are pawns. I still cant wait to see Hibari in action.
    Me too because you know he and Adelheid will be going one on one. I hope it won't be disappointing.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Yup the battles are meh. I think Amano-sensei is using the battles more as a side story to a bigger picture.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Veteran Member
    Thats what im thinking. She seems to have these battles lead to something bigger. Its better when they end so we get to see the memory. lol So in that sense, i really dont mind them being such short fights. Think it might be better that way. (this arc)

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Wake me up when this nightmare's over.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

It started to get boring again after Lambo's fight (lol, biased).