18 38.30%
  • |3| Average

4 8.51%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wasting no time getting into the action, and we're not even at the heavy hitters yet. ANKO!!! NOOOO!!!! But, I knew that was gonna happen. I don't think Kabuto's killed her yet, but if he has, well, she'll back as an Edo Tensei zombie. Good start, good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Wasting no time getting into the action, and we're not even at the heavy hitters yet. ANKO!!! NOOOO!!!! But, I knew that was gonna happen. I don't think Kabuto's killed her yet, but if he has, well, she'll back as an Edo Tensei zombie. Good start, good start.
    might be a stupid question, but do you think we will see this alot during this war? if so how can we possibly win if the other team just adds a new zombie everytime someone dies

Hell yes the war sparked.

Is it just me or is Akatsuki ambush way to strong for the shinobi ambush squad?

Omoi in action can't wait to see what he pulls off.

Good chapter!

I think that's going to be, the first loss for the Shinobi. They are too strong, unless Kabuto can't control the "good zombies" when they are ready for the kill.

Next chap, we are going to see if Kishi are going to drag the fights or make it quick.

I don't think they are going to add more zombies, because Kabuto already stated that is hard to control the ones he have.

Oh yeah can't wait for next week to see sai's brother fight and omoi also to see how the immortal vs mortal fight

Quote Originally Posted by milystic View Post
    might be a stupid question, but do you think we will see this alot during this war? if so how can we possibly win if the other team just adds a new zombie everytime someone dies
    We probably won't. It just seems like a logical next step. I mean, I know that's what I'd do if I were Kabuto. Then again, maybe not since Kabuto did imply that there's still a limit to how many people he can control at one time with Edo Tensei.

Interesting that, now that Sasori's back, he's again facing the Sand's most skilled puppet master (by process of elimination with Chiyo dead). Maybe Kankuro's new Sasori puppet will give him the edge he needs.

Great chapter. This War Arc is shaping up to be devastating. I'm not even sure who'll win in the end.

Anko going down was expected. Too bad we couldn't see the fight, but it's understandable.

Using a genjutsu on Kabuto to undo Edo Tensei is clever. I wonder how they'll pull that off...or IF they actually can.

When you think about it Madara was right, Kabuto is nothing more than a weasel. If his relying heavily on Edo Tensei then his really not all that powerful, if you take Edo Tensei out of the picture his still not as strong as Oro.

I think Sasuke will be the one to kill off Kabuto, Even if he has a mystery cofin Tsukuyomi will still rape him, regardless if his well informed about the Mangekyou he will be completley overwhelmed by the EMS since his never gone against it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    When you think about it Madara was right, Kabuto is nothing more than a weasel. If his relying heavily on Edo Tensei then his really not all that powerful, if you take Edo Tensei out of the picture his still not as strong as Oro.

I think Sasuke will be the one to kill off Kabuto, Even if he has a mystery cofin Tsukuyomi will still rape him, regardless if his well informed about the Mangekyou he will be completley overwhelmed by the EMS since his never gone against it.
    I couldn't disagree more.

Kabuto may be a "weasel", but his power is legitimate.

Even without Edo Tensei (which he uses better than Orochimaru AND the 2nd Hokage), he's already surpassed Orochimaru in just about every other area (look what he did to Manda, how he's changed/mutated his entire body in a fairly short amount of time, his ability to suppress Hashirama's power, even the secret he obtained about Madara).

Kabuto is a monster, moreso than Orochimaru ever was. And that's really saying something.