18 38.30%
  • |3| Average

4 8.51%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    So do the Edo soul's just roam the world forever fighting anything they see and never dying? Thats a bit of a stupidly overpowered technique, it wont happen but having a technique that offers that option is going too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

I guess they would just roam forever.....I don't see why they would be fighting though, they didn't have the tags placed in there head for them to do so. They would just probably roam the until someone of themselves put them to rest/
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

LOL at narutobeard I noticed that when I read the chapter

It's easy to see why Kabuto used Sasori and Deidara for the ambush squad. I hope Omoi and Sai can pull out something cool next week. And I still think Naruto will learn a sealing jutsu that'll only require the sacrifice of a kage bunshin.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Speaking of Nagato's powers, it would be interesting if he could use the revival techniques he had but that'd just be even more hax for the bad guys, so it won't happen.
    Why not?

Madara has a Rinnegan now, he can always do a last minute turn around after Naruto beats him and "seeng the true light" and revive everyone that was killed.

If you've got multiple death cheats anyway it'd be a real shame to not take advantage of it and dramatically kill a lot of characters along the way. Provide some suspense DURING the war, even if there's no satisfaction to it after.

what left is just waiting for kabutomaru to stab madara`s back..........

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Initiate
    Ahh Chuck!!!! I may have just sprayed a little bit of coffee on my laptop there.....thanking you

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    LOL at narutobeard I noticed that when I read the chapter

It's easy to see why Kabuto used Sasori and Deidara for the ambush squad. I hope Omoi and Sai can pull out something cool next week. And I still think Naruto will learn a sealing jutsu that'll only require the sacrifice of a kage bunshin.
    Never
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Nice battle of the two ambush squads. Can't wait to see how Sai acts in a possible battle against his brother. Maybe after this battle he'll learn a little more about emotions and how people feel.
    Signature by me.

Cockney Geezer
    Whats next, a battle between two sensor squads...

I sense you... under my skin.....

and I sense you... under my &*(%.... lets leave it there

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    IMO the only Edo shinobi capable of possibly breaking the Edo control are Itachi or Nagato because both posses special dojutsu. In Itachi's case it may be possible that his Edo Sharingan can reverse control of the technique. In Nagoto's case his Rinnegan is suppose have powers that exist outside the living world so he may have way of gaining permanent control over his Edo.

To those that doubt this the fact that an Edo summon will continue to fight even if the Summoner himself dies is a clue they have some measure of independence once summoned and that the control part may be able to be broken provided they have the will and the power.
    You bring up a interesting point with Itachi being another X factor here... They mentioned that if someone puts the ET user in a genjitsu they can make him cancel the Jitsu...was their anyone in the manga better at Genjitsu than Itachi? He was legendary for it. Itachi could end this right now if he had the oppertunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    No, Kabuto can still turn the zombies into mindless killing machines. He's already said he can do that, but he's choosing not to. And he still needs the tag to do so. Remember, he put a tag inside Deidara when they headed out to find Naruto and co.
    I did no t say he can't turn them in mindless killing machines.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    I don't think it s an improvement i think it was just a choice so that they would be able to perform better and also fuck with the minds of people who may actually know the corpses. This maybe a down fall how ever if he happens to lose control of them and some of the corpses which were good end up helping the alliance.
    IMO it is a improvement, because if he still need to put a tag on each one of the zombies, he has to be close to them to do so, or he can do it without a tag because they are in different fronts. But like Afro Thunda said, he maybe already put a tag on the zombies, and he's going to activate he jutsu later from far away. If he's going to be captured he can activate the tags, that's a improvement IMO.