View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    22 46.81%
  • |4| Good

    18 38.30%
  • |3| Average

    4 8.51%
  • |2| Bad

    2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.13%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 77
  1. #51
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    It's fair to think that, if Kabuto die, the zombies that still with the minds, will regain control of their movements. Because right now Kabuto is the one controlling their movements, at least of the "good zombies".

    But one improvement he did on Edo, it's that he doesn't need to put a tag on them, to turn them in mindless kill machines.
    I don't think it s an improvement i think it was just a choice so that they would be able to perform better and also fuck with the minds of people who may actually know the corpses. This maybe a down fall how ever if he happens to lose control of them and some of the corpses which were good end up helping the alliance.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  2. #52
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    It's fair to think that, if Kabuto die, the zombies that still with the minds, will regain control of their movements. Because right now Kabuto is the one controlling their movements, at least of the "good zombies".

    But one improvement he did on Edo, it's that he doesn't need to put a tag on them, to turn them in mindless kill machines.
    No, Kabuto can still turn the zombies into mindless killing machines. He's already said he can do that, but he's choosing not to. And he still needs the tag to do so. Remember, he put a tag inside Deidara when they headed out to find Naruto and co.

  3. #53
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,418
    I'm guessing we'll see some Edo bodies turning against Kabuto.. we've already seen them warn their past friends to run away, or say that they don't want to fight for someone like Kabuto. He's also stated it's difficult to control so many; he seems to have a lot of faith in his ability to turn them into "mindless killing machines"... somehow, I have my doubts.

    He HAS taken the ability to a far higher level than Oro, at least in terms of how many he revived, how many he's controlling at once, and maintaining their original personalities/skills.

  4. #54
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm guessing we'll see some Edo bodies turning against Kabuto.. we've already seen them warn their past friends to run away, or say that they don't want to fight for someone like Kabuto. He's also stated it's difficult to control so many; he seems to have a lot of faith in his ability to turn them into "mindless killing machines"... somehow, I have my doubts.

    He HAS taken the ability to a far higher level than Oro, at least in terms of how many he revived, how many he's controlling at once, and maintaining their original personalities/skills.
    He hasn't changed any of the (as far as i've noticed) to mindless killing machines. If he were to do this i believe it wold be much easier for him though.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


  5. #55
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,478
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I'm guessing we'll see some Edo bodies turning against Kabuto.. we've already seen them warn their past friends to run away, or say that they don't want to fight for someone like Kabuto. He's also stated it's difficult to control so many; he seems to have a lot of faith in his ability to turn them into "mindless killing machines"... somehow, I have my doubts.

    He HAS taken the ability to a far higher level than Oro, at least in terms of how many he revived, how many he's controlling at once, and maintaining their original personalities/skills.

    IMO the only Edo shinobi capable of possibly breaking the Edo control are Itachi or Nagato because both posses special dojutsu. In Itachi's case it may be possible that his Edo Sharingan can reverse control of the technique. In Nagoto's case his Rinnegan is suppose have powers that exist outside the living world so he may have way of gaining permanent control over his Edo.


    To those that doubt this the fact that an Edo summon will continue to fight even if the Summoner himself dies is a clue they have some measure of independence once summoned and that the control part may be able to be broken provided they have the will and the power.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    IMO the only Edo shinobi capable of possibly breaking the Edo control are Itachi or Nagato because both posses special dojutsu. In Itachi's case it may be possible that his Edo Sharingan can reverse control of the technique. In Nagoto's case his Rinnegan is suppose have powers that exist outside the living world so he may have way of gaining permanent control over his Edo.


    To those that doubt this the fact that an Edo summon will continue to fight even if the Summoner himself dies is a clue they have some measure of independence once summoned and that the control part may be able to be broken provided they have the will and the power.
    Speaking of Nagato's powers, it would be interesting if he could use the revival techniques he had but that'd just be even more hax for the bad guys, so it won't happen.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

  7. #57
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    IMO the only Edo shinobi capable of possibly breaking the Edo control are Itachi or Nagato because both posses special dojutsu. In Itachi's case it may be possible that his Edo Sharingan can reverse control of the technique. In Nagoto's case his Rinnegan is suppose have powers that exist outside the living world so he may have way of gaining permanent control over his Edo.


    To those that doubt this the fact that an Edo summon will continue to fight even if the Summoner himself dies is a clue they have some measure of independence once summoned and that the control part may be able to be broken provided they have the will and the power.
    If what you say is possible, then those two would definitely not be allowed to think for themselves. Especially, not Itachi. The guy always seems to have plan for everything. Kabuto would make them mindless zombies before they could try anything.

    That doesn't sound like independence to me. That sounds more like a car with a brick stuck on the gas pedal. The summons aren't choosing to keep on fighting. They keep on fighting because that would be the last order given to them before the summoner dies because they obey the will of the summoner.

  8. #58
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    If what you say is possible, then those two would definitely not be allowed to think for themselves. Especially, not Itachi. The guy always seems to have plan for everything. Kabuto would make them mindless zombies before they could try anything.

    That doesn't sound like independence to me. That sounds more like a car with a brick stuck on the gas pedal. The summons aren't choosing to keep on fighting. They keep on fighting because that would be the last order given to them before the summoner dies because they obey the will of the summoner.
    Thats where I disagree with you, IMO such a dark technique has its limits. My guess is if Kabuto does run out of chakra and lose control or dies the zombies will cease to exist in this world. Normally summonings return when they run out of chakra, but in this case they are tied to the summoner and thus they return when the summoner can no longer keep them here.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  9. #59
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Thats where I disagree with you, IMO such a dark technique has its limits. My guess is if Kabuto does run out of chakra and lose control or dies the zombies will cease to exist in this world. Normally summonings return when they run out of chakra, but in this case they are tied to the summoner and thus they return when the summoner can no longer keep them here.
    If Kabuto runs out of chakra, that could be the case. But him being killed won't solve the problem. They even said that killing him wouldn't stop the technique in the chapter.

  10. #60
    Panda Member pandaofthebamboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    If Kabuto runs out of chakra, that could be the case. But him being killed won't solve the problem. They even said that killing him wouldn't stop the technique in the chapter.
    Him running out of chakra would just lead to him losing control of them nothing more.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •