4 8.51%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I'm pretty sure Sasori can't make living puppets on the spot like that. And where are you seeing Shii? Are you talking about Sai's brother?
    I think he is....Shii is that one pretty looking dude from the Cloud. I believe he was a sensor type.

Im a little confused on a few things.

If kabuto was killed, who the fuck would be controllling the edo bodies? Why wouldnt they disappear? Doesnt make sense to me.

Would burning the edo bodies into nothingness destroy them? Or would they re-emerge from nothing? According to Gaaras bro immobilizing them or soul sucking are the only options.

Damn anko is down... im kinda fed up how the villians r getting more n more overpowered n how this battle seems so ridiculously one sided...hope anko doesnt die or anything she was such an interesting character with so much room for development. Kankuro vs sasori probably is gonna end up in the same result unless omoi can pull off something really amazing. Not to mention sai as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post

If kabuto was killed, who the fuck would be controllling the edo bodies? Why wouldnt they disappear? Doesnt make sense to me.

Would burning the edo bodies into nothingness destroy them? Or would they re-emerge from nothing? According to Gaaras bro immobilizing them or soul sucking are the only options.
    It may not make any sense to you, but that's what the technique does. I suppose whatever the last command given to the Edo Tensei bodies before the summoner is killed (in this case, it would be to fight), that is what the bodies will continue to do. Their souls are bound to the world until Kabuto releases the technique himself. If he's killed, the technique continues on. I guess Edo Tensei is what I'd call a self-sustaining technique. Outright destroying the bodies probably wouldn't do the trick. The 3rd blew off the leg of the 1st, but it just reformed again. I'm assuming that they'll reform from any kind of injury. So what Kankuro meant by immobilizing them is to keep them from being able to move entirely. And of course, the only surefire method of defeating the zombies, a badass Sealing technique.

this war is gonna be nothing less than epic...

So I guess Naruto is the ultimate ET zapper ninja. His RS would pretty much do the max damage possible to the body, either obliterating them or rendering them useless for sometime, and him being an Uzumaki, if he learns how to seal properly, he'd be the best to neutralize the souls.
    Spoiler!

It would be sweet if new Uzumaki clan members, with knowledge the clan's sealing techniques, showed up to help fight in the war... then they could teach Naruto, too. I want him to learn his clan's trademark jutsu!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Eyeshield 21

ok ..first i seee this....

NARUTOBEARD........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH HAHAAH!

ok..aside from that......

This chapter was good. No western equine drama with Naruto or Sasuke, or U MADara and Kabutomaru.

Side characters, real-time death and with a good dose of fear. Feels great.

The recipe for a great battle is right there.

Kankuro's group is heavily outmatched by Sasori and Deidara, who are both unkillable and extremely powerful. Neither side has the element of surprise, but Kankuro's group has more people with a very diverse skill-set, and his squad more or less know the extent of Deidara and Sasori's abilities. How Kankuro manages his group will be the real meat and potatoes of the action - he's got to accomplish the mission without getting everyone massacred. As as Kishimoto showed already, some of the characters will be killed off without remorse.

I just don't know if he'd go so far as to let Sai or Kankuro himself die.

same here....It can't be THAT hard if Kabuto was able to revive all of Akatsuki, the Jinchuuriki, dead Kages, an arseload of toughguys, randomly Haku and Zabuza?! ...and apparently someone that even makes Madara shake in his boots.

And all those dudes? Invincible, even if Kabuto dies? The only way to dispel it is to fool Kabuto into ending it? Grave dust? Bullshit.

It's a technique with no apparent drawbacks, you could visit your local graveyard and churn up an army of superninjas. What's extra special dumb about it is having a technique that seals souls TAKES your own, but using a corpse and just using that apparently dead soul has no drawbacks? What? Tell me how it makes sense, when Sharingan Hax ruins your eyesight, and every other forbidden jutsu has the potential to take your life? Naruto, Kakashi, Chiyo, Minato, Sarutobi, Tsunade... all of them have trump or forbidden techniques that have major consequences. But Edo Tensei (you would think, the most evil and forbidden of forbidden jutsu) is a free ride.

Shit is borked, brother.

i guess the answer to this is obvious...
    Raikage=Zombie Killer

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Why do i have a bad feeling that Bee will be killed, Naruto and the alliance will be losing so bad that...

Sasukae is the alliance's trump card to victory?!?!

Well, we already know Sasuke and Naruto are gonna win the war for them, so it's just about when Sasuke switches sides and how great his level of involvement is.

It's fair to think that, if Kabuto die, the zombies that still with the minds, will regain control of their movements. Because right now Kabuto is the one controlling their movements, at least of the "good zombies".

But one improvement he did on Edo, it's that he doesn't need to put a tag on them, to turn them in mindless kill machines.