• |3| Average

4 8.51%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.13%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    If Sasori doesn't have his puppets, then I think it is safe to say that Kakuzo doesn't have his other hearts. He still need to collect other hearts as he goes along. And Nagato would surely fight without dummies.
    If Kakuzu gets more hearts (beating hearts) wouldn't he become 'alive' again and have total free will?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    If Kakuzu gets more hearts (beating hearts) wouldn't he become 'alive' again and have total free will?
    No, because his soul would still be binded by Edo Tensei.

- Ha its Frost country not Mist village!!!! I knew that map was whack!

- Also Edo weak points have been laid out and as I suspected the host body can be neutralized

- Looks like Kabuto is taking Anko with him

- Hehe I had an idea for jutsu like Sasori's using living people as puppets against their will.

- Omoi vs Shii this will probably be the tone throughout the war where others will step in to fight revived loved ones.

- Also Sasori can still turn the living into dead puppets increasing his arsenal of puppets as the war continues.

However this doesnt look so good as I dont think any of them have a jutsu powerful enough to destroy the Edo Host body.. However one idea is they could use Deidara's explosive jutsu against them some how attaching it to one of the Edo bodies or pushing them into an explosion.

This war is off to an good start things are only going to get more interesting.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good chapter. Although Anko's defeat was disappointing. I thought she was going to be defeated but at least she should have been saved by someone.

Kabuto is going to be raped by sasuke eventually......haha EMS tsukuyomi; that will be really hax and there, he will be really trapped in the greatest genjutsu ever.

Sai's mind short circuited from seeing his brother.......lol. Looks like right now the alliance is being backed into a corner.
    Lets wait to see how the war develops.
    An Aburame and Anko are now out of the picture
    Akatsuki: 2
    Alliance: 0
    That's really bad. Omoi also looks like he is ready for action. Let's see what the worry wart can do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I think Sasori was revived with his puppets in the scroll that he hides under his robe. Look at Deidara, he was revived with his clay. And I think Nagato was revived with his legs being still functional. I wonder if they are to seal the dead souls away - who would do that. Nagato was the only one I saw who had a large scale soul sealing technique. I think the fifth hokage might be capable of that but who knows.

I get the feeling the outcome of his battle will probably be they defeat Shii by some how getting him caught up in one of Deidara explosions. However they will probably have to fall back having no other direct way of defeating the Edo bodies.

As far as equipment I think its likely that Kabuto gathered tools he knew some of his Edo summons would need and he has a way of assigning tools to the each individual summon. So Deidara had a full bag of clay or at least the materials he needs to make his clay and with Sasori it may be unnecessary as he makes human puppets from people.

Well guess what this war is full of ...people for Sasori to kill and gather and make into his puppets!

Edit: Also I think they are going to march right past the Zetsu army who will then turn around and flank them from behind while at the same time attack the Cloud.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, Anko's dead...Crap.

Meh, good chapter at any rate.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post

Kabuto is a monster, more so than Orochimaru ever was. And that's really saying something.
    Kabuto now is more than Oro, because he has Oro in him, and i'm not going to be surprise if Oro get control of him.

Question: they say if Kabuto die, the Edo tensei still working. Then it is fair to think that the "good zombies", are going to fight for the Shinobi if they have his minds in control.

Right now Kabuto is controlling only the zombies body movements(and i think for the good zombies), but if he dies the souls get the control back?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    -
    - Omoi vs Shii this will probably be the tone throughout the war where others will step in to fight revived loved ones.

- Also Sasori can still turn the living into dead puppets increasing his arsenal of puppets as the war continues.
    I'm pretty sure Sasori can't make living puppets on the spot like that. And where are you seeing Shii? Are you talking about Sai's brother?

Yeah, Shii wasn't in this chapter. He's with Ao's group, I think.