4 10.81%
  • 2) Bad

0 0%
  • 1) Epic Fail

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Eyeshield 21

Looks like we'll finally find out more on Ichigo's family which should explain Aizen's line before Isshin cut him off, "After all you are the son of a Shinigami and a-"

Orihime admits that she's a weirdo. Good girl.

But it still is strange that after her own rescue arc she hasn't had any closure at all. Except going "Kurosaki-kun" non-stop.

maaaaaaaaan,The Aizen vibes this guy brings are great...
    However, Aizen Jr. seems to be a different person than Aizen Sr. If The First was going about how all is according to plan and fate, The Second seems to be set on coinsidences.

let Ichigo's little sister be the new protagonist!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    That would be considered a serious troll by kubo, i mean the guy gives you a timeskip of 2 years, timeskips generally being about allowing the main characters to mature, amongst other things, and all of a sudden instead of the 17 year old ichigo you get the 13 year old karin?

Little hope for a more mature manga.

I don't see a good reason why Karin would become a shinigami. Ichigo had to be ome one to a) protect his family and b) save Rukia. Karin doesn't have any motivation to put her life on the line like Ichigo did.

I think that she must be at the Urahara shop for some information rather than asking him to make her into a shinigami.

I dont quite know what to make of the new guy. Obviously he has some relationship to the Kurosakis, but I'm having trouble imagining what it could be. Sometimes I think he might be Isshin's younger brother, but that seems like a stretch. Maybe he's from a rival family or something... Maybe he's just unnaturally interested in Ichigo.

Good chapter. Definitely like the direction Kubo is taking the story. I wonder how much of Isshin past and what secrets of the Kurosaki family nameless guy will disclose to Ichigo. Am thinking not a lot of info but some very crucial parts of Isshin's past and their family tree. But I think there are some info that Ichigo will have to get out of Isshin himself. Am thinking Ichigo is very gaining back his reiatsu, we don't know how long it took Isshin so its probably working the same way for Ichigo. Maybe that dream, which i think wasn't a dream, was when it all started. The last part with Karin and Urahara, it maybe just be me but I think she already started her shinigami training over the timeskip and not about to start it now. Man this chapter really was a big tease but a good one. I hope Kubo does start to answer the question next chapter that he ended this chapter with, what the hell is going on with Ichigo's family!?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    If this happens I will stop reading Bleach. I dont even want her having powers.

I liked Ichigo in this chapter. He was all badass.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Damn, I'm really loving the direction Kubo's taking this and the pace. Ichigo's powers are returning, Ishida's awesome as usual, Jinta looks like Hitsuguya's little brother, and we delve into the Kurosaki family.

5/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenoco View Post
    Just a thought but wasn't it mentioned before hand that because of Ichigo's Reiastu not being controlled and leaking everywhere that this led to Chad and Inoune developing powers? If this where the case ,I can't confirm it but I remember it from somewhere, then when Ichigo "lost" his reiastu it would only seem likely that they lost their powers too.
    Aizen already said that the Hogyoku bestowed those powers on them because they desired to be of some help to Ichigo.

And yes, Ichigo lost his reiatsu, so you can pretty much assume he also lost zangetsu.....This 'reiatsu', that Ishida was talking about must of been the Hogyoku's last action.

It prob transferred the one thing which didn't want to be 'lonely' into Ichigo. That being Aizen's sword, Kyouka Suigetsu. This also can explain as to why Aizen's sword started to disappear, and why could Ichigo see the feint silhouettes of Renji, Byakuya and Rukia in his dream, and why he's gradually regaining reiatsu all of a sudden.

Ravenoco, no. It was Urahara's trick, he said it that way, so the true power of hogyouku wouldn't be revealed(as long as you have potential to fulfill your desires, the h-ball will grant it).

paulbee, their powers should be intact, or even stronger. Hougyouku granted them something that they would be capable of achieving. They could obtain them without hogyouku's power, it's just that it gave them instantly and without hard work/training needed.

Hell-arc tie in next week, eh? Very interesting. Also, I'm really enjoying how fast things seems to be moving, very little beating around the bush.. hehe, keep them coming.

Kubo's building up the suspense quite well. This new guy's the king of trolling. He's giving Aizen a run for his money in that department. Bringing up Isshin only to make Ichigo even more riled up than he already was from the ambiguous conversation they were having shows this guy really knows how to push Ichigo's buttons. Ichigo likes chocolate -automatic high five!-

Urahara and Karin having a secret meeting as well. Wonder what she's got to say to him? Looks like we're on the highway to hell next week. Everything's been built up great so far, can't wait to see the kicker. Also, WHERE'S CHAD, and to a lesser extent Kon?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!