0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 427 Discussion / 428 Predictions

Its out:

I'm liking where this is headed...

Spoiler!

Talk about epic speed.

- Ichigo still has some reiatsu or his powers are coming back

- Really Kubo a huge picture of ramen was necessary instead of more plot development?

- A lot of subtle things going on here investigating Isshin just means that this is avenue for Ichigo to uncover the truth.

- Maybe this guy was sent by SS to track him down or he has some interest in Ichigo and wants him to learn the truth for some other reason.

- Is Karin going to receive training as well?

This chapter was a tease but at least its moving in the right direction.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It was a good build up chapter. So it looks like we might have two parallel plots that will intertwine into one at some point. Also, it makes sense that the reiatsu loss from the final getsuga might just be temporary (why did we assume it wouldn't?), as it would in fact be the most natural explanation to things without silly deus ex machina moments. As a proponent of Occham's Razor, I feel slightly ashamed I didn't think of it until now. Of course the simplest explanation is always the preferred.

See, I said there was nothing wrong with that ramen :( You guys should trust my predictions more often, lol. No one believed me when I said Aizen was the mastermind behind Ichigo's shinigami powers and so on either.

This, was good.

So, the new guy is a substitute shinigami detective, I see. In the end, Kurosaki's bloodline is special(rather special among special ;P).
    The new guy knows Ishin. Ishin's past is coming, yay.

Next week, two chapters of bleach .

I immediately thought the magic ramen idea to be a pretty dumb idea(no offense anyone) and was really hoping that it would not turn out to be the answer. I already kinda assumed that the FGT power loss had to be some kind of temporary effect seeing as how Isshin got his powers back(after assumedly having used FGT). My thought was that the Hougyoku fulfilled Ichigo's wish to be normal after it stopped obeying Aizen, which has prolonged Ichigo's power loss, and now that it appears that Ichigo is really starting to miss his powers, the hougyoku may be giving him back his reiatsu. See, we were never really told that it took Isshin 20 years to recover his powers, just that he hasn't been in shinigami form for 20 years. He could have begun getting his powers back before and then went ahead and got one of Urahara's special gigai's to erase his reiatsu traces.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    It was a good build up chapter. So it looks like we might have two parallel plots that will intertwine into one at some point. Also, it makes sense that the reiatsu loss from the final getsuga might just be temporary (why did we assume it wouldn't?), as it would in fact be the most natural explanation to things without silly deus ex machina moments. As a proponent of Occham's Razor, I feel slightly ashamed I didn't think of it until now. Of course the simplest explanation is always the preferred.

See, I said there was nothing wrong with that ramen :( You guys should trust my predictions more often, lol. No one believed me when I said Aizen was the mastermind behind Ichigo's shinigami powers and so on either.
    Well ......Isshin did also recover His reiatsu (although we know nothing about how he lost it yet). I'm still wondering what happened to Orihime's powers, or Chad's, or the Vizards, since Aizen claimed Hougyouku gave them the powers (but they had to be compatible or something like that). Guess well find out in due time.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Kudos to the Streamboys, they are really fast! Seems like we get to see more of Isshins past on the coming chapters.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

OMG it's aizen junior xD

seriously though, i wonder if the reiatsu is some leftover or like a mark of someone who interacted with ichigo and not ichigo's reiatsu but rather theirs, ishida says it's recent, wonder if it has anything to do with karin perhaps getting powers of her own.

I knew ichigo is something of a special case, sure we all knew that but like royalty is what am thinking along the lines of. Also on my thread about the dark haired guy if ichigo is of some sort or royal lineage he must have soemthing to do with the royal family but why would he need to investigate and i am sure that guy knew ichigo was isshin's son he just wanted to get him to start talking about him and have ichigo curious. And this is some sort of scenario am seeing but maybe when ichigo was little something happen that isshin had to get away from soul society or where ever he is from and now they are looking for him but isshin was forbidden to tell ichigo and his family anything about who they were or where they are from. Looks like karin is about to start on her own shingami path, let see if she can be as strong as her brother.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Bleach/ Naruto fan
    Just a thought but wasn't it mentioned before hand that because of Ichigo's Reiastu not being controlled and leaking everywhere that this led to Chad and Inoune developing powers? If this where the case ,I can't confirm it but I remember it from somewhere, then when Ichigo "lost" his reiastu it would only seem likely that they lost their powers too.