Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto Naruto 517 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Source:NF
    Credits: UchihaSage & 69ruma (Bleach's spoiler provider)
    Verification: Pending

(WORK IN PROGRESS TRANSLATION - Uchiha Sage)

邪民具の術って前からあったっけ

アンコ負けて捕まってる
    Anko loses and is captured
    偵察の油女の人死亡、残りはサソリにあやつられカンクロウ部隊と交戦、そこにサイがくるが兄貴 もあらわれる
    Yuujou from reconaissance dies, remaining is Kankurou manipulating Sasori . Also Sai's precious brother comes

動揺するサイにオモイが仲間を傷つけさせるようなやりかたオレが絶対ゆるさねぇといって次号
    Chapter ends with:- Omoi tells a commotion causing Sai that he finds it unforgivable to pity his comrades

カンクロウ部隊はサイ、オモイ、タンゴ、ザジ、ホヘト、イッタン、キリ
    Kankurou's unit is Sai, Omoi, Tango, Zaji, Hoheto, Ittan, Kiri
    Translation Corrections by saladesu of Mangahelpers

偵察の油女の人死亡、残りはサソリにあやつられカンクロウ部隊と交戦、そこにサイが くるが兄貴 もあらわれる
    The Aburame from reconnaisance dies, and the remaining people are manipulated by Sasori and fight against Kankurou's unit. Just then Sai appears, but so does his brother.

動揺するサイにオモイが仲間を傷つけさせるようなやりかたオレが絶対ゆるさねぇといって次号
    Chapter ends with a shocked Sai being told by Omoi, "I will never forgive someone who lets his comrades be hurt"
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 11-17-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Naruto Naruto 517 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: NarutoFan

957 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/17(水) 21:34:01 ID:bWyFZhflO
    まだ自宅じゃないんだよ。早く読みたい。

あんこ死亡
    サイ兄出てくる
    カンクロがんばるくらいしか、まだ聞いてない
    Quote Originally Posted by Takl
    ohana is telling that she's not home yet and she wants to read the chap asap.
    and that she's only heard of ankos death, sai bro's appearance and kankuro's good fight.

747(a poster): who's using 邪民具(jamingu?) no jutsu?

755 (ruma): 蟲邪民具 (mushijamingu?) is of an aburame, the ordinary one is either of an enemy or a controlled aburame.

was the Jamingu no jyutsu seen before?(rumas questioning)

Anko is beaten and captured.
    The Aburame in the scouting party is dead, the rest are controlled by Sasori and fight against kankuro’s unit. Sai joins the battle and then the bro(that root zombie?) appears there. Omoi tells agitated Sai "their way that makes friends hurt each other, i won't ever allow it" and tbc
    FULL SCRIPT COMING SOON Within the hour!
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-17-2010 at 01:09 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Anko's done for, Kabuto is gonna have his way with her. I'm curios as to if Kabuto's interested in Juugo at all in order to get the cursed seal enzyme for himself or maybe some zetsu clones he may get under his possession.

Deaths have already started, the aburame guy from the recon team dies, I think that was the one who was using worms to sense the chakra from the underground zetsus. It seems the whole team got caught by Madara/Kabuto while they were heading out.

Sai meeting with his dead brother's Edo Tensei must've shocked him, unable to function properly, that's why Omoi yelled at him.

The best part is Kankuro with Sasori's puppet meeting the Sasori Edo Tensei. Seems Sasori kills a few of them, and is controlling them with chakra strings. Battle of the puppetmasters.

EDIT: ok, so it seems that Sasori is controlling them while they're still alive. And Omoi was more than likely reassuring Sai, to stand firm.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-17-2010 at 01:01 PM.

Kankuro and Sasori vs Sasori, great way to start the war! I know Kankuro wants pay back since he got own'd last time. Like RS said, Anko is done for. Awww did Kishi really have to kill off someone from Aburame clan. Cant wait to see what else Kishi comes up with in terms off battles.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Source: NarutoForums

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Takl
    There is a man in max anxiety in the commando unit.

Omoi on sai's bird: huh...i didnt want to go through a great war in my life...
    what's if...if suddenly...we come under surprise attack and if me alone survive...
    To get tortured in many ways... ...and get my brain messed about...
    And get forced to fight karui or load raikage etc...?

517 omoi's "war" !!

(the rest to be added later)
    Quote Originally Posted by vered
    from ohana:

アンコぐったりしてるし眼閉じてるから死んじゃったぽいよ
    Quote Originally Posted by MajinLu
    More from ohana

226 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/18(木) 02:14:40 ID:QoxztoSdP
    >>216
    難しい。。
    上忍ベスト着てるから。。
    違うかもだけど

キリ 雷
    ザジ ホヘト 木の葉
    イッタン 土
    タンゴ ?

サイの兄も、ずいぶん腹出してる服着てるよ。

229 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/11/18(木) 02:18:07 ID:QoxztoSdP
    >>217
    アンコ死ぬなら
    大蛇丸との綺麗な思い出と、呪印付けられたのに
    大蛇丸に置いて行かれたこととかやるだろうしね。
    Quote Originally Posted by vered
    shounensuki translation to the edo tensei part:

I'll just give you a summary: Edo Tensei is a technique that revives a dead person by binding their soul. No matter how many times you attack them, they won't die. The only way to defeat them is by sealing their soul or restricting their movements. Even if the user is killed, the technique won't be cancelled. They first have to go find Kabuto and restrain him and then use a genjutsu on him to make him cancel the technique himself.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 11-17-2010 at 07:00 PM.

ok, from the new shounensuki translation, it seems Madara himself is the greatest weapon against the Edo bodies. He can put Kabuto in a genjutsu (i'm sure kabuto has already thought of that tho) and can make him cancel the technique killing kabuto afterwards. Or he can just use the Human path's Soul Sucker to take care of the Edo bodies one at a time. The one that'll give him the most trouble is Nagato tho, so maybe we'll get to see the battle of the two rikudous afterall. Unless the alliance can free Nagato from Kabuto's control so he can take care of the other Edo bodies. Still don't get one thing tho, where the hell are the Edo bodies gaining their chakra from? They prolly would run out right? Unless it's some sort of supernatural source that's empowering them (the physical energies I mean), which would be the next most likely explanation.

Naruto wow

So I guess Pow's theroy about using FRS or DE techniques to stop the Edo Tensei army is shot to hell now..

Quote Originally Posted by shogun313 View Post
    So I guess Pow's theroy about using FRS or DE techniques to stop the Edo Tensei army is shot to hell now..
    pretty much. No Amaterasu or Fuuton RasenShuriken is gonna destroy the Edo bodies.

Madara is the greatest weapon against Edo Tensei with the human path's Soul Sucker, (teleport behind them and suck the souls out), and his powerful genjutsu. But I would love to see a battle of the Rikudous here.

Then Sasuke with his EMS Tsukuyomi, Susanoo's Sword of Totskano (which also sucks out souls), and then if need be Izanami.

Next would be to release the Sandaime Rikudou Nagato from under Kabuto's control, which would be quite difficult I presume.

Then Tsunade being the godaime hokage, she might have learned some info from Niidaime hokage's scrolls about the secrets of Edo Tensei jutsu and her being an uzumaki, she may possess some sealing jutsus herself, similar to the deathgod seal.

Gaara and other Hidden Rock ninjas like Karutsuchi can detain the Edo bodies with their sand/youton lava kekkeigenkai. But that'll be really difficult to do against Itachi and Nagato.

I'm sure no1 on the alliance's side knows of the dead demon seal, that might be helpful. But their best hope is that Madara and Kabuto turn against each other. There's still the 6th coffin to deal with. Damn things are getting really interesting.