Bleach Bleach 427 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

69Muguruma's Spoiler
    Credits: Maaru of FLOL
    Verification: Confirmed

井上は表紙みるかぎりケーキ屋ではたらいてる
    As far as I can tell, Inoue works at a bakeshop (Sheetz says Orihimes Baking is on the Cover).
    ジンタとウルルがでかくなってる
    Jinta and Ururu grew up
    男はこの店にはいったのが偶然だといいつつ(嘘っぽい)、鰻屋に仕事を頼む。それは一心の身辺 調査
    The guy who walked into the shop says it's just coincidence (but he looks like he's lying), but he has a job request, and it's to investigate Isshin
    それをきいて黒崎一心は俺の親父だ、しりてえことがあるならなんでも答えてやると声を荒げる
    After hearing that, Ichigo says, "But Kurosaki Isshin is my father, if there's anything you want to know about him, then go ahead" while raising his voice.
    親父だときき、そりゃ偶然だなといいながら本当に答えられるほど知ってるのかと問う。
    After hearing that its his dad, "That's another coincidence, you sure you can answer what I want to know?" He asks.
    いいやおめーは自分の家族のことなんてまだなにもしらねーはずだと続ける男。一方、裏原の店に 裏原さんいる ?ときたカリンと、いやぁこれはこれは…黒崎サンと真面目な顔で現れる裏原で次号
    "Maybe not. You definitely don't know much about your own family," the guy continued. On the other hand, at the Urahara shop, "Is Urahara-san here?" asks Karin. "Oh my, oh my, isn't this... Kurosaki-san", says Urahara, appearing with a serious face. To be continued.
    Raw Pics

Credits to Spacecat at BA

Spoiler!

Bleach Bleach 427 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Something interesting almost happened ! Almost....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Something interesting almost happened ! Almost....
    Key word is ALMOST. lol

Orihime only looked good while wearing the outfit Ulquiorra gave her. Now she just looks retarded.

So Ichiraku the ramen guy seems to know something about Isshin that Ichigo is unaware of. Seems he's just testing the depths of Ichigo's knowledge. And most likely it would be that Isshin is part of the zero squad, and it would concern the soul king. Is that guy a messenger from Aizen? Seems like Leat's theory about the soul king being the corrupt one might be coming true after all, we shall see.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Urahara is a scary mofo. Seeing him look at Ichigo with the serious face reminded me of when Urahara released Mayori from prison during the Pendelum arc, where Mayori says my Urahara you sure are an unpleasent man.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Short spoilers are short. So it turns out Isshin is a magic ramen maker, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    Urahara is a scary mofo. Seeing him look at Ichigo with the serious face reminded me of when Urahara released Mayori from prison during the Pendelum arc, where Mayori says my Urahara you sure are an unpleasent man.
    I'm pretty sure "Kurosaki-san" refers to Karin since she's the one at his shop.

At least the story seems to be progressing this week... just REALLY slowly.

On a side note, why the hell is Kubo wasting so many pages on Inoue? I don't care if she's got huge boobs, she has got to be the most annoying character in Bleach. Spend some more time on Yoruichi!