Two fillers comming up then it's back to the main story.

298: "Film! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival!"

299:"Theatre Opening Commemoration! Hell Chapter・Prologue"

Nice, thanks for the info Xerenix.

I like fillers, I still get the main story from the manga so it's no big deal. I just think fillers should focus on really interesting topics in the Bleach universe. Like backstories or interesting things like what a typical day is like for a captain when there is no fighting.

I'm sure most people would be more interested in subjects like that rather than corny topics that are almost irrelevant to the Bleach universe.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

I have to say the anime version of Aizen explaining the Will of the Hougyoku tied in really well with his exclamation to Ichigo, "All of your battles thus far have been fought on the palm of my hand." (SGKK Subs) Makes more sense to me now that he orchestrated conflicts around Ichigo to observe him as well as the effect and limit of what the Hougyoku's Will was on the desires of those around it.

Oh if you have a sub-woofer connected to the audio of your computer, the pulse of the Hougyoku in this episode is eerie and very ominous with Aizen's speech. It just fills my entire room.

I just love Gin, his shikai and bankai is still one of the most interesting I have seen, even more so because I am aware of the further explanation he gives in later chapters of the manga. I can't wait to see those animated.

Veteran Member
    Well, i dont mind good fillers.. its just that a lot of them suck. And i do kinda like your idea.. I dunno why some mangakas couldnt come up with some things that he wouldnt be able to get in his manga and give them a general idea of what to animate.. Seriously.. a couple pages from kubo that are just summaries with not a ton of info in them for the animators to do.. Backstories and mini arcs and just explaining earlier things that were left unclear could be done that way.. Backstories of characters he wouldnt get to do in the manga, though.. I just was thinking it might make fillers a bit better if some mangakas had the time..

Also.. Think of gins bankai mixed with ichigos bankai.. Remember ichigos move against byakuya? The one where it looks like theres 8 of him or so? Oh damn.. just think of 8 instant sword stabs in different directions coming at you at once.. Itd be win.

Fillers are not done by mangakas, so doing a backstory would be very hard. This is why fillers are canon. Fillers happen so that the mangaka has time to work on the manga. Sometimes, studios do consult mangakas for ideas though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Veteran Member
    Thats what i meant.. consulting the mangaka for ideas.. Have him/her give a little bit of time into thinking up fillers that are good... and that can possibly even be considered truth. Something like how kubo is helping with the new movie.. I dunno know how much work exactly he is putting in, though.. But they could do a backstory if the mangaka aided them a bit. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Thats what i meant.. consulting the mangaka for ideas.. Have him/her give a little bit of time into thinking up fillers that are good... and that can possibly even be considered truth. Something like how kubo is helping with the new movie.. I dunno know how much work exactly he is putting in, though.. But they could do a backstory if the mangaka aided them a bit. :-/
    Yeah that would be awesome, there are a lot of topics that I'm sure many fans would love to see covered.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Much appreciated Xerenix was hoping it wasn't going be another filler arc just when Urahara shows up. This filler was funny though.

You know I'm thinking they might as well have the anime finish this arc then they can start the fillers during the gap between this arc and the next one. That way at least the fillers make sense and fit in the time line.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you