Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Ichigo's dad had lost his shinigami powers, and only recently got them back. Urahara couldn't have predicted that Rukia would lose to that hollow and give her powers to Ichigo. I mean, she's almost a Vice Captain level shinigami, and she got beaten by a relatively low level hollow.
    ichigo dad did not lose his shinigami powers he just haven't turned into a shinigami for over 20 years ,,,and i think that all shinigami have a inner hollows in side of them and there soul slayer keep them in check,,,,,,, i also think that ichigo zanpukto as well as the vizard either let there hollow out are there in order to help them,, are there inner hollows got to strong and there zanpukto could not keep the hollow in check
    Spoiler!

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    and i think that all shinigami have a inner hollows in side of them and there soul slayer keep them in check,
    I don't think so because Ichigo's hollow seemed to be always as powerful as Ichigo itself so if a shinigami ever learned Bankai it's hollow would automatically surpass the zanpaktou. I agree with Dabarnes: Ichigo's case was special and I doubt people usually turn shinigami like that.
    As for th other Vizards there is a strange occurrence: when Shinji fights Grimmjow, although he puts the mask, he doesn't really unleash his zanpaktou which makes you think that either he didn't need it against Grimmjown(however as doubtfull as Shinji himself says he would not be holding back and truth be said he kicked him around like if it was nothing) or that he could call the powers of his zanpaktou along with his Hollow power (the hollow may have ate the zanpaktou before he achieved Bankai (which would make mastering his hollow a must be to a shinigami, sinc it would be th only way to fight).

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

maybe every shinigami just got this inner hollow and for those who want to become stronger at some point the hollow overcomes the materialised zanpatku then the sinigami needs to control the hollow or go insane.
    cause since ichigos hollow side showed first time in the fight with byakuya the old man in zangetu hasnt showed up. and shinji said it himself he will help ichigo to prevent going insane and control the hollow

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason for the physicall zangetsu to show up is becaue Hollow ichigo has merged with Zangetsu because hollow Ichigo got stronger and desired more power or something. Every time Ichigo shows himself in a weakened state, hollow ichigo would come out and take over because Ichigo can't surpress hollow ichigo anymore. I think thats why Zangetsu himself hasn't showed up for a while!

~Nel

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    As for th other Vizards there is a strange occurrence: when Shinji fights Grimmjow, although he puts the mask, he doesn't really unleash his zanpaktou which makes you think that either he didn't need it against Grimmjown(however as doubtfull as Shinji himself says he would not be holding back and truth be said he kicked him around like if it was nothing) or that he could call the powers of his zanpaktou along with his Hollow power (the hollow may have ate the zanpaktou before he achieved Bankai (which would make mastering his hollow a must be to a shinigami, sinc it would be th only way to fight).
    i thought when shiniji was talking about not holding back he was only talking about the cero not his full power but i would be wrong
    Spoiler!