Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yamato's fate

???????
    Ya it occured but thats all weve seen is basic from him pretty much. Its almost as if being a clone of the first aint that great if he was captured that easy.
    ???????

Poor Yamato, Kabuto is very evil catching him and Anko...

Well, let's a good thing, he isn't alone...
    This are the new couple, Anko and Yamato <3
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4629/naoseiiii.jpg

???????
    You know what I take back waht I said about yamato dying, hes the only one with the firsts genes right now so hes technically a path of the sage and we dont usually see underlings die before more advanced charcters and if you remember yamato is pretty much kakashi's underling.
    ???????

Yamato will get out. He needs to pimp out those wood techniques more.

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Did it ever occur to you that Yamato was more about being really good at the basics, hence why he's an ANBU. Hoping for a secret jutsu is really just clutching at straws or to borrow a phrase I haven't seen on these pages for a while 'plot-hole no jutsu'!!!
    I agree on that. He is also a very loyal and sturdy guy. And is an excellent tracking ninja which is very import to have for a group as ANBU(all groups need several great tracking ninjas ofc, and Yamato seems like he's one of the best). And much like "thsv" said, even tho he haven't done anything out of the ordinary he have never been shown doing anything wrong yet, and he uses a one of a kind(or 2 of a kind technically) jutsu and fighting style, due to the unique jutsu he possesses.

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    You know what I take back waht I said about yamato dying, hes the only one with the firsts genes right now so hes technically a path of the sage and we dont usually see underlings die before more advanced charcters and if you remember yamato is pretty much kakashi's underling.
    what about growing an artificial brain? still saying this?

Imagine if Zetsu takes all of Yamato's chakra and then pretends to be Yamato.

Zetsu can fool everyone cept Naruto.