Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yamato's fate

Yamato's fate

Whats going to happen to Yamato? Discuss

I have an interesting idea regarding this.

Tobi said the first hokage's body he created is mindless, but with Yamato there things could back fire badly.

Imagine if Yamato's mind united with the first hokage's mindless body.

Kabuto could possibly arrange that behind Tobi's back, to make Tobi's goals very difficult to achieve and get the upper hand near the conclusion of the war, he already has offered to help strengthen zetus and Tobi gave him the go ahead, so he has access to the materials.

Remember Tobi never planned for Kabuto joining him, so their is always some chance of things going against you when changing your plans at the last minute not mention during a war there's always something that go against you.

So what do think?
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-30-2011 at 05:04 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Not a bad idea, it could work because they are obviously linked to some genetic device (or how else are they cloning them), so maybe Yamato (with Kabuto's help), could kind of reverse the flow of energy from the 1st to the clones, to it flowing from the 1st to Yamato, giving him a power boost. He would not be able to achieve this by himself, as he didnt really look awake in the image they showed, but i dont think he is going to die. Someone will save him.

I had an idea that Kabuto will make it look like he got Anko, but he will let her escape and she will rescue Yamato, pulling him and the 1st's body out of the machine and weakening the clones at some important moment.

IMO he cant die yet, by manga logic - the reason why he had to change his real name has not been revealed yet, there has to be a special reason beyond the wood Jutsu to keep his name a secret (as anyone fighting him would see wood attacks, so it is not much of a secret). Otherwise why would Kishi even bother to show the scenes where Tsunade told him to change his name? It has to be important.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

For Kabuto to do that, that would require a level of sneakiness beyond all comprehension. I'm absolutely positive Madara was keeping a sharp Sharingan eye on all Kabuto's doings as he handled Yamato and the Zetsu clones. It would be monumentally stupid on Madara's part to leave Kabuto alone to experiment on Zetsu. And if Kabuto has managed to do something, I'm absolutely positive Madara is aware of it. Maybe not aware of exactly what Kabuto did, but he would know something was up. So I'm forseeing the power struggle between them.

In any case, Yamato will be rescued. Being connected to that statue isn't going to kill him, so he'll be found or freed (by Sasuke... Yea, I said it lol) eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    IMO he cant die yet, by manga logic - the reason why he had to change his real name has not been revealed yet, there has to be a special reason beyond the wood Jutsu to keep his name a secret
    The reason has already been revealed, and it isn't even special. Remember, Yamato is still officially an ANBU member and his mission was to take over for Kakashi while he was recovering from using the MS during the Rescue Gaara arc. Tsunade assigned him the name of "Yamato" for the purpose of leading squad 7. And he's kept using the name ever since. That's all there is to it.

I have a theory about what will happen to Yamato. My Spidey sense informs me that Naruto will get captured after KB and while the Kyuubi's being extracted Naruto finds a way to bind his chakra to that of the Kyuubi, thus allowing him control the juubi and to free Yamato in addition to destroying Madara's hideout. It's not a fully fleshed out theory but if some of it plays out in the manga when the time comes I'll be stoked esp. if Kishi completely pulls it off in a major way.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    For Kabuto to do that, that would require a level of sneakiness beyond all comprehension. I'm absolutely positive Madara was keeping a sharp Sharingan eye on all Kabuto's doings as he handled Yamato and the Zetsu clones. It would be monumentally stupid on Madara's part to leave Kabuto alone to experiment on Zetsu. And if Kabuto has managed to do something, I'm absolutely positive Madara is aware of it. Maybe not aware of exactly what Kabuto did, but he would know something was up. So I'm forseeing the power struggle between them.

In any case, Yamato will be rescued. Being connected to that statue isn't going to kill him, so he'll be found or freed (by Sasuke... Yea, I said it lol) eventually.

The reason has already been revealed, and it isn't even special. Remember, Yamato is still officially an ANBU member and his mission was to take over for Kakashi while he was recovering from using the MS during the Rescue Gaara arc. Tsunade assigned him the name of "Yamato" for the purpose of leading squad 7. And he's kept using the name ever since. That's all there is to it.
    true, but madara is fighting a war almost by himself, remember he never planned on kabuto joining him. So i'd say zetsu would be watching kabuto as hes already watching sasuke, who also is on kabuto's hit list.

U never know.

Interesting idea with sasuke, sasuke at one point or another will want to get away from madara, so it could happen. I think the most interesting thing that brings up is, when does sasuke decide to rebel against madara. During the war where there's havok or after the war when potentially Madara is at his weakest.

The only interesting things (plot wise) about Yamato right now are his connection to Hashirama's genes and Naruto's emotional connections with him. He is unlikely to die yet at least not until Kabuto and Madara have used him all they can, and it is also unlikely that Naruto will rescue him since Naruto remains ignorant of his fate, and any such rescue attempt will probably force an encounter with Sasuke.

Disaagreeing with Thunda, I can't imagine why Sasuke will bother rescuing a Senju like Yamato.

What will happen then? It's up for grabs right now. Kabuto may have underestimated the potency of Hashirama's genes especially as Yamato is so close to the cloned body. I think Yamato might escape by himself, but not yet. Also if Naruto were to use the Kyuubi's chakra nearby where Yamato is, the life enhancing effect that Yamato felt before could just give him the boost to enable him to escape.

Other than these thoughts I'm all thunked out.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

That's hilarious, even Yamato would be like "WTF" lol.

I can, already see that. Sasuke is walking by, notice yamato's chakra and says with a grin on his face:
    "I have a new punchbag, let's test out my new EMS".

I am really thinking thinking that Yamato will survive this and eventually walk away from it much stronger than he was. Yamato's story still seems incomplete to me and I think that he is going to play a role somehow in turning the tides of war. Somehow merging or evolving from being linked to the Hashirama clones would make sense as an upgrade for Yamato. I don't think he will escape on his own though, I think eventually someone will get there to attempt a rescue and somehow that will trigger some sort of mutation that will bring him up to a new level and from there he will do something dramatic. I am not sure that Yamato will gain the ability to infuence the Zetsu's but I do think that he will have a large impact on the course of the war one way or another.

For sasuke to want to kill yamato he would have to be told yamato is a senju clone of the first hokage. Something tells me he doesn't know that but he does know he can use wood jutsu and madara did tell sasuke that the first hokage was a wood user. So he may put two and two together, if sasuke still has a working brain but as of late he hasn't done much thinking at all.
    Last edited by psukkar; 12-17-2010 at 11:37 AM.