Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yamato's fate

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    For sasuke to want to kill yamato he would have to be told yamato is a senju clone of the first hokage. Something tells me he doesn't know that but he does know he can use wood jutsu and madara did tell sasuke that the first hokage was a wood user. So he may put two and two together, if sasuke still has a working brain but as of late he hasn't done much thinking at all.
    Well sorry i disagree, sasuke is one of the brighest thinker in the manga. The way he can discover ability traits, and so on, is amazing. He is a super version of kakashi, which means an all around character, great in taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu and one of the brightest genious of the ninja world with the genes of the Uchiha. He will notice things, if they are noticable.

As for the theory, Madara has white zetsu spores on kabuto. If kabuto ever comes close to that clone, he will know. Not only that we all know madara waited for decades before launching the war and moving akatsuki behind the shadows. This tells me he is a patient and prudent man, you cannot easily win his trust. I doubt this is the "real clone" or if it's vital to madara plan. I don't think he would of showed it to kabuto that easely. It might be to test Kabuto loyalty. He made that clear, today allies are tomorrow enemies. He will be prudent about that!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    Well sorry i disagree, sasuke is one of the brighest thinker in the manga. The way he can discover ability traits, and so on, is amazing. He is a super version of kakashi, which means an all around character, great in taijutsu, ninjutsu and genjutsu and one of the brightest genious of the ninja world with the genes of the Uchiha. He will notice things, if they are noticable.

As for the theory, Madara has white zetsu spores on kabuto. If kabuto ever comes close to that clone, he will know. Not only that we all know madara waited for decades before launching the war and moving akatsuki behind the shadows. This tells me he is a patient and prudent man, you cannot easily win his trust. I doubt this is the "real clone" or if it's vital to madara plan. I don't think he would of showed it to kabuto that easely. It might be to test Kabuto loyalty. He made that clear, today allies are tomorrow enemies. He will be prudent about that!

Are we talking about the same Sasuke that has a Sharingan that can tell the color of chakra and jutsu's affinity ?

Good at genjutsu ? He can only do it with his MS(it last seconds anyway), but not with his normal sharingan, compared to Kakashi who can do it with and without it, not to mention Itachi.

For a genius that is hyped to be smarter than Itachi, he clearly is rather dumb, his way of fighting is similar to Nurto's, in other words going straight in the middle(of a highclass ninja meeting xD), at least Naruto uses some diversions.

I would say that Yamato will rather survive, as he isn't such important to die and is more than a fodder ninja with a kekkei genkai.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Are we talking about the same Sasuke that has a Sharingan that can tell the color of chakra and jutsu's affinity ?

Good at genjutsu ? He can only do it with his MS(it last seconds anyway), but not with his normal sharingan, compared to Kakashi who can do it with and without it, not to mention Itachi.

For a genius that is hyped to be smarter than Itachi, he clearly is rather dumb, his way of fighting is similar to Nurto's, in other words going straight in the middle(of a highclass ninja meeting xD), at least Naruto uses some diversions.

I would say that Yamato will rather survive, as he isn't such important to die and is more than a fodder ninja with a kekkei genkai.
    Much as I hate Sasuke, you sold him way short in that description.

Sasuke was brilliant as a fighter even before he started using his Sharingan for everything. And he's very adept at Genjutsu with his regular Sharingan (we know this from his encounters with Juugo/Orochimaru/Itachi/Deidara). It's actually his Mangekyou Genjutsu, Tsukuyomi, that was weaker than Itachi's (and Itachi is the greatest Genjutsu user in the manga). Also, Sasuke figures out combat styles and plans strategies incredibly well, without simply relying on his Sharingan to see jutsu affinity/color. He's the only person close to Naruto's level at coming up with winning moves in a pinch.

Sasuke is, like Naruto, ruled by his emotions. He did attack that Kage meeting, but he was pretty much directed that way by Madara, and he was overconfident in his new MS powers. To be fair, he did fight incredibly well against the various Kages, despite not having the greatest stamina, and while using a completely new set of jutsu against the most seasoned veterans from the various villages.

Back on the topic of Yamato's thread, I think he and Anko might escape... it just seems like a huge coincidence that they (Orochimaru's student and Orochimaru's experiment) were brought together by Kabuto... they might get out. It'll have to be at a time when there's a diversion between Kabuto and Madara, though. Or when Sasuke busts out to go look for Naruto.

EDIT: Or did Anko die when Kabuto took Oro's chakra from her cursed seal?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Well Rlinfamous pretty much covered it up!

I meant genious, as he figured out deidara weak points in a flash. He escaped Orochimaru ( a sannin at kage level) body incarnation without even flinching, and for madara to have an interest of mentioning the word ally to sasuke, you can't sell him short on that! He isn't even sold on Kabuto power up version! It's not his sharingan color of chakra ability that makes him a genious, he figures out things in a flash. He is one of the brightest minds in the manga.

And he can use genjutsu well before his MS. Sai first meeting, orochimaru got a taste, deidara got multiple taste even with his trained eye!, and finaly to counter Itachi tsukuyomi, he withstanded in a genjutsu battle (While itachi hasn't tried his hardest, we can assume he was quite impressed with sasuke level as he mentioned consistently "sasuke you got strong". Then aquired MS, and even if his tsukuyomi isn't all that strong, the way he used it againts danzo was BRILLIANT!

And about the kage meeting, it's not like he dashed in, he was discovered due to zetsu playing him out (of course by madara plan). I doubt he would of rushed in if he was still conceiling his presence. So we can't tell.
    As for the kage he took on quite a bit of them, and proved that he was a kage level, by fighting htem off, then killing danzo!

So that you hate sasuke is one thing, but that you say he dumb (most likely meaning weak) that's not true.

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

I didn't say that he is dumb, because he isn't, it's just that compared to other genius ninja, he certainly doesn't seem to be that great, especially when he is supposed to be greater than them.

I never said he is weak, I only mentioned that his genjutsu isn't at a top level, but certainly I forgot about him using it efficiently before (lol ;P ).

Orochimaru was already owned and everyone knew who and how was it done(Sasuke just copied it), besides he was weakend at the time of their fight, plus Sasuke himself admited that he would not win or wasn't certain of winning if he had faced Oro at full strenght.

When Tobi calls someone an ally then that means he can control that person, not that he trust, or consider it equal.

I'm not sure what do you mean by Daidera's weak point besides Sasuke having elemental advantage that he have noticed thanks to his sharingan.

I don't hate Sasuke as a character, it's just when you compare him to other non and sharingan users, he shouldn't be so much hyped by the fanboys..."BRILLIANT!" xD, lol...

Rin, I don't think that she's dead, because Sasuke didn't die after loosing his. I remember that each time Oro was close, her cursed seal basically paralyzed/weakened her (Kabuto might have won easily thanks to it), so after removing it, she may recover faster and save Yamato at the right time.

Hard to say. Since Kabuto claimed that he will make the Zetsu's stronger with Yamato, then DNA and all that would have to be involved.

My prediction is that he is going to get killed. Why? To make the Zetsu's stronger you probably need DNA/Cells and all that. And to prevent any leakage of information killing Yamato is your best bet.

Zetsu is having a meal today

???????
    Im leaning towards yamatos death as well, he was introduced in the manga to keep an eye on naruto and to surpress the nine tails chakra with the help of the first hokage's crystal but naruto broke that crystal so i think yamato's duty is pretty much up. I think all he might be good for now is dying and team 7 getting mad and using that as motivation idk but yamato is still one of the best characters.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    Im leaning towards yamatos death as well, he was introduced in the manga to keep an eye on naruto and to surpress the nine tails chakra with the help of the first hokage's crystal but naruto broke that crystal so i think yamato's duty is pretty much up. I think all he might be good for now is dying and team 7 getting mad and using that as motivation idk but yamato is still one of the best characters.
    You could have just posted '^^what he said'

So general consensus is Yamato gets chopped up into tiny little pieces and used for pate? I'm putting my money on someone, maybe Naruto, possibly Konohamaru(?) maybe even the Ramen Guy(??) sneaking in and saving him just in the nick of time. If Kakashi gets brought back to life despite dying of (reasonably) natural causes then I see no reason Kabuto can't piss about with his experiments long enough for Yamato to be rescued.

OK, I was mucking about when I said the ramen guy. It'll be his daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

???????
    Well even tho i think yamato will die i think he still has maybe alittle bit of importance with him having the firsts dna besides powering the zetsus, besides i dont think we have seen anything spectacular from him yet battle wise and i know kishimoto wont let him go out like that he gotta have some secret jutstu or something.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    Well even tho i think yamato will die i think he still has maybe alittle bit of importance with him having the firsts dna besides powering the zetsus, besides i dont think we have seen anything spectacular from him yet battle wise and i know kishimoto wont let him go out like that he gotta have some secret jutstu or something.
    Did it ever occur to you that Yamato was more about being really good at the basics, hence why he's an ANBU. Hoping for a secret jutsu is really just clutching at straws or to borrow a phrase I haven't seen on these pages for a while 'plot-hole no jutsu'!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim