Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    ^^What?

"Guys I don't think this happen because of this."

"No this is what really happen"

"I know I was just making sure you know"

Read. Take a grimmer class or 2 one related to story telling be helpful.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    @joshecalpoly

I doubt he would use the exact same history yeah, more like twist around or create his on original version of it. But without a doubt he definitely wants to use it, since we seen him exploit the famous pirates in his story with it.
    I didn't get much into the pirate Levasseur, just read the little piece this theory was talking about. Enjoyed reading these other facts about him, inspired treasure island and the main character was Silvers. That ship "Our lady of the Cape/Nostra Senora della Cabo" sounds mad familar but I'm to stupid to remember. Roger was said to hear the voice of all things by Rayleigh when Robin asked him how he was able to read that language. That's how Rayleigh disagreed with her, not sure if you mean the same thing though just saying he didn't know how to read like Robin. The log pose don't point to the stone locations all magnetic field explained by Crocus, everyone in the grand line has them to travel its the GGPS. Robin already can back you up on the glyphs being scattered and reading them as a whole gives the directions to Raftel, where the Rio glyph resides. From the conversation Roger had with WB in WB's flash back before he died it's without a doubt a "special" path you need to follow to reach the final island.

My take on it is One Piece without a doubt is connected to many unexplained major plot holes, which for the most part is fucking obvious. How the hell Oda is going to connect all this shit is going to be enjoyably insane. I do not think the Rio Pynoglyph is One Piece, It's obvious its in Raftel as well but I do think the Rio glyph will be a key factor in obtaining One Piece. I think the ancient civilization is some what obvious but not trying belittle it, just saying even Robin or Clover actually explains that existed correct me if I'm wrong on that one. But yeah I doubt Raftel is just going be simplistic jungle island with a treasure in the middle, then again might be just me blindly hoping for way to much. So far if I had to put my money on it I'd say its the most powerful weapon, One Piece. I'll continue it being a weapon later.

The log post crocus gave them broke minutes after and then Crocus gave them a spare one he had, not only that he explained the different paths shortly afterwords Luffy just randomly follows to whiskey peak. That should had killed the idea of them having Roger Log post, there is no special log post everyone got them. They key for Luffy some might said he's on the same path as Rogers but the hard spoken evidence is he has Robin the last known person to read those glyphs.

Read.
    true, a weapon..but what kind of weapon..all we know that when WB said when the treasures been found the battle that the people of WG feared will surely come......
    the definition of weapon is varied ,it can be knowlegde,a flying fortress or maybe religion...yup seeing that religion is the most desturctive weapon on earth^^

besides other poneglyph already give hints about other weapon like pluton,and we don`t know what the fuck is pluton anyway????????

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^^What?

"Guys I don't think this happen because of this."

"No this is what really happen"

"I know I was just making sure you know"

Read. Take a grimmer class or 2 one related to story telling be helpful.

You obviousally only read the parts of my comments that you want to read and not the whole that makes actual points
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    besides other poneglyph already give hints about other weapon like pluton,and we don`t know what the fuck is pluton anyway????????
    All we really know at this point that it supposedly is some kind of massive warship capable of destroying nations.

While i doubt one could properly challenge WB like good old Croccy would've wanted i'm sure it could cause immense casualties.

Ok, I just actually read the whole theory thing and good find Daz but moon people? That's too much for me.

Anyway, If it's some kind of technology or as FM believes in, a weapon strong enough to destroy the WG then why don't the WG use it instead or even tried to learn how to destroy it? Why do they have to kill all those Oharans when they can just abduct them and forced them to tell how to read ponyglphs. Sure it could be really hard to extract informations from them but it's still doable. When they got hold of Robin their priority was on reviving the ancient weapon which is also the long mission of CP9. They could have just dropped the mission in finding the blue prints and deliver Robin right away to the WG.

Those events tells us that OP is something that cannot be attained or hold possession of even by the greatest organization in the world which is the WG but someone special like Roger could have. So what does Roger had that enabled him to find OP that the rest of the world don't have? It is something that Luffy also possessed so we cannot say it's Roger's ability to hear all the voices of living things coz Luffy can't do that. Mihawk already hinted it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    true, a weapon..but what kind of weapon..all we know that when WB said when the treasures been found the battle that the people of WG feared will surely come......
    the definition of weapon is varied ,it can be knowlegde,a flying fortress or maybe religion...yup seeing that religion is the most desturctive weapon on earth^^

Hey now I said if I had to bet on it I'd say is a weapon I do realize it's still vague answer to answer why all those other events had to happen like Arisart mentioned above. Reason I lean on it being a weapon because of how WB described it and we know the glyphs lead to other weapons, and Pluton was said by Crocodile powerful enough to wipe out a country in a single blow. So being as it's something that can devastate the world also make you the "Pirate King" guy with the most freedom, it has to be something that no one would fuck with.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    You obviousally only read the parts of my comments that you want to read and not the whole that makes actual points
    You had no actual points.

"Guys I think this a something we should factor in, what gives those pirates their powers are devil fruits! Yeah you heard it from me first."

Stop sleeping in English class. Or at least pay attention when the teacher explains simple story telling.

Knowledge is power its why the WG keeps it from its citizen just like most nations dark ages, because keeping them from knowledge makes them easier to sway and control. Once the truth of the world is revealed the WG will not be able to control the masses. As for the legendary weapons like Pluton and Poseidon, they may not actually be weapons in the sense we think, but maybe keys to the way the world once was and the Will of D.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Why the WG keeps it a secret is no suprice they did something bad and they wane hide it in real life it's the same look at China all the war's they have failed non is remembered all the people they have killed it's all in the dark the reason why they killed the ohara's was not because they where to find the weapon it was to keep it all a secret

The will of D is probably the will of ancestors who fought in the void century, i"m guessing they where some kind of rebellion like the revolution army, they probably believed in freedom for every one and the WG wanted peace by ruling over every one
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Knowledge is power its why the WG keeps it from its citizen just like most nations dark ages, because keeping them from knowledge makes them easier to sway and control. Once the truth of the world is revealed the WG will not be able to control the masses. As for the legendary weapons like Pluton and Poseidon, they may not actually be weapons in the sense we think, but maybe keys to the way the world once was and the Will of D.
    Knowledge is power and that's what the rio ponyglyph will provide but I still don't think it's OP. You almost hit what I think what OP is though.

sig made by me

OP will fill every major plot hole left lol which might be a lot since there are so many that occur, so it will be something that will bring everything together the lost history the weapons the will of D all of it will become apparent which makes me think its a collection of things that Gol and his mates learned on there journey and thus enough knowledge to take down the WG. Hopefully it will aslo explain why they didnt reveal it to the world then and why he became sacrificed himself just to have someone else reach the same conclusions.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT