Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This is Zephos Theory from AP_forums he was ban year ago and posted this in 2005. It's actually pretty good if you take a look on where the story was in 2005.

Some of you young cats don't even know how to respond to this. And should stop, I'm being generous here.

I was going to post it after cleaning it up a bit by changing the wrongs that happen already but was at my cousins this weekend tearing sh*t up on CoD and Reach. Daz beat me to it but for the most part it's still a good read and ones who aren't mentally unstable could use their common sense to nip-tick the shenanigans.

Ambiguous One Piece is Ambiguous.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-17-2010 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This is Zephos Theory from AP_forums he was ban year ago and posted this in 2005. It's actually pretty good if you take a look on where the story was in 2005.

Some of you young cats don't even know how to respond to this. And should stop, I'm being generous here.

I was going to post it after cleaning it up a bit by changing the wrongs that happen already but was at my cousins this weekend tearing sh*t up on CoD and Reach. Daz beat me to it but for the most part it's still a good read and ones who aren't mentally unstable could use their common sense to nip-tick the shenanigans.

Ambiguous One Piece is Ambiguous.
    Are you Jerk yourself maybe? If you're not you seem to have some traits of his. If you are Jerk i guess i'll be having a good laugh. And besides we can only try in discussing it cant we?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    It would be funny if one piece was actually a bunch of buried treasure ( lets say 5 billion belli) I could see nami fainted now, that would be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    Are you Jerk yourself maybe? If you're not you seem to have some traits of his. If you are Jerk i guess i'll be having a good laugh. And besides we can only try in discussing it cant we?
    If I could stop people from discussing anything oh would that be awesome.

Their wouldn't be many posts but those few post would be the good ones that people actually give a fuck about reading instead of having to go through posts similar to this:

"i agree with you on that but I still disagree "

"Oda can make anything happen"

" Every new character shown has a chance of joining!"

" Because Luffy's favorite color is red, Caribo will join"

Their wouldn't be many posts but those few post would be the good ones that people actually give a fuck about reading instead of having to go through posts similar to this:

Haha! Ok I will guess, is it xXD3THKLOKXx? Oh no, xXD3THKLOKXx is considered a legend now and would not do shitness things like those. Uhm? Give me a clue FM...

Back on track... This is really a thread worth reading. So FM, if this is a theory five years ago good thing d bones found it and shared it here. Well, there are things here that makes sense really. Esp. Luffy having wings, and the D being half-moon. I don't know but I just enjoyed reading it
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

....Never mind me i get where you're coming from.

You're right it's better if we avoid that trainwreck.

Veteran Member
    the WG has their story and i suspect it was either thinking about the WG's or the Royal's people story that oda took time off for.

Likely the WG was the outside attacker to many of those islands, and also equally if not more likely the WG is hiding the Rio Pon. and is indeed the "one piece".
    So then what does this mean still? What exactly does this Rio Pon. contain--a weapon? I dont think so, its not that "plain". I think with the given information that one could deduce that Roger wanted to take them down BUT HE GOT SICK! With such a turn he had to think of some way to take them out, and must have realized he couldnt do it himself.The only way he could do it would be by giving way to the seed which would do it. He then did the best of a blow he could think of in spite of the WG.

With this given turn of events I think that one piece being all the "technology"* fits the story best. (maybe where learning haki came from also) This would give them a really sound reason to want it--imagine controlling all the "information"*! If a single group could be in control of who gets access to it they could take control of everything they would want.

*It of course could be either: but what i really want and hope for is that its something beneficial-not a weapon. It wouldn't make as nice of a story if it was a weapon from the possibilities ive been thinking of. Thinking about it is cool since its such a well written story you can go on and "play" with it
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    One Piece is Oda himself in the manga standing next to a gate to the real world. He offers those who find him to be "realized" thus becoming 3 dimensional, unbound by his whims and become a member of the realm of reality. But when Roger took a gander upon our world, he couldn't un-see its horror and decided the only option left was suicide. As a last second prank before he died, he painted a false veneer of how wonderful One Piece is just to fuck with ya.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Not trying to be rude or anything but ....wtf are you talking about ?_?

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    One Piece is Oda himself in the manga standing next to a gate to the real world. He offers those who find him to be "realized" thus becoming 3 dimensional, unbound by his whims and become a member of the realm of reality. But when Roger took a gander upon our world, he couldn't un-see its horror and decided the only option left was suicide. As a last second prank before he died, he painted a false veneer of how wonderful One Piece is just to fuck with ya.
    That would just be a lawl for some of us as the reader as every one else would be like wth and follow in suit of Roger
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Not trying to be rude or anything but ....wtf are you talking about ?_?
    Since we practically know nothing about the One Piece the D's and all that stuff this is pretty much a guessing game.

He merely meant that we would end up as saying things like that.