Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
Ugh. AP_Forums; Bunch of Perona Hating Fagots. Pardon my language. Even though I hate going over there, they are usually first to get info on One Piece.

I am more into the things that have already happened than the things that will happen. Of course, the things that will happen have already happened sometime before. Eiichiro Oda has, since the beginning, already knew how he want's to end One Piece. So hiding clue's in the story is a given. Now, Shanks, Buggy, White Beard have all been around since Rogers' time. Not a single one of them care about One Piece. It took Roger three years to get to Raftel and those three have been sitting around for 22 years. They way I see it, One Piece is the whole world and the one who frees the world from the WG is the one who gets One Piece. White Beard wanted to make Ace the Pirate King, so how could he make Ace the Pirate King by showing him a square rock with pictures on it?

That was for the cat.
You..........

then if what you say is true...why do the WG still linger...coz roger already found the one piece......
and i thought you like the cat.

@rokudaime sennin
ahhhh...the time has finally came..when some Narutards have their revenge for my trolling on their sacred ground......