Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

---The Mystery of One Piece...solved?---

okay ...about one piece i have some theory in my head that bugged me quite long...but still, it`s being fuzzy and too far fetched...and as the ch. goes oda leaves us more clues and fact ..but,it`s getting hard for connecting all the dot..but that`s until i found this theory of what really one piece was on ap forums....

Spoiler!

but still that does not explain why the WG need to conceal the history..yeahhh maybe they doing atrocities, possible genocides, and crimes against humanity that needed to be covered up a bit.but That STILL wouldn't explain why revealing all that would cause a huge war that the WG is fearing. . .

and then i found a theory about the D`s...
    Spoiler!

Here's the picture for volume 27 as reference.

Volume 27 could just be a special case, but this could also mean volume covers are significant which has implications for the volume 25 cover (the cover with Sengoku's pet goat in the center and the digger dude that Buggy ran into on the island with the skull).

and yeah...it would be creepy if Luffy's wink on Volume 27 really did mean something. "Hey, readers, I'm looking right at you and hinting at something really important. And smiling of course."

and that theory got me thinking..what ..what if that the WG want to protect wasn`t the past...what if the one the World Government wanted to protect is the future...their future.....

rehashing the theory..but my take ;
    - Moon folk abandon moon cause the lack of resources, leave ruins of their civilization (Say around 200,000 years ago)
    - They land on the planet
    - Some end up on the clouds, others end up on the surface
    - the ones in the clouds (Future Skypeia) keep the wings, although they apparently become vestigial
    - The ones on the surface mixed with the `unwinged` local,loses their wings and became entirely new Race,they are the D`s
    - they create a kingdom (probably shandora) with their knowledge the kingdom became powerfull and major.
    - The kingdoms of the people originally native to the planet start fearing the kingdom
    - The other kingdoms band together and defeat them during the Void Century, World Government formed
    - some of the people from the race survived, because of the massive hunt of the D`s survivor, the survivor split up around the world but can still keep communicate with each one of them by some means.
    - the survivor create the ancient weapon, hide it.and leave the clue in poneglyph in order to avoid the WG seize it.
    - some of the survivor flee far enough and ended in raftel.
    - realizes that raftel is almost impossible to reach.they make the rio poneglyph that explain the truth behind the void century and 'One Piece" in there.
    - Years upon years later the history forgotten and the WG establishes a new world order, seeing the D`s wasn`t a threat anymore they leave the few who survive.
    - Roger, descendant of the kingdom, reaches Raftel and finds the Rio
    - finding the truth but realize he can`t do the task that left by his ancestors due to the illnesss.he decided to pass on the 'will of D" to the others
    - roger execution.the pirate era began

okay..i know there`s some hole in there but heres my explanation....One Piece it`s not some treasure ..it`s a collection of the information regarding the D technology,a way to read the poneglyph,the devil fruit origin (yes ...i think that the devil fruit was invented by the D`s...BB anyone),and maybe some powerfull technology to topple the WG.the poneglyph is hard to decipher that`s why the ancestor lave the means to decipher it.if not, there`s no point to find it.

first time i think that One Piece is just a way to read the poneglyph,but if that`s really the case doesn`t that mean the SH already have it (nicole robin)...so that`s why i think the OP just not contain the poneglyph explanation.but some more stuff.

rayleigh once mention..if he explain everything about the void century the crew will reach a different conclusion,rather then they find it themselves...i guess roger have come to a decision that the WG need to be overthrow...as an act of revenge for their ancestor (although i know it`s plausible knowing how roger was) and bring back the balance of the world and true peace....

but knowing his life is short.roger need to do that act,even his act attract many people/pirates to search the secrets.what he really wait are the D`s .as stated by White Beard

so that`s is the true form of ONE PIECE. it will give wealth,fame and importantly POWER...big enough to overthrow the current government....that`s why the WG feared it....they do everything they can so no one finds it.taboo on the poneglyph study.to labelled any pirates as criminal even though they only sail to find one piece.everything to makesure their future so there will be no one will stand with enough power to overthrow them as the ruler.especially the D`s

i guess that s is the SH will face ...the important decision,to fight the WG or leave them be......

my take too that sengoku know all about it.when whitebeard says the ONE PIECE is indeed exist.
    Spoiler!

sengoku probably concluded that the WG, despite being hideously corrupt, was the best system the world could possibly have. And this'd be backed up by whatever happened in the void century (nuclear holocaust, ect). The World Government might be autocratic and brutal but he feel this brutality is the only thing keeping the world orderly and safe.

Luffy will reach Raftel, learn the history and then face a choice over whether to destroy the government or not. But, seeing as a key theme of One Piece is surpassing all competition, Luffy will disagree with (and thus surpass) Roger and remain optimistic about humanity. He'll believe that people can sort out their problems without any authoritarian government telling what to do. As such, he'll move to destroy the World Government so he can achieve a sea where anyone can have the freedom of a pirate king.

anyway that`s my 2 cent.

feel free to comment anything you want about my take or anything else.(fiuuu..glad to take that outta my head)

Peace out.
    Last edited by daz bonez; 11-15-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I believe all that was a good solid arguement and i believe that maybe 'One Piece' is more than just that, maybe because i am like Luffy and i wanna not know what 'One Piece' is, or perhaps it just that One Piece is a stoty of adventure and overcomeing impossibly strong evils; a quest for knowledge just makes it sounds eekky
    But then again knowledge is power, so it is beyond belief that it wouldn't be such a thing, lol and if Luffy is a D then shouldn't he be able to read the Rio Poneglygh's as if it was his native language perhaps how Roger was able to idk just an idea maybe it would be quite a twist that someone so dumb was so knowing of the language xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

While you're post is quite understandable i just cant help but think that One Piece will be some unfathomable object that might bring about the downfall of the WG, what bothers me the most with what Rayleigh said is that "they hastened they'r conclusions to much like the Ohara people". Making me think that the WG is not so bad after all (although they still have lunatics amongst theyr ranks) Sengoku does not strike me as a man who wants to do people harm intentionally.

Naturally this war is building up as we speak, Luffy continously gathers friends, forges strong bonds with nations etc. What i think is that Luffy will after finding One Piece will take up arms against the WG and gathering his assimilated forces thinking the WG's current approach to whatever the reason the Gorousei are basing they'r actions on (be that some kind of curse or something) and change the world's leaders to Dragon or whoever he thinks is suitable. Afterwards he may deal with this as of now unknown evil that may be lurking ahead.

Do note that this is mostly speculation we are far to unknowledgeable about certain factors wich are like Devil Fruits wich Vegapunk will explain as they meet, the actual meaning of the D's and the Void century

very very interesting reading!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Vey nice and thourly though theory, but must one piece fans most likely thought something similar to that (excluding the moon people theory) which is why i don't think it isn't going to happen. One Piece is one of the less predictable shounen series. I think it would be awsome if luffy died right before becoming king/ reaching raftel but he tells his crewmembers to continue on with their dreams or something like that.

I don't think the D's are aliens or anything like that, i hope one piece doesn't twist like that, it would be wierd. And i always thought it was weird that luffy got a 100 million bounty after beating arlong and crocodile

Thoughts that came to mind from your theory; I think the Onepiece world 'pre-incident' was somehow more technologically advanced, even more like what our future 30th century will be. Then some sort of war happened. That's why Dr. Vegapunk is so out and above there, it's like his ideas are from a different more advanced time. Maybe he found all those blueprints like Franky did which leads me to think that all the blueprints he found were from the world 'pre-incident' or his ideas of weapons came from the past...somehow. Franky did say something about the blueprints being at least 500 years ahead of the time and them being all about weapons.

The pre-incident world caused such chaos, the WG probably thinks its doing everyone a favor by keeping everyone stuck in the non-technological age..everyone but the government. WG wants to prevent an arms race so they wiped history clean which causes them to remain as the only force with that type of power. I disagree with why Luffy is being chased be the government though. If I were to say that I'm a terrorist, even though when you look at my record that I'm not, then when the 'G-men' come barging through my door I can't say its for no reason. But Luffy being a pirate is being anti-government-ish so meh.

I also disagree with the moon part of your theory. I think the D is 'net speak' for big ass smile that they all show when the die. : D equates to .

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Very interesting.

I especially like the part with the Moon peolple. Although it would be interesting to hear Oda explain the creation of Jaguar D. Saul. (Do giants live on the moon, or had a giant sex with someone from the moon?)
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

One Piece

I believe all that was a good solid arguement and i believe that maybe 'One Piece' is more than just that, maybe because i am like Luffy and i wanna not know what 'One Piece' is, or perhaps it just that One Piece is a stoty of adventure and overcomeing impossibly strong evils; a quest for knowledge just makes it sounds eekky
    But then again knowledge is power, so it is beyond belief that it wouldn't be such a thing, lol and if Luffy is a D then shouldn't he be able to read the Rio Poneglygh's as if it was his native language perhaps how Roger was able to idk just an idea maybe it would be quite a twist that someone so dumb was so knowing of the language xD
    Roger is a dumbass...rayleigh even stated it...
    Roger can understand the poneglyph cause he have the "ablity to hear everything"...if i`m not mistaken.....

While you're post is quite understandable i just cant help but think that One Piece will be some unfathomable object that might bring about the downfall of the WG, what bothers me the most with what Rayleigh said is that "they hastened they'r conclusions to much like the Ohara people". Making me think that the WG is not so bad after all (although they still have lunatics amongst theyr ranks) Sengoku does not strike me as a man who wants to do people harm intentionally.

Naturally this war is building up as we speak, Luffy continously gathers friends, forges strong bonds with nations etc. What i think is that Luffy will after finding One Piece will take up arms against the WG and gathering his assimilated forces thinking the WG's current approach to whatever the reason the Gorousei are basing they'r actions on (be that some kind of curse or something) and change the world's leaders to Dragon or whoever he thinks is suitable. Afterwards he may deal with this as of now unknown evil that may be lurking ahead.

Do note that this is mostly speculation we are far to unknowledgeable about certain factors wich are like Devil Fruits wich Vegapunk will explain as they meet, the actual meaning of the D's and the Void century
    if ONE Piece really is a huge computerrrr containing information and data about the lost technology i won`t be surprised anymoreeee......

and about the Df i have another theory ,a crazy one if i may add.....
    just like i explain earlier the DF is the (still a speculation) D invention...what if , in the one piece there will contain an information to how to create our own Df or shutdown it`s power completely..seeing that the Df was a major cause for the world of one piece..anyone who have this kind of knowledge will have a major control in almost everything ..imagine BB or some powerfull pirates as equal as a younkou attacking the WG while shutdown all the government DF user......the admiral are strong..but without their respective DF power..theres gonna be a total ownage....maybe the devil fruit itself was named by the WG to create a myth that the DF was a natural phenomenon that spread throughout the land...maybe the origin was from the lost kingdom..that the WG manage to claim in large number....that the real name of the fruit was actually The D Fruit.....

Vey nice and thourly though theory, but must one piece fans most likely thought something similar to that (excluding the moon people theory) which is why i don't think it isn't going to happen. One Piece is one of the less predictable shounen series. I think it would be awsome if luffy died right before becoming king/ reaching raftel but he tells his crewmembers to continue on with their dreams or something like that.

I don't think the D's are aliens or anything like that, i hope one piece doesn't twist like that, it would be wierd. And i always thought it was weird that luffy got a 100 million bounty after beating arlong and crocodile
    if luffy died..the strawhat will be disbanded.....no doubt about it.

yeah i feel the D` theory are kinda forced (D as pictogram)but that`s the best bet i have so far to support my theory.....

about the bounty it just only indicates luffy strength,not threat...luffy beating croc does not have anything in particular dispute with the WG..only because croc is shichibukai..while in the enies lobby..that`s a different story....

Thoughts that came to mind from your theory; I think the Onepiece world 'pre-incident' was somehow more technologically advanced, even more like what our future 30th century will be. Then some sort of war happened. That's why Dr. Vegapunk is so out and above there, it's like his ideas are from a different more advanced time. Maybe he found all those blueprints like Franky did which leads me to think that all the blueprints he found were from the world 'pre-incident' or his ideas of weapons came from the past...somehow. Franky did say something about the blueprints being at least 500 years ahead of the time and them being all about weapons.

The pre-incident world caused such chaos, the WG probably thinks its doing everyone a favor by keeping everyone stuck in the non-technological age..everyone but the government. WG wants to prevent an arms race so they wiped history clean which causes them to remain as the only force with that type of power. I disagree with why Luffy is being chased be the government though. If I were to say that I'm a terrorist, even though when you look at my record that I'm not, then when the 'G-men' come barging through my door I can't say its for no reason. But Luffy being a pirate is being anti-government-ish so meh.

I also disagree with the moon part of your theory. I think the D is 'net speak' for big ass smile that they all show when the die. : D equates to .
    i guess vegapunk is just a natural one in a hundred..ggenius..nothing else .but the fact that the moonfolks can create robot and such in a poor resources place like the moon long before vegapunk exist,already indicates the Gap in knowledge....

and about the D that represents smile,yeah i know about the theory ...that becuse every D that we know when face to death always smiles (luffy,roger,ace)...but i disagree with it...i think it`s not as simple as that ..besides BB scream in fear when WB tried to smash him.........

Very interesting.

I especially like the part with the Moon peolple. Although it would be interesting to hear Oda explain the creation of Jaguar D. Saul. (Do giants live on the moon, or had a giant sex with someone from the moon?)
    i totally forget that saul was a Giant..yeah that`s why my theory is still flawed...i still not convinced about the D pictogram..but i can`t think about anything else right now.......

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Ugh. AP_Forums; Bunch of Perona Hating Fagots. Pardon my language. Even though I hate going over there, they are usually first to get info on One Piece.

I am more into the things that have already happened than the things that will happen. Of course, the things that will happen have already happened sometime before. Eiichiro Oda has, since the beginning, already knew how he want's to end One Piece. So hiding clue's in the story is a given. Now, Shanks, Buggy, White Beard have all been around since Rogers' time. Not a single one of them care about One Piece. It took Roger three years to get to Raftel and those three have been sitting around for 22 years. They way I see it, One Piece is the whole world and the one who frees the world from the WG is the one who gets One Piece. White Beard wanted to make Ace the Pirate King, so how could he make Ace the Pirate King by showing him a square rock with pictures on it?

That was for the cat.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Awesome, you solved the mystery, kudos to you. But I don't think the moon people were pirates, I think they were whalers, and they came to earth cause they ran out of whales.

But anyways, since we already know the answer thanks to you, let's sing and dance.

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto