Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    The cover story itself makes me think he is not coming back, and the fact most major characters have been accounted for and the fact gin said he would probably be dead in 2 or 3 hours made me thing that he isnt coming back either.
    Really? From the cover story itself makes me think he'll be coming back! Why would Enel be having an Army if he isn't gonna use it. And now if the moon theory is correct And the People from the lost Kingdom came from the moon then we will most likely to see Enel again.

Wait didn't we argue about this a long time ago?

sig made by me

Yes and I keep telling you he is happy on the moon he has no reason to leave and if he did come back it would be to no point since we know Luffy matched up to him a while ago and is now much stronger thus he would be useless as an antagonist. Th SH dont need him because Nami can make lightning and it would be redundant. The WG doesnt know who he is so they wouldnt make him a Shichibkai. Finally, why would someone go to all the trouble to leave earth in the first place to his promised land only to return.

Am I forgetting any other arguments I made towards you and cross about Enel because yeah just no point. He did not create an army as much as rally the one that was already there to get revenge on the pirates for destroying Fairy Verth. Now they are his loyal followers in his empire so he is essentially king, why would anyone want to be king? Please lets quit arguing about this stupid topic I get tired of the certain fanboys arguing every character they love will come back, with 0 evidence to the fact
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 11-24-2010 at 09:13 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I think I remember the Green Book saying that we will see more Enel later. Not more Gin though, because he is dead.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I think I remember the Green Book saying that we will see more Enel later. Not more Gin though, because he is dead.
    Well I cant argue since I have only seen a 1/10th of the databook
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    yup the databook said enel is having a new goal and are heading to it with his own army...........

Anyway, If it's some kind of technology or as FM believes in, a weapon strong enough to destroy the WG then why don't the WG use it instead or even tried to learn how to destroy it? Why do they have to kill all those Oharans when they can just abduct them and forced them to tell how to read ponyglphs. Sure it could be really hard to extract informations from them but it's still doable. When they got hold of Robin their priority was on reviving the ancient weapon which is also the long mission of CP9. They could have just dropped the mission in finding the blue prints and deliver Robin right away to the WG.

Those events tells us that OP is something that cannot be attained or hold possession of even by the greatest organization in the world which is the WG but someone special like Roger could have. So what does Roger had that enabled him to find OP that the rest of the world don't have? It is something that Luffy also possessed so we cannot say it's Roger's ability to hear all the voices of living things coz Luffy can't do that. Mihawk already hinted it.
    the ohara was killed because they know the truth about void century..for whatever reason,the WG try so hard so the truth wont be known (destroying ohara with buster call and labelled them as demons show how much of a concern this issue is for them)so i think destroying anything that can lead to the truth was their first priority above all else....

and about the poneglyphs...i guess the AK created the Poneglyphs to keep their history in the world. The officers from the WG found the Poneglyph unsettling, calling it a creepy stone. Why? Because bombing it, shooting it—whatever—doesn’t destroy it and, quite frankly, that just isn’t normal.I think the reason the AK was able to write their history upon indestructible stones is simply their technology is out of OP’s world. Basically, OP’s AK is our mythical Atlantis—they were much further advanced than the rest of the nations around them, but their country was wiped off the planet. How could the AK create stones that can’t be destroyed unless their technology was out of the world? It’s why it’s so unsettling to the agents. That material doesn’t exist naturally in the OP world.

i`m guessing the WG can obtain the One Piece,so does any other pirate in the world.if only a person with a special trait like roger can only found it,why does roger bother to offering WB raftel secrets to One Piece?

the WG cannot bother tryng to find One Piece unlike any other free pirate.......they known the treasure was almost impossible to find,located in the most dangerous sea and the last it`s full with pirates who is the marines enemy (don`t forget the younkou),even their base in the NW are full of problems.

sending just a random force to find it is just wasting time.sending an elite like the adrimal can disrupt the power balance.so i guess the WG kinda run out of option in this.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    yup the databook said enel is having a new goal and are heading to it with his own army...........

the ohara was killed because they know the truth about void century..for whatever reason,the WG try so hard so the truth wont be known (destroying ohara with buster call and labelled them as demons show how much of a concern this issue is for them)so i think destroying anything that can lead to the truth was their first priority above all else....

and about the poneglyphs...i guess the AK created the Poneglyphs to keep their history in the world. The officers from the WG found the Poneglyph unsettling, calling it a creepy stone. Why? Because bombing it, shooting it—whatever—doesn’t destroy it and, quite frankly, that just isn’t normal.I think the reason the AK was able to write their history upon indestructible stones is simply their technology is out of OP’s world. Basically, OP’s AK is our mythical Atlantis—they were much further advanced than the rest of the nations around them, but their country was wiped off the planet. How could the AK create stones that can’t be destroyed unless their technology was out of the world? It’s why it’s so unsettling to the agents. That material doesn’t exist naturally in the OP world.

i`m guessing the WG can obtain the One Piece,so does any other pirate in the world.if only a person with a special trait like roger can only found it,why does roger bother to offering WB raftel secrets to One Piece?

the WG cannot bother tryng to find One Piece unlike any other free pirate.......they known the treasure was almost impossible to find,located in the most dangerous sea and the last it`s full with pirates who is the marines enemy (don`t forget the younkou),even their base in the NW are full of problems.

sending just a random force to find it is just wasting time.sending an elite like the adrimal can disrupt the power balance.so i guess the WG kinda run out of option in this.
    So why the moon people? Why not the martians or the klingons or even the Borg collective? Resistance is FUTILE, you have been assimilated into the world government.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

@Daz

They dont need to exterminate all of Ohara. They could have abducted 2-3 people or Clover himself and forced them to teach how to read poneglyphs.

After re-reading Enel's cover story, I also now believe that the people of the Lost Kingdom actually came from the moon. And their descendants are the Alabasta people, the Shandians and the Sky Pieans. We assume that these people are where the "D's" came from since the WG are afraid of the "D" and the only person able to get OP is a D. Maybe only a D could actually get OP.

Roger didn't offer the secrets of Raftel, he asked WB if he wants to know how to get there. WB didn't want to know but asked what the hell is D so Roger told him.
    From that conversation we could safely assume that WB knew about moon people and the void century. He knew what OP is but it's enough proof to say WB can obtain it. He just knew what it is.

Now you have a point on this one. Though they could still search for it (The poneglyph) and I'm pretty sure they tried to in the past. They've been here for centuries, long before the pirate era so there are no Yonkou's to think of. Though the technology and navigation at that time might have hinder their search.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    if the WG forced the ohara to teach them to read poneglyphs.it will only disrupt the WG organization from the inside,WG already stated it as taboo but why does they learn it,it will cause question and suspicion among their ranks.it just like when yuna found out that the yevon temple already using machine for years while the temple itself stated it as a herecy that can cause calamity (sorry if i take examples from FF).

force robin to read poneglyphs and show the AW are different tasks than abduct a few ohara people to learn the poneglyphs.it will take time and the society will question why they`re breaking their own taboo.

roger offer raftel secret.One Piece lies in raftel.getting to raftel is getting One Piece.from my point of view it`s just like that.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

First Clover was shot trying to reveal the history of the ancient kingdom to prevent him from saying anything further. This to me shows the Elders are obviously aware of the history and would not need or want clover to reveal any information

Second he states that the reason they were placed on the stones was because otherwise the history would have been lost.

Third he states the Ponelgyphs reveal a country that was thought to no longer exist (this country IMO existed on the hidden island of Raftel) This is why Roger became the biggest threat to the WG and it is why he knows the truth behind the void history. Roger and his crew were the only ones to find it and the WG is trying to prevent others from doing the same. He said what was most dangerous about the ancient weapons was the truth about the ancient kingdom they would reveal. They then ordered to shoot him before he could say the name of the kingdom

The WG were the ones who said Pluton and Poseidon were weapons of mass destruction which was their reasoning for banning any research on the Void Century. We cannot actually believe that this is the case because the WG usese deseption in order to control the masses something they have shown to do time and time again. Not to mention Spandam was acting on his own with no orders to retrieve and use Pluton. IMO overtime the shipbuilders secret was misunderstood, the blueprints were to be used if the weapon was revived but not to counter it but to use it to reveal to the world the truth about the void century. If the plans were designed for that purpose then it would have made more sense to not keep it from the WG but to help them build it in such an occasion.

Rogers desire was not to reveal the history himself for it would probably have fallen on deaths ear since he was made out to be such an evil man in the eyes of a good government. Rather he wanted to inspire a new generation and along with the old to find the lost island for themselves this would weaken the WG control over the people and eventually someone with the desire to be king wil reveal themselves that has the ability to create allies of almost everyone they meet. Shanks was looking for the man to inherit Rogers legacy which he entrusted to Luffy. He wants Luffy to make it to Raftel which is why he is encouraging him forward so that Luffy will become aware of the same thing he knows.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Early History
    From an ancient drawing in the city in the Moon we know that ancestors of the three sky peoples - Skypieans, Shandians, and Bilkans -had lived on the Moon together long time ago but once had headed to the Earth. Their further history mostly remains a mystery...

We know, however, that some time in past Skypieans settled in the region which is now called Skypiea. According to Gan Fall, Skypiea was around long before Jaya got knocked up in the sky.

The Bilkans settled on a Sky Island apparently named after their former home, Bilka. They also appeared to "forget" their origins, although the moon, known to them as the "Fairy Vearth" remained a folk tale amongst their people, believing it to be a place of dreams.

Emergence of Upper Yard and 400 Years War
    Four hundred years ago half of Jaya, subsequently called Upper Yard, was knocked up into the sky. By that time it had been homeland to Shandians for many centuries. And i guess you know the further history between the two (and enel).

Now i'm pretty sure the skypieans and bilkans have nothing to do with the Shandorian ponelglyphs here...
    We've seen the Shandora Ruins were located on 1/2 jaya (upper yard) which was home to the Shandians...
    So te me it's pretty clear that IF the theory about the D-people is true and some of them having 'what i takes?' to find raftel on which THE ponelglyph is located(?) that contains the void-century which the WG desperatly wants to cover up, The D-people could only be descendants of some of the early shandians that blended in with earthlings => and this is the >keypoint< where the WG becomes affliated with these ppl and the void-century started & which is also when some of the ancient weapons were created... Is my theory

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    First Clover was shot trying to reveal the history of the ancient kingdom to prevent him from saying anything further. This to me shows the Elders are obviously aware of the history and would not need or want clover to reveal any information

Second he states that the reason they were placed on the stones was because otherwise the history would have been lost.

Third he states the Ponelgyphs reveal a country that was thought to no longer exist (this country IMO existed on the hidden island of Raftel) This is why Roger became the biggest threat to the WG and it is why he knows the truth behind the void history. Roger and his crew were the only ones to find it and the WG is trying to prevent others from doing the same. He said what was most dangerous about the ancient weapons was the truth about the ancient kingdom they would reveal. They then ordered to shoot him before he could say the name of the kingdom

The WG were the ones who said Pluton and Poseidon were weapons of mass destruction which was their reasoning for banning any research on the Void Century. We cannot actually believe that this is the case because the WG usese deseption in order to control the masses something they have shown to do time and time again. Not to mention Spandam was acting on his own with no orders to retrieve and use Pluton. IMO overtime the shipbuilders secret was misunderstood, the blueprints were to be used if the weapon was revived but not to counter it but to use it to reveal to the world the truth about the void century. If the plans were designed for that purpose then it would have made more sense to not keep it from the WG but to help them build it in such an occasion.

Rogers desire was not to reveal the history himself for it would probably have fallen on deaths ear since he was made out to be such an evil man in the eyes of a good government + he was about to die soon. Rather he wanted to inspire a new generation and along with the old to find the lost island for themselves this would weaken the WG control over the people and eventually someone with the desire to be king wil reveal themselves that has the ability to create allies of almost everyone they meet. Shanks was looking for the man (also a D.) to inherit Rogers legacy which he entrusted to Luffy (Nice plot-adding whith the hat). He wants Luffy to make it to Raftel which is why he is encouraging him forward so that Luffy will become aware of the same thing he knows.
    + Having the last Ohara-survivor = archeologist that can read the ponelglyph and has knowlege about the ancient weapons pretty much completes the theory (and saved me a lot of writing)

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    @Daz
    After re-reading Enel's cover story, I also now believe that the people of the Lost Kingdom actually came from the moon. And their descendants are the Alabasta people, the Shandians and the Sky Pieans.
    Just out of curiosity, why do u think the Alabasta people are also descendants? (it's been long since i last read the whole arc, so please fill me in if i fergot some important clue on this matter)
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 11-29-2010 at 12:55 AM.