Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Yeah! Let's stop reading One Piece nao!

No.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey now I said if I had to bet on it I'd say is a weapon I do realize it's still vague answer to answer why all those other events had to happen like Arisart mentioned above. Reason I lean on it being a weapon because of how WB described it and we know the glyphs lead to other weapons, and Pluton was said by Crocodile powerful enough to wipe out a country in a single blow. So being as it's something that can devastate the world also make you the "Pirate King" guy with the most freedom, it has to be something that no one would fuck with.

You had no actual points.

"Guys I think this a something we should factor in, what gives those pirates their powers are devil fruits! Yeah you heard it from me first."

Stop sleeping in English class. Or at least pay attention when the teacher explains simple story telling.
    well,The OP Wikia states the following about DFs, “Devil Fruits are said to be the fruits of the Sea Devil and that the secret to their power is hidden in the Grand Line.” For me to explain what I think that statement means, I have to sum up what’s going on with the Ancient Weapons. Most think there are only 2 AWs and they are named Pluton and Poseidon. I think that’s incorrect. I think there is at least 1 more AW and its name is Zeus or Jupiter, or something along these lines.

Franky reflects on Iceberg saying, “These are the blueprints that the great shipbuilder Tom-san sacrificed everything to keep in existence. As long as the woman named Nico Robin is alive, and the danger of the 'weapons' being revived exists, The world needs those plans...As a balancing force!!”

Franky then says, “What Tom-san and Iceburg gaves their lives to protect was... In the case that those Ancient Weapons were to fall into the hands of an idiot like you, And you were to go on a rampage... Another weapon could be revived, To STOP your madness!! That is the 'wish of the designer'!!! If you use Nico Robin, sure, you can bring back the weapons!! She's dangerous! But she's got friends watching out for her!!! So I'm willing to make a 'bet'. If there's any way for me to respect the wish of the designer in these circumstances, then this is it.” So if the Ancient Weapons were discovered, located, used—whatever “fall into the hands” means—the designer of Pluton wanted them to be able to fight against whoever controlled any of these AWs. To that end the designer passed along the blueprints and they’ve been handed from shipwright to shipwright since then.

The primary reason I believe there is another weapon we’ve yet to hear of is that Oda chose these names specifically for them. Pluton is based off of Pluto, the Romanized version of the Greek god Hades. Then there is Poseidon. Hades and Poseidon were part of the trio godhead who, in the beginning after the defeat of the Titans, were all considered equal. They drew lots to see who would rule over what domain. Hades drew the Underworld, Poseidon the Sea, and Zeus the Sky- making him the ruler over all. Why would Oda choose to name the AWs after 2 of the trio if he wasn’t hinting that there was a third?

We know that Pluton was “the world’s worst battle ship,” but I believe it did more than float on water. Since Hades/Pluto ruled the Underworld I won’t be surprised that this AW will be able to go underwater. After all, we’ve seen other boats go underwater, such as Law’s submarine and those coated at the Sabaody Archipelago. Poseidon ruled the seas and was an earth shaker. Zeus ruled the skies, so I think the third AW will fly. This shouldn’t be surprising either. After all, we’ve seen Enel’s ship, Maxim, fly and we’ve seen the SPs’ ship.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    well,The OP Wikia states the following about DFs, “Devil Fruits are said to be the fruits of the Sea Devil and that the secret to their power is hidden in the Grand Line.” For me to explain what I think that statement means, I have to sum up what’s going on with the Ancient Weapons. Most think there are only 2 AWs and they are named Pluton and Poseidon. I think that’s incorrect. I think there is at least 1 more AW and its name is Zeus or Jupiter, or something along these lines.

Franky reflects on Iceberg saying, “These are the blueprints that the great shipbuilder Tom-san sacrificed everything to keep in existence. As long as the woman named Nico Robin is alive, and the danger of the 'weapons' being revived exists, The world needs those plans...As a balancing force!!”

Franky then says, “What Tom-san and Iceburg gaves their lives to protect was... In the case that those Ancient Weapons were to fall into the hands of an idiot like you, And you were to go on a rampage... Another weapon could be revived, To STOP your madness!! That is the 'wish of the designer'!!! If you use Nico Robin, sure, you can bring back the weapons!! She's dangerous! But she's got friends watching out for her!!! So I'm willing to make a 'bet'. If there's any way for me to respect the wish of the designer in these circumstances, then this is it.” So if the Ancient Weapons were discovered, located, used—whatever “fall into the hands” means—the designer of Pluton wanted them to be able to fight against whoever controlled any of these AWs. To that end the designer passed along the blueprints and they’ve been handed from shipwright to shipwright since then.

The primary reason I believe there is another weapon we’ve yet to hear of is that Oda chose these names specifically for them. Pluton is based off of Pluto, the Romanized version of the Greek god Hades. Then there is Poseidon. Hades and Poseidon were part of the trio godhead who, in the beginning after the defeat of the Titans, were all considered equal. They drew lots to see who would rule over what domain. Hades drew the Underworld, Poseidon the Sea, and Zeus the Sky- making him the ruler over all. Why would Oda choose to name the AWs after 2 of the trio if he wasn’t hinting that there was a third?

We know that Pluton was “the world’s worst battle ship,” but I believe it did more than float on water. Since Hades/Pluto ruled the Underworld I won’t be surprised that this AW will be able to go underwater. After all, we’ve seen other boats go underwater, such as Law’s submarine and those coated at the Sabaody Archipelago. Poseidon ruled the seas and was an earth shaker. Zeus ruled the skies, so I think the third AW will fly. This shouldn’t be surprising either. After all, we’ve seen Enel’s ship, Maxim, fly and we’ve seen the SPs’ ship.
    OP wikia eh I suggest you stay away from that. But yes the manga says the same thing about devil fruits, think it was Capt. Morgan who said it. As for te AW's you already got Robin backing you up saying there's more, think its around chapter 300ish ending of Skypiea.

Thing about Franky what I don't understand is those are the designs to create "ship" Pluton that can fight off the AW's. I skimmed around a few times and some people say that "is" Pluton, but that makes no sense when Plutons location is inscribed on the glyph on Alabasta. Some theorize that those prints were created by the same people who many think are the "ancient civilization" that created the weapons to fight them off just in case it did "fall into the wrong hands".

When how do we know Pluton was "the worlds worse battle ship"/ or did you mean something else?

Any outcome I had but just sounds to stupid, is One Piece is pretty much putting all the weapons together into well One Piece. And thats how it exceeds being the most powerful weapon, how on earth would it do that I have no clue. So yeah stupid.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    OP wikia eh I suggest you stay away from that. But yes the manga says the same thing about devil fruits, think it was Capt. Morgan who said it. As for te AW's you already got Robin backing you up saying there's more, think its around chapter 300ish ending of Skypiea.

Thing about Franky what I don't understand is those are the designs to create "ship" Pluton that can fight off the AW's. I skimmed around a few times and some people say that "is" Pluton, but that makes no sense when Plutons location is inscribed on the glyph on Alabasta. Some theorize that those prints were created by the same people who many think are the "ancient civilization" that created the weapons to fight them off just in case it did "fall into the wrong hands".

When how do we know Pluton was "the worlds worse battle ship"/ or did you mean something else?

Any outcome I had but just sounds to stupid, is One Piece is pretty much putting all the weapons together into well One Piece. And thats how it exceeds being the most powerful weapon, how on earth would it do that I have no clue. So yeah stupid.
    hahahahah........"one piece wikia is the worst place to starch information for one piece and even a dumb person know`s that".i know i`ve read this kind of comment somewhere..

about the worse world battleship..god, but i forget where do i found it....maybe in some Cnet translation quote.......

the last theory is vague and stupid,yeah....but it`s better than someone else....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I think the blueprints was there to make a second pluton in case either one of the AW is revived. And you're right Pluton's location is inscribed on the ponyglyphs so it wouldn't make sense if the prints is already Pluton and it wouldn't be so "ancient" if you have to create one.

I like the idea of having one more AW. Pluton=Hades, it could be an underwater vessel. Poseidon could be a ship ruling the surface of the ocean and the third one could be based on Zeus, flying fortress shooting lightningbolts (though sounds like Enel's maxim which imo the strongest ship we have seen so far). The location of it can be on the moon if you want to insert the moon people theory. ( I'll look for Enel's cover story. I'm sure I found something there interesting)

But again if OP is another weapon or something that combines the three it's still doesn't fit on how certain events I said before came to be. And if being PK is to have the strongest weapon then it just destroys the whole plot.

sig made by me

I always thought the prints would help Franky when the day comes and they reach Pluton, because he knows how to operate it and if they discover it is not the kind of weapon they expected then he probably will reactivate it.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

About the moon people theory

So far the poneglyphs that contains major information were found on Alabasta and Sky Piea. I read again Enel's space adventure and found this.

Spoiler!

As you can see those three people in with wings holding ballons are the moon people living in Bilka (name of the moon) If we look closely the first guy looks like an egyptian and the second one looks Mayan. Could it be that when these two went down to earth they took separate ways and ended on the place now we called Alabasta and Shandia. And they took with them the two AW to travel to earth. That would explains how the major poneglyphs ended up in both cities, coz their descendants are the ones who brought them on earth.

Now there still this one guy who looks like an alien more than anything (I don't know which culture or race it could be based on). It's possible that he never left moon and assumed his role as leader of their city. It's also possible that since he never left moon the "third AW" (if it exists)is still there for Enel to find!! Specially now that maxim was destroyed.

Another option is that this guy also went down to earth but decided to live on the new world so we could assume that if we met people with that kind of outfit in the NW, we could be seeing a new poneglyph that contain major info.

sig made by me

Forget bout what I said on the third guy. He looked like Conis' father!
    Spoiler!

So the third guy too landed on the Earth, ended on Sky island.

PS: Sorry for the double post :p couldn't edit my last post.

sig made by me

^ Interesting how you connect the moon people with the Zues (sky) AW if there is one. I'm still iffy about that part of Zephos theory, because I myself don't really see Enel coming back at all. But those cover stories seem like Oda put some thought into it, there is another page showing their technology, liking making moon people bots or something forgot.

The cover story itself makes me think he is not coming back, and the fact most major characters have been accounted for and the fact gin said he would probably be dead in 2 or 3 hours made me thing that he isnt coming back either.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT