Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97
  1. #11
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Ugh. AP_Forums; Bunch of Perona Hating Fagots. Pardon my language. Even though I hate going over there, they are usually first to get info on One Piece.

    I am more into the things that have already happened than the things that will happen. Of course, the things that will happen have already happened sometime before. Eiichiro Oda has, since the beginning, already knew how he want's to end One Piece. So hiding clue's in the story is a given. Now, Shanks, Buggy, White Beard have all been around since Rogers' time. Not a single one of them care about One Piece. It took Roger three years to get to Raftel and those three have been sitting around for 22 years. They way I see it, One Piece is the whole world and the one who frees the world from the WG is the one who gets One Piece. White Beard wanted to make Ace the Pirate King, so how could he make Ace the Pirate King by showing him a square rock with pictures on it?

    That was for the cat.
    You..........

    then if what you say is true...why do the WG still linger...coz roger already found the one piece......
    and i thought you like the cat.

    @rokudaime sennin
    ahhhh...the time has finally came..when some Narutards have their revenge for my trolling on their sacred ground......
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  2. #12
    St. Jimmy Apprentice fal4punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    32
    Mehhh... Couldn't agreed nor disagreed with your theory here. Never thought of that far of the story plot. However, I like your half moon breed theory though. But let just leave the story develop and reveal itself. I find it more interesting that way instead of making theories out of anything.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    I can't agree with your theory because it would mean every skypian is a halfbreed (D) that would mean Urugue is a D and Enel is a D so what's the meaning of D then ?
    And also i don't thing it's the rio ponyglyph, because that would mean only Ohara or people like roger coulth get the one piece so it wounded be possible for any one normal to get it like Luffy
    Plz just ignore the bad english


  4. #14
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    are u really reading my post...
    i stated that....some of the moonfolk land on the sky..the skypiea is the moonfolk that land in the sky...by that case enel and uroguoe are no wayyyy.. a D coz they are not a half-breed.....they still pure

    that`s why the D or whoever it is leave the one piece as a means to unlock the poneglyph secrets...if only some people that can read it...roger will not bother to offered it to WB the raftel secrets.....
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  5. #15
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    so you are saying is if enel got a kid with a normal human it's a D then ??
    Plz just ignore the bad english


  6. #16
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Why isn't Dragon searching for One Piece, unless he has no reason to and that is why he hopes for Luffy to idk the child of prophecies that would one day.... bring the one that could read... and seek democracy.... an-and ... no i lost it nvm xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  7. #17
    Regular Member Vorlianis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Roger is a dumbass...rayleigh even stated it...
    Roger can understand the poneglyph cause he have the "ablity to hear everything"...if i`m not mistaken.....



    if ONE Piece really is a huge computerrrr containing information and data about the lost technology i won`t be surprised anymoreeee......

    and about the Df i have another theory ,a crazy one if i may add.....
    just like i explain earlier the DF is the (still a speculation) D invention...what if , in the one piece there will contain an information to how to create our own Df or shutdown it`s power completely..seeing that the Df was a major cause for the world of one piece..anyone who have this kind of knowledge will have a major control in almost everything ..imagine BB or some powerfull pirates as equal as a younkou attacking the WG while shutdown all the government DF user......the admiral are strong..but without their respective DF power..theres gonna be a total ownage....maybe the devil fruit itself was named by the WG to create a myth that the DF was a natural phenomenon that spread throughout the land...maybe the origin was from the lost kingdom..that the WG manage to claim in large number....that the real name of the fruit was actually The D Fruit.....
    That thing of DFs being shut down is quite a smart theory however the admirals wouldn’t be admirals if they had combat abilities besides those (example being haki) but it would indeed tone down said power quite a lot.

    I think Luffy should also gain more strength besides his DF since there are plentifull ways of being able to minimize the effects of DFs and it wouldnt be fair if Luffy purely would get strength relying on DF.


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Ugh. AP_Forums; Bunch of Perona Hating Fagots. Pardon my language. Even though I hate going over there, they are usually first to get info on One Piece.

    I am more into the things that have already happened than the things that will happen. Of course, the things that will happen have already happened sometime before. Eiichiro Oda has, since the beginning, already knew how he want's to end One Piece. So hiding clue's in the story is a given. Now, Shanks, Buggy, White Beard have all been around since Rogers' time. Not a single one of them care about One Piece. It took Roger three years to get to Raftel and those three have been sitting around for 22 years. They way I see it, One Piece is the whole world and the one who frees the world from the WG is the one who gets One Piece. White Beard wanted to make Ace the Pirate King, so how could he make Ace the Pirate King by showing him a square rock with pictures on it?

    That was for the cat.
    I think you’re kind of overreacting on them, they don’t hate Perona they hate people who get on there and purely support Perona and also lately other characters for next nakamate purely to troll (like lately there has this guy called Soapbox been talking about Caribou of all the people to be a nakamate. So those persons are basically just flocking to rumours about AP smashing down people suggesting things like that. They have refuted basically any point that Perona supporters have brought up so they don’t really do harm.

    Your claim that those persons don’t care about OP isn’t really true, while Buggy does indeed not give one damn about OP since he thinks it merely is a legend Shanks has not seen to be having any view towards OP in itself. As for WB I think he knows (knew) what One Piece is but does not think it is destined for him since he is someone from the old generation and his age is pretty much over now. There is a reason why so many pirates cannot reach Raftel but it is pretty much purely a guessing game now on why no one can.

    OP being the entire world would kind of… be anticlimactic you know I think everyone is waiting for a real ‘treasure’ in the sense of the word.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Why isn't Dragon searching for One Piece, unless he has no reason to and that is why he hopes for Luffy to idk the child of prophecies that would one day.... bring the one that could read... and seek democracy.... an-and ... no i lost it nvm xD
    Well I have been wondering that myself and came up with a number of possibilities

    1. He cant since there are also countless pirates wich have been trying to get to it for 20 years now so there must be a reason for that.

    2 He already knows the truth about the Void History and wants to overthrow the WG with that knowledge (perhaps was in Rogers crew and learned about the WG like that).

    3 He is simply not interested in it and it would seem strange to have a revolution army chase after a “legend” and let’s not forget he is still building up his army while the story progresses so he is preparing a war clearly.

  8. #18
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,579
    One Piece = Friendship.

    Most cliche thiing evah but this is a shounen manga and imo the epitome of it.

    sig made by me

  9. #19
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Sooooooooooo long, but I think the theory, most of it carries weight, especially the part about Luffy 'surpassing' Roger, Rayleigh himself said it that when they find One Piece they may reach a different 'answer' to what Roger and his crew found. A little sceptical of the moon thing though, but then again, theres plenty of evidence of mangaka's foreshadowing on volume covers.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  10. #20
    Senior Member Tunder Luffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Belguim, Vlaanderen
    Posts
    894
    no he did not say when they find one piece he said when they find out the void history they may come at an other answer.
    Plz just ignore the bad english


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •