Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    One Piece is a mirror.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I don't know if Daz linked the evidence they found on AP forums about that french pirate but that is what I found most fascinating. Once it starts theorizing about the moon people and what not I start to lose interests.

Here's the link to the original post http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=7268

Here's the French Pirate hidden code message to where his treasure is http://apforums.net/showpost.php?p=236200&postcount=276 the code looks VERY similar to the pynoglyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Not trying to be rude or anything but ....wtf are you talking about ?_?
    "Let me pretend I don't know what your talking about so I'm not included in this category that I'm obviously a part of."

^^ Ireally don't see how i fit in to the catergory of "some of you young cats", but that could be a phrase that you...use in different context to me
    I was just refering to alll that "Oda can pull anything" etc fodder
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

You obviously weren't reading One Piece around the time this theory was posted. Thus already fail at seeing how dead on good story literate he was on about it. This is a actual theory based on well good pieces of history (the parts about the actual Pirates in pass). Anything pass that think its to farfetched but around 05 there wasn't as much information as their was now.

"Oda can pull anything" Is said 9/10 times by the losing side of the debate.

You don't win your argument.

You just look dumb and not realizing it bash the authors work.

Weve had many OP is threads infact I started one 2 years ago with this exact theory and was told it already existed. Still these threads unfortunately die fast and get lost in the data files. So it doesnt really matter, but well stated honestly I have been wanting to bring up one of those old threads and update it for the reason that things have become a bit more clear. The moon people theory is different, from what I thought about the D being the people the WG fought against.

WARNING: when these threads do appear we will see more and more OP is threads and the OP is Luffy's hat shows up more then not, which I am shocked it didnt when we saw a young roger with a hat.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Year back someone made a thread saying they found the meaning to One Piece although his was to farfetched, I remember you posting saying its already been said or something.

Difference I see in this one is the evidence he's using with the Pirate's in real history, since we know Oda bases some of the pirates in his story off them. Oh by the way that french pirate who threw his code message into the crowd before dying sailed with a pirate named Samual Bellamy.

I remember that it was the theory that OP was Gol's fruit. Unfortunately, OP has been running so long most theories have been already thought of or at least logical ones. I have to say this is the most well thought out version of this theory and I hope it lasts longer then mine since it is better written. I dont want to kill it like Afro Thunder killed mine.

^ Honestly though Bellamy was known for his mercy and being the robin hood of the sea (He got Low right with that know merciless smile, so it can go either way). That and he challenged Hornigold (A pirate turned pirate hunter to save his own skin,who Levasseur or the "french guy" actually served under) who was a nationalistic pirate that refused to attack england. Oda likes pirate history but I feel like he doesnt actually use it, granted I am still upset we have yet to see an Easton. I mean the man actually makes a reference or 2 to Eustace the Monk (mercenary for hire who switched sides in the 100 years war). LOL I get criticized to much for using pirate history to predict character history (i.e. Bonney's pregnancy/disappearance before execution = OP character history and her possibly being Luffy's mother), so I am just venting slightly here.

LOL now that I got that rant out I will say this Levasseur inspired Treasure Island which main character was Silvers. The fact he actually was well known for his codex that looks like ponyglyphs make it obvious there is a huge connection. His biggest prize though was known as Nostra Senora della Cabo. Our lady of the Cape, a legendary ship said to be carrying treasures beyond imagine stolen from the Viceroy of Goa (estimated over $100,000,000). If we were to take the stories of past as actual script then its possible the legendary weapons of the past could also be located at raftel and considering that the ponyglyphs lead to them then its possible that they are part of OP. Truth is we know Gol knew how to read ponyglyphs before he entered the new world since skypeia had carvings from him. This glyph had given a way to locate poseidon on it which shows he could have known of its location so we may even go as far to say its possible that raftel is where its at. I still stand by the belief Raftel is the last reminance of the lost civilization, and the log pose may actually be pointing at the stones locations which are scattered throughout the world and gives directions to raftel. I think the stones are actually like the codex directing you to raftel, which may actually be hard to locate by log pose.
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 11-21-2010 at 12:47 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

About the log pose it was my understanding that they were just set by the magnetic waves recorded by the island itself but if it was so that perhaps the travellers among the Grand Line would be able to locate the stones then wouldn't that mean that some stones would not be foung since like the Supernovas all log pose point to different islands, unless by chance the crew has the same log pose as Gold Roger had which would be possible except i'm not sure if the log pose they have now is the same one Crocus gave them???

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

@joshecalpoly

I doubt he would use the exact same history yeah, more like twist around or create his on original version of it. But without a doubt he definitely wants to use it, since we seen him exploit the famous pirates in his story with it.
    I didn't get much into the pirate Levasseur, just read the little piece this theory was talking about. Enjoyed reading these other facts about him, inspired treasure island and the main character was Silvers. That ship "Our lady of the Cape/Nostra Senora della Cabo" sounds mad familar but I'm to stupid to remember. Roger was said to hear the voice of all things by Rayleigh when Robin asked him how he was able to read that language. That's how Rayleigh disagreed with her, not sure if you mean the same thing though just saying he didn't know how to read like Robin. The log pose don't point to the stone locations all magnetic field explained by Crocus, everyone in the grand line has them to travel its the GGPS. Robin already can back you up on the glyphs being scattered and reading them as a whole gives the directions to Raftel, where the Rio glyph resides. From the conversation Roger had with WB in WB's flash back before he died it's without a doubt a "special" path you need to follow to reach the final island.

My take on it is One Piece without a doubt is connected to many unexplained major plot holes, which for the most part is fucking obvious. How the hell Oda is going to connect all this shit is going to be enjoyably insane. I do not think the Rio Pynoglyph is One Piece, It's obvious its in Raftel as well but I do think the Rio glyph will be a key factor in obtaining One Piece. I think the ancient civilization is some what obvious but not trying belittle it, just saying even Robin or Clover actually explains that existed correct me if I'm wrong on that one. But yeah I doubt Raftel is just going be simplistic jungle island with a treasure in the middle, then again might be just me blindly hoping for way to much. So far if I had to put my money on it I'd say its the most powerful weapon, One Piece. I'll continue it being a weapon later.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    About the log pose it was my understanding that they were just set by the magnetic waves recorded by the island itself but if it was so that perhaps the travellers among the Grand Line would be able to locate the stones then wouldn't that mean that some stones would not be foung since like the Supernovas all log pose point to different islands, unless by chance the crew has the same log pose as Gold Roger had which would be possible except i'm not sure if the log pose they have now is the same one Crocus gave them???
    The log post crocus gave them broke minutes after and then Crocus gave them a spare one he had, not only that he explained the different paths shortly afterwords Luffy just randomly follows to whiskey peak. That should had killed the idea of them having Roger Log post, there is no special log post everyone got them. They key for Luffy some might said he's on the same path as Rogers but the hard spoken evidence is he has Robin the last known person to read those glyphs.

Read.

^^
    I know that is why i pointed out the fact that it was my understanding that it was magnetic waves that the log pose recorded i was merely setting a possible argument that if it was different from my contextal knowledge.

Lol and i don't know the thing about Crocus because up until the point of where they arrived in Arabasta i was watching the English version so it should be obvious to you that they skipped the whole Laboon part of everything so my only knowledge of the happening is from the showing of flashbacks, hell i don't even know what happened at Whiskey Peaks because that wasn't included either

T. Alan Armstrong