Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Alright so you do understand it.

Well then here's my opinion on it. Making him a triple agent I think it's bad writing and completely stupid. Honestly don't see any chance of him betraying Fairy Tail he's part of the family already whether he likes it or not now.

When we get to touch back into Ivan's story Gajeel probably won't be a major part of it, he'll be like Erza just answering everything.
    Well, i dunno about triple agent.. he couldve just been a double agent for the other side if you view it that way. Its just what weve seen which makes us think hes on FTs side. Ivan told him to earn their trust.. Thats pretty much all weve seen him want right now, right? I mean, not that its really closely related.. but think of characters that seemed on one side but ended up on the other.. Bleach has some there.. I dont feel like spoiling, but im pretty sure youve read bleach so i hope you get what im saying.

But, based on yours and some other views.. it must be pretty bad writing if mashima did that, seeing as no one could ever believe gajeel was against FT anymore. Which means hed have to keep him against FT almost.. At least like a forced slave and have him switch after finished.. but thats a crappy hole there.. It would end up ruining gajeels character if that happened.

On the other hand, sometimes its the biggest surprises which are amazing.. Although.. this one seems like it wouldnt be amazing. lol

It's also possible that Gajeel is on no one side. He just uses both FT and the Ivan's guild for his own gain. Though i do believe Gajeel is on FT side.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, i dunno about triple agent.. he couldve just been a double agent for the other side if you view it that way. Its just what weve seen which makes us think hes on FTs side. Ivan told him to earn their trust.. Thats pretty much all weve seen him want right now, right? I mean, not that its really closely related.. but think of characters that seemed on one side but ended up on the other.. Bleach has some there.. I dont feel like spoiling, but im pretty sure youve read bleach so i hope you get what im saying.

But, based on yours and some other views.. it must be pretty bad writing if mashima did that, seeing as no one could ever believe gajeel was against FT anymore. Which means hed have to keep him against FT almost.. At least like a forced slave and have him switch after finished.. but thats a crappy hole there.. It would end up ruining gajeels character if that happened.

On the other hand, sometimes its the biggest surprises which are amazing.. Although.. this one seems like it wouldnt be amazing. lol
    What you mean you don't know about triple agent, this is exactly what your saying if your saying he will be betraying FT.

It's clear cut in the manga not really to hard to follow.

Ivan told him to gain their trust first shown in the manga, readers now know he is spying on FT for Ivan.

Marakov talked to him about his work with Ivan blah blah now readers know he's a double agent for FT.

You are speculating Gajeel will betray FT, not only is that stupid but down right kill all the character that's been building up for him since he joined FT. To put it short it is bad story telling.

Ok so Gajeel betrays FT blah blah arc happens near the end he realizes his mistakes and goes back to Fairy Tail, a whole fucking Cliche arc. Yeah amazing isn't it. So far the cliche in this story has only been with the gag/character relationships with one another. He knows not to use cliche situations to answer the main story, unlike some other manga's.

Veteran Member
    What you mean you don't know about triple agent, this is exactly what your saying if your saying he will be betraying FT.

It's clear cut in the manga not really to hard to follow.

Ivan told him to gain their trust first shown in the manga, readers now know he is spying on FT for Ivan.

Marakov talked to him about his work with Ivan blah blah now readers know he's a double agent for FT.

You are speculating Gajeel will betray FT, not only is that stupid but down right kill all the character that's been building up for him since he joined FT. To put it short it is bad story telling.

Ok so Gajeel betrays FT blah blah arc happens near the end he realizes his mistakes and goes back to Fairy Tail, a whole fucking Cliche arc. Yeah amazing isn't it. So far the cliche in this story has only been with the gag/character relationships with one another. He knows not to use cliche situations to answer the main story, unlike some other manga's.
    Well, i did say that it could just look like he is betraying FT. It is the more likely choice. Its just that no one would believe he is betraying FT now. But that could change if mashima really wanted it too. Just make him look like he did something very huge and decides to go with ivan after that and FT thinks he did it so they dont trust him anymore. In the end at a critical moment he saves FT as he planned all along. This is what was most probable if mashima actually wanted to do that, especially now. Unless he just actually has him outright betray FT and stay that way, which i highly doubt.

When i say make it look like he betrayed FT.. thats why i meant. Not everything is always as it looks...

And it wouldnt have to be triple agent.. he would just be a double agent still.. possibly. Its just that we thought he was a double agent on the wrong side. When i think of triple agent i think of one that has 3 sides.. Which may be wrong, i dunno. But i dunno what youd call someone who is on 3 sides then if not triple agent. Although, i doubt thered be many triple agents then.. but you barely ever hear the word..

Oh, and the arc wouldnt be centered around gajeel there.. Itd be FT against raven tail.. Its just the gajeel thing would be side thing to spice it up. IT probably wont happen, and i was only ever saying it was a possibility. But apparently it just cant happen.

guys it is ok we got our answer to this in the new chapter no reason to fight about it any more
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Well, i did say that it could just look like he is betraying FT. It is the more likely choice. Its just that no one would believe he is betraying FT now. But that could change if mashima really wanted it too. Just make him look like he did something very huge and decides to go with ivan after that and FT thinks he did it so they dont trust him anymore. In the end at a critical moment he saves FT as he planned all along. This is what was most probable if mashima actually wanted to do that, especially now. Unless he just actually has him outright betray FT and stay that way, which i highly doubt.

When i say make it look like he betrayed FT.. thats why i meant. Not everything is always as it looks...

And it wouldnt have to be triple agent.. he would just be a double agent still.. possibly. Its just that we thought he was a double agent on the wrong side. When i think of triple agent i think of one that has 3 sides.. Which may be wrong, i dunno. But i dunno what youd call someone who is on 3 sides then if not triple agent. Although, i doubt thered be many triple agents then.. but you barely ever hear the word..

Oh, and the arc wouldnt be centered around gajeel there.. Itd be FT against raven tail.. Its just the gajeel thing would be side thing to spice it up. IT probably wont happen, and i was only ever saying it was a possibility. But apparently it just cant happen.
    There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    guys it is ok we got our answer to this in the new chapter no reason to fight about it any more
    Thanks Dr. phil!

Veteran Member
    There you go.

Thanks Dr. phil!
    So, what would you do if that actually happened though FM? Quit reading FT? Or just be super pissed at mashima or something?
    My guess is youd do nothing.

And itd be the fake traitor situation explained in my last post..