Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    I always feel "fired up" after reading a Fairy Tail chapter.

Hope Gajeel makes them feel the same regret he felt for picking a fight with FT. Im glad we saw some new stuff from Levi.
    Do you get the same "fired up"-ness as raymond?
    Hmm, quotes around those words.. dunno if that is the smartest decision.. :-p

But yeah.. i think i understand what you mean.. unless you really are talking about what i mentioned earlier.. O.o

I really like how gajeel said that.. That was pretty sweet.. Although its sad thinking hes supposed to be a spy..

Levi x Gajeel

Instant food!

Power levels rising to 9000...

Here were the untranslated attacks used by the samurai guy, just for completeness' sake:
    轟 - (Gou) roar (page 5,6,9)
    図座 - (Zazu) Combination of kanji for "aim" and "sitting". So probably a low attack? (11)
    斬 - (Zan) Beheading (page 12)
    巣巴 - (Supa) combination of kanji for "nest/haunt" and "tomoe" (the comma-shaped thing we've seen from Naruto). Attack is shown as cutting trees. No idea what it means.
    貫 - (Gan) Pierce/penetrate (Page 14)
    如沙 - (Kasha) Probably "Like sand" (Page 14)

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    I really like how gajeel said that.. That was pretty sweet.. Although its sad thinking hes supposed to be a spy..
    This was resolved looooooong ago, Gajeal is a double agent .. or rather was cuz that guild he used to work for is not a threat anymore.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

This vid pretty much explains Word Magic.

Sry, couldn't resist, and don't judge me, I used to watch it with my nephew.

But seriously, that power is just a little too convenient. I mean it was nice of Levi to do that for Gajeel so he doesn't die, but it actually would've been more funny if an anvil dropped on gajeel's head and he then proceeds to eat the anvil. **Cue animaniacs** song.

Oh, and that chickenhawk, shouldn't he have shit the eggs instead of spitting them?

If I were the mangastream translator, I would've translated the Gajeel telling levi to run part with "RUN LEVY RUN!!!!!!!!"
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This was resolved looooooong ago, Gajeal is a double agent .. or rather was cuz that guild he used to work for is not a threat anymore.
    he is a double agent still because he is a double agent in that one dark guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    This vid pretty much explains Word Magic.

Sry, couldn't resist, and don't judge me, I used to watch it with my nephew.

But seriously, that power is just a little too convenient. I mean it was nice of Levi to do that for Gajeel so he doesn't die, but it actually would've been more funny if an anvil dropped on gajeel's head and he then proceeds to eat the anvil. **Cue animaniacs** song.

Oh, and that chickenhawk, shouldn't he have shit the eggs instead of spitting them?

If I were the mangastream translator, I would've translated the Gajeel telling levi to run part with "RUN LEVY RUN!!!!!!!!"
    HAHAHA FUNNY that was great lol and yes that would have been better and may have been that any way, we all know people make mistakes. LOL. but yeah i hope we see some new stuff from gajeel.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    double agents are pretty much spies in my mind.. Just a type of one.. And uhh.. wasnt he working for laxus' dad? I know he might not want to be against FT anymore.. but yeah.. never know.. He might have something on him that pretty much forces him to follow his dad.. Mashima might have been trying to make us forget about them for a later arc on purpose and bring it up then.. I pretty much just assume now that hed stay with fairy tail.. Possibly how mashima wants.. So i could see him switching for a bit then coming back or something similar..

At least.. i think it was laxus' dad.. not positive.. but it was someone with some possibly background with FT i thought...

^Yes it was Laxus dad.

Anyway. ok chap. Not really a Gazille fan.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    double agents are pretty much spies in my mind.. Just a type of one.. And uhh.. wasnt he working for laxus' dad? I know he might not want to be against FT anymore.. but yeah.. never know.. He might have something on him that pretty much forces him to follow his dad.. Mashima might have been trying to make us forget about them for a later arc on purpose and bring it up then.. I pretty much just assume now that hed stay with fairy tail.. Possibly how mashima wants.. So i could see him switching for a bit then coming back or something similar..

At least.. i think it was laxus' dad.. not positive.. but it was someone with some possibly background with FT i thought...
    yeah but the thing is he is true blue fairy tail now and he is working for fairy tail to spy on his dad not for his dad on fairy tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah but the thing is he is true blue fairy tail now and he is working for fairy tail to spy on his dad not for his dad on fairy tail.
    Ah.. So? Couldnt that be what laxus' dad wanted him to do.. gain their trust.. then be on his side when the time comes.. for w/e reason.. In a situation like this, it isnt guaranteed for him to be on FTs side.. and laxus' dad doesnt think he is. I was just pointing this out..

In all honesty, he will probably end up on FTs side in the long run.. Just saying that mashima could use this as part of that arc when this comes up. He is "supposed" to be a spy, nonetheless.. It just seems like he turned against his old master, right now.. But we dont know if hes indebted to him or not, or able to be controlled by him.

It is quite cliche and happens all the time.. doesnt it? So why wouldnt it happen here when it easily could? It could make thinks better, or worse.. just depends.