Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Fairy Tail ch 211 discussion/212 prediction

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Wow... I underestimated them. Seriously. They sorta owned grajeel... But he'll beat them next week. I'm actually kinda scared of them now.

Sigh... No more Ace... Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, D grayman, Full Metal Alchemist, and Katekyo Hitman reborn are in some dark times...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    yeah...at first i think they will be fodder 4 gazille...

good pacing..more action...hoping this arc will be as good or better than the erza or phantom lord arc.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Early chapter and a good one too, although Molokidan's trolling last week pissed me off he translated Mest on the title.

Crazy how strong Grimore Hearts hench men are I underestimated them too. I didn't know Levi's powers work like that, what ever she writes will appear? Thought it was more of a decoding type magic isn't this similar to Frieds's magic.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    really nice chapter, did anyone see the love symbol in the "O" lol.

nice chapetre
    crimore heart look strong, looks like some crazy war, i hope all of fairy tail will join in to.
    i liked levis magic

Hmmm... I thought that Samurai guy's power was Solid Script (from the Orient). How did he all of a sudden pull some lightsaber move to cut through Gajeel's iron scales?

I always wondered how Levy's powers would work in a battle. It also seems like she has a limit to how many "scripts" she can cast at once. I was sort of wondering why she didn't just write more fire scripts to counter when she was barraged by the eggs.

And for the next few chapters, I'm guessing Gajeel will suffer major injuries, and just barely manage to beat/hold off these two Grimoire Heart guys. Levy and others will eventually find him, she'll cry over his injuries, and he'll earn Erza's trust. That seems kinda cliche to me, but hey, this is a shounen manga.

Told you all we might actually see an pwnage from grimoire heart followed by a battle to come later.

I was also right that Levy could actually fight, maybe if she had more confidence sheld actually be a good fighter. I think the solid script guy though was using 2 kinds of magic a magic sword and solid script. By the way anyone else loving the evolution of Gajeel he is becoming my favorite character, and for a guy who hates lances thats saying someting
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Really good chapter. Grimoire Heart is strong and that's just two henchmen. But I think Gajeel will finish them off next chapter. Am looking forward to the other battles, its going to be good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I didn't it as Gajeel getting owned but I saw it as a chance for Mashima to strengthen the relationship between Gajeel and Levy. Gajeel will probably end up owning somebody important later on in the battles. I eventually think that later on in the series Gajeel will block Levy from a deathblow and die in the process, causing everyone in FT to flip out and beat the shit out of whoever they are fighting. Can't wait to see Gajeel go all out next week.