Reborn! Chapter 314 Disscusion / 315 predictions

It's out!

Online Read

Enjoy.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Nice, time to see what Gokudera can do now.

I've had my suspicions over what Julie's planning, seems the Shimon family may be pawns for something, plus based on the way that Suzuki chick acted towards him a few chaps ago, he's probably pretty strong right?

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Looks like the Shimon Family's being set up for something bigger, I can see Vongola and Shimon fighting together in the end already.

Interested to see how the people who got taken to Vindice will get back though, can't imagine Tsuna looking for another Guardian and him explaining Ryohei's sudden disappearance to the girls and the rest is just mehhh...
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Julie seems to be like the Shimon equivalent to Mukuro to me. Always messing with Chrome, plotting behind his family's back.

Good chapter. So basically Julie is using Shimon for his own agenda and am guessing that whoever is giving Shimon info on Vongola is in on it also. I wonder when we will find who that person is and it better be soon.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Good (last two) chapter(s). What I like about it is that we're seeing the history and it's not just fightingrawrrrrr! I'm more interested in the story behind Shimon and Vongola than who pwns who and so this is going good. I hated Lambo's costume so seeing Gokudera's cool one (sweet glasses) is such a relief. ^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Good (last two) chapter(s). What I like about it is that we're seeing the history and it's not just fightingrawrrrrr! I'm more interested in the story behind Shimon and Vongola than who pwns who and so this is going good. I hated Lambo's costume so seeing Gokudera's cool one (sweet glasses) is such a relief. ^_^
    Same here.
    I want to know more of the First Vongola and his guardians in general. And I think Amano did very well showing Vongola's past between the fights (which are great in my opinion).

And Gokudera really looks awesome indeed.

The only thing I missed in this chapter was Byakuran, but I guess you can't always have everything you want ^^
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    So.. Julie.. he took an odd liking to chrome and kidnapped her.. I wonder if there is more too that, like him possibly being linked to mukuro, or just trying to lure him out or something.. Wonder if hes on byakurans side, too..
    I at least hope hes not doing this "for the sake of shimon" and has other actual motives.. He is probably like mukuro in that sense..

Havent been reading the last discussion threads.. :-/

I also care more about their pasts.. lol
    Last edited by Chaos Shepherd; 11-12-2010 at 09:31 AM.

I just want to know why Byakuran is there.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    I just want to know why Byakuran is there.
    Since Amano has been moving a little fast, I don't mind that the Byakuran mystery was left out of this chapter. We can see it a little later.

And as it relates to Julie, I dout he's doing anything for the sake of Shimon. He strikes me as a selfish manipulative bastard.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21