4 12.12%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • epic FALL

3 9.09%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Or maybe it's just tasty, healthy ramen?! But yes, a possibility that the boy and the unknown guy is related, although I think brother is more likely than father.
    Brother more likely than father? So, this is under the assumption that shes a shinigami or something.. right? Or at the very least somehow doesnt age like a normal human.. Possibly brother-in-law that she doesnt know about.. Or maybe time travel on his part.. But i dont see her having a kid thats like 20.. Though it is hard to tell age in manga/drawing.. Though i guess.. maybe she could pass for being 35.. Although in manga i guess it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume shes like 45 and hes 16.. But the kids like 4-6, right?

Ichigo does call her old, though.. So maybe he knows something more about her.. Like knowing isshin or something like someone mentioned earlier. O.o

Lol, and marik.. We should get to see isshin vs urahara and/or ichigo vs urahara.. And then yoruichi on uraharas side.. and tessai.. (From what weve seen so far they would be on SS side.. you know.. stopping aizen and all.. and willingly protecting the Soul King knowing what it is..)

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Has Orihime lost her powers? I wonder when Kubo will address this obvious issue/question?
    Bee

1. Who the hell really cares about Orihime? :p except for eyecandy
    2. If we did care, then what exact reason would she have for losing her powers?
    3. If Ichigo does eat the ramen and the effects are negative, that's how kubo will address it, by having orihime reverse those effects.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Geez, I hope that ramen isn't what gets Ichigo his powers back. That would be incredibly lame in my opinion. A little too deus ex machina for my taste. It kinda scares me that so many people are predicting the magic ramen.
    You clearly underestimate the power of Ramen. Where the hell do you think Naruto gets his power from?

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    obvious troll is obvious, but here I go

The new guy is part of the anti soul king squad. He was like Ichigo at one time, loosing his powers, but then a person (prob the head on the A.S.K.S) came along at thought him how to regain his powers.

He keeps offering Ichigo ramen, till Ichigo eats it and regains his powers. He then proceeds to tell Ichigo how the Soul King became corrupt over time, and how it's time to him to be destroyed.

He tells him that they need to free Aizen from prison, since he's also part of the A.S.K.S and meet up with the rest of the members, and launch an attack at the royal realm.

Ichigo's dad with Ishida's are prob part of the same group, and will assist them in their siege.....if kubo really does go with this option, we'll see fights like Ichigo vs Kenpachi/Byakua, Yamamoto vs Isshin/New Guy/Aizen and Shunsui vs Ryuuken
    This fits right into Leat's theory about the Soul King.

But a little word of advise, you don't say your trolling before you troll. You let them figure it out on their own. You have much to learn, where the hell is HB at? He could've shown you the ways.

Btw, awesome avatar, and sig is cool too, what's the sig from? That's Lelouch in the avy right?

Or maybe it's just tasty, healthy ramen?! But yes, a possibility that the boy and the unknown guy is related, although I think brother is more likely than father.
    Ramen sure is tasty, but healthy? That salt will kill you. Anyways, most of you are really really underestimating that bowl of ramen. It isn't ordinary ramen, it's reiatsu packed ramen, about one million cubic feet of reiatsu packed into each noodle. All that reiatsu is sure to give Ichigo's spiritual energies a quick jolt, enough to slowly start the process of him gaining his powers back.

So why can't Ichiraku be Aizen's brother? So if the kid is Aizen's son, that would make Ichiraku the uncle, correct?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    This fits right into Leat's theory about the Soul King.

But a little word of advise, you don't say your trolling before you troll. You let them figure it out on their own. You have much to learn, where the hell is HB at? He could've shown you the ways.

Btw, awesome avatar, and sig is cool too, what's the sig from? That's Lelouch in the avy right?
    damn....I knew I shouldn't of said the part about the 'trolling' XD...that gave away the whole thing

my avatar and sig are from 'Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu', and my avatar is Tiia Rumiblue who appears in ep 18

but yeah....kubo is prob heading twoards the anti soul king story

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Brother more likely than father? So, this is under the assumption that shes a shinigami or something.. right? Or at the very least somehow doesnt age like a normal human.. Possibly brother-in-law that she doesnt know about.. Or maybe time travel on his part.. But i dont see her having a kid thats like 20.. Though it is hard to tell age in manga/drawing.. Though i guess.. maybe she could pass for being 35.. Although in manga i guess it wouldnt be unreasonable to assume shes like 45 and hes 16.. But the kids like 4-6, right?

Ichigo does call her old, though.. So maybe he knows something more about her.. Like knowing isshin or something like someone mentioned earlier. O.o

Lol, and marik.. We should get to see isshin vs urahara and/or ichigo vs urahara.. And then yoruichi on uraharas side.. and tessai.. (From what weve seen so far they would be on SS side.. you know.. stopping aizen and all.. and willingly protecting the Soul King knowing what it is..)
    Well, my impression was that the unknown guy was younger than the woman, and they do not have to necessarily be related by blood, y'know.
    That salt will kill you
    You can never have enough salt! I think it is more likely that you'll die from other reasons than a failed kidney because of too much salt-intake, anyhow.

And don't say I didn't tell you that the Soul King is THE villain! You heard it from me first

Veteran Member
    Well, my impression was that the unknown guy was younger than the woman, and they do not have to necessarily be related by blood, y'know.
    I guess the dad's son that ichigo's boss doesnt know of might work.. theyd be half-brothers then.. technically.. And the kids father must be a bit older than his mom, still.. but its doable.
    Id still say its more believable that hes the father than his brother.. but then she should have recognized him.. so that does make it hard to say.. Hell, maybe the kid is adopted than it would be a lot more believable that they are brothers.. o.O