7 21.21%
  • Meh

4 12.12%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • epic FALL

3 9.09%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Great chapter. Ok what the hell is up with the ramen dude. I hope Kubo give us a name for him quickly but also keep his intentions a secret for a little while longer. I like Ikumi, she reminds me of Tatsuki but a little older and has a son.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Best page was that title page. F'ing awesome.
    Best title page I've seen in a while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

That guy is huge and still looks like Aizen! This guy has got to be evil.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter. Ok what the hell is up with the ramen dude. I hope Kubo give us a name for him quickly but also keep his intentions a secret for a little while longer. I like Ikumi, she reminds me of Tatsuki but a little older and has a son.

I could see Tatsuki in her, but when I first saw her I thought it was Shiba Kuukaku was like oh hell yea!! Shiba returns!

Dude seriously does look like Aizen...Ah well I miss the action a bit but it's worth the wait if Kubo keeps up the story with this.

when did crocodile started working for kubo?

hes more croc than aizen

Veteran Member
    Great title page.. O.o

At least we should find out something about the guy next chapter.. :-/

This later chapter has gotten my hopes way up for where Kubo is taking Bleach now. He is reminding the readers about all this little side story stuff that he introduced before he went all crazy with the Arrancar/Hueco Mundo arc to the exclusion of all else and yet he is now also introducing new characters into the mix. Ikumi is a MILF, nuff said about that.

Anyway the chapter was great. The title page was awesome, definitely the best title page in a looong time. I liked all humor in this chapter as well as some hinting at bigger story issues as well as Aizen's brother showing up at the end. A solid 4/5 for the chapter. I'm liking the slow and steady start here for Bleach 2.0.

it was nice chapter.and yeah that title page was really awesome.the new guy doesnt look like aizen i would say he resembles to crocodile like Madara Uchiha said.

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    it was nice chapter.and yeah that title page was really awesome.the new guy doesnt look like aizen i would say he resembles to crocodile like Madara Uchiha said.
    LOL, three villians from three different Manga in one sentence.

The chapter was ok. Although the plot setting reminds me of something else:
    Spoiler!

And yeah, the title is really something this time.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Feh. Aside from the new villain coming at the end, this chapter seemed like canon filler.

The chapter number on punched-out teeth? Points for creativity, at least.

All Ishida needs is some lipstick and he'd look like a Shin Megami Tensei character.

the look alike 'aizen/crocodile' guy ramen line should be like "Ichigo when were you under the impression that it was ramen that I offered you."

and about ikumi

it just writes itself

haaahhh...it`s my own fult gettingg my hopes up,after 2 decent ch.of bleach......

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----