Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

ya

Quote Originally Posted by vaizard zangetsu View Post
    i personally found the fight between team gai and deidara was the best part; the team just kept on trying to hit him and failed. deidara kept on fighting on with a kunai in his mouth and no arms; he earned his right to be in akatsuki.
    i agree...he had to be something to fight em off like that...i dont understand how/when he made clone of him and hid his real body underground. they could have fit everything into one episode....

TenTen couldn't hit Deidara when he was beat up, armless, and smashed against a tree by Neji. >_>

^^ i know right. Since Neji saw him with his byakugan hiding in that bush Ten-ten could have summon her technique before they land on the ground.

Oh and Kakashi used his Sharingan technique like fraction of a second before Deidara blows up. I was like, "Eh"?
    Last edited by DeveelX; 10-03-2007 at 02:21 PM.

They are really making the manga look as crap....ohh man I am strating to feel like I am watching the fillers again

the anime of naruto just sucks now its like a he jumped in the air i better think back since i started training naruto and have flashbacks again then a naruto goes gaara!!!! a lets have some more flashbacks then se them jump in the forest with the same picture going over and over for like half the episode then naurot yells some more this sucks manga is the only good thing going for naruto now and also the series has been delayed like a month now first it was 3 weeks then they showed 2 eps now delayed another 2 weeks witch will end up being se a complete 20 min ep where they do nothing but watch the old lady revive gaara witch isint more then about 3 pages on the manga

5 minutes of opening, ending, 10 minutes of recaps, 10 minutes of stuff we've already seen, 10 minutes of standing around, 10 minutes of FUCKING WARPING EFFECTS!!! = 45 minutes of non plot related bullshit. Nice work there Naruto animators.

I liked seeing TenTen's moves again, shes got the coolest moves and weapons and everything but Kishi keeps sandbagging her and making her lose, she has to be given some kind of uber weapon as her own personal fighting weapon or some more chakra heavy jutsus. And when I read the manga about the part where Naruto gets pissed and was crying when he saw Gaara had really died in the end at the field I couldn't help but get all annoyed by the scene but then in the anime it was done really well, and I totally got into it, I really liked the growup Naruto crying version.
    A pie in the sky?

she has to be given some kind of uber weapon as her own personal fighting weapon or some more chakra heavy jutsus.
    She had that Twin Rising Dragons jutsu (anime only).

It looked like it was gonna be awesome because she layed out two summoning scrolls. Then she just summoned like, 200 random weapons and threw them. >.>

naruto anime has fallen.....i can't believe i waited so lonnng for shippuuden...

at this rate,fans will stop watching the anime.what's wrong with the anime makers,are they drunk during their work time?